Name-
Shadow Evelyn Mikaelson
Age-
Gender-
Female
Occupation-
Underground agent
Ability-
Pheromones- the ability to secrete pheromones that make people feel what she wants them to.
Weaknesses-
She can't fully control what pheromones she secretes.
Wishes-
That the fighting would stop, she is sick of people dying around her
Personality-
Shadow is a kind person who truly hates people being hurt. She is a bleeding hearts of sorts but that is not to say that she will not defend her friends from harm.
Brief History-
Shadow was born to an Underground Mother. She does not know who her father is and all she knows is that her father is a very important person. She grew up being able to influence people to do what she wants them to and she couldn't comprehend what she was doing until she learned about what pheromones were. When she was about 16 she was given the agent when she came back from an intel mission. It was a normal information gathering mission when she ran into a Virtuoso agent who attempted to fight her but she managed to make him feel so much fear that he was curled into a ball. She was on a small team and decided to bring him with her and her team. She figured they could most likely get information from the operative. Shadow made her own teammates fear her on accident because the pheromones were so strong. She still trains to keep them fully in check even now.
Themesong-
Crush-
Blake Hawthorne

HEYO, EVERYONE LISTEN UP! ACTIVITY IS KEY IN MAKING THIS ROLEPLAY WORK. PLEASE GIVE US A WARNING IF YOU'RE GOING TO DROP THE THREAD OR OTHERWISE DISAPPEAR!!!!!

*ahem* Sorry about the wait, @Poisoned Rose, but I'm kinda holding off on accepting you until a purpose for your character appears... I'm terribly sorry, but until the IC thread begins to get going again, I'm afraid there isn't much which can be done at this point...

Alright looks like I will just be waiting then...

Working on a post now (Hail Hydra, oops i mean Hail Virtuoso)

I'm still here. Another post will be up tomorrow.

If the RP picks up, I can make a female (transgender) underground agent since it's lacking in those departments if that's okay.

I might just be interested depending on your limitations are on powers. For example, My char would have a strong love of flame, less for its destruction but its other properties. if you'd like it, he could be able to manipulate existing fire and create his own at a cost of energy equivalent to the amount of fire produced. if this sounds reasonable, so much the better. I don't know which side id have him on either, so thr question at that point becomes 'can he be average until choosing / being forced to join one party or the other?

will it just be baby USA and UK or will other powers like China Russia and Japan get involved too (most interested in Japan.)

I'm not the GM but i am pretty sure i could answer some.

-I remember Ashen said that the only powers he doesn't want people to have are Time Travel and something else, but not anything for fire so i think he'll say yes.

-I think right now it's mostly UK right now but one character is sent to Egypt, so Anywhere else i am not sure about.

Right now, it's either the US or Egypt, the focus will be shifting to Egypt after the beginning in Central Park comes to an end. He can be average at the begining, but sides will be chosen very soon.

I'm still waiting for someone to speak to Jin Sung. Anyway, should I make Jin Sung more outwardly insane?

I'm waiting for the two Virtuoso agents to approach the group.

and I am waiting on you and the other person to finish up

Since Ryuki has a big crush on Jin Sung but I wonder if it's a good idea to do that.

I dont know lol a virtuoso agent runs into an underground agent... could be interesting and all.

Well Jin Sung knew Ryuki but in his adult form only and didn't know of his status (But Ryuki knew of Jin Sung's identity) So since Ryuki is mostly in his child form, Jin Sung wouldn't recognize him. Both of them are equally insane anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.