3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
In this world, secrets have been kept from the common public. Secrets that involve the fact that some humans are born with wonderful and sometimes devastating abilities. Up until the American Revolution, those with abilities were happy with hiding their powers from the public eye. One man, Silas P. Travers, changed that.
He created the organization titled Virtuoso. He gathered up a ragtag group of people with abilities and began to attack ordinary humans under the cover of the American Revolution. To combat this strange force, the extremely unstable government rounded up a patriotic group of people with abilities. They gave this group the name Underground, due to their shared belief that those with abilities should remain hidden. Through the course of the Revolution, Virtuoso and the Underground have secretly fought, and the Underground had managed to drive Silas back to England with the red coats after the Revolution was won. The Underground has spread globally, enabling it to keep tabs on the people with powers around the globe and help it conceal the existence of those with powers. Virtuoso, while being defeated, has managed to cling on through the ages and keep its stronghold in the United Kingdoms.

FORM:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Occupation- (Virtuoso member, Underground agent, average person?)
Appearance-
Ability-
Weaknesses-
Wishes-
Personality-
Brief History-
Themesong-
Crush-
Other-

RULES:
I didn't make the form just for my health. Use it!
Keep that smutty bedroom junk away from my thread.
No chatspeak, try to make your replies at least three lines long using all the wonderful rules of the English language.
Keep the thread on topic.
Don't post on the IC thread until you're accepted.

Link to IC thread:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/saving-secrets.98904/

Accepted Characters:
WE NEED PEOPLE

Underground Agents-
Nam, Jin Sung (M) @Sircumstance
- Teleportation
Hawthorne, Blake (M) @Hydranu
- Molecular Absorption
Mikaelson, Evelyn (F) @Poisoned Rose
- Pheromone Secretion

Virtuoso Members-
Temple, Killian (M) @Polystical
- Dollification and Manipulation
Lacrosse, Emily (F) @~Death~
- Shadow Manipulation
Pierce, Lincoln D. (M) @Justice_20
- Telekinesis
Nagakage, Ryuki (M) @Sircumstance
- Metamorphosis

Average People with Powers-
Valcrosse, Leone D. (M) @AshenAngel
- Darkness Manipulation
Moore, Xiomara (F) @Polystical
- Bubble Manipulation
Banks, Tristan (M) @Total Anarchy Beastmode
- Music Manipulation
Sparks, Gwen (F) @Whirlwind
- Electricity generation and distribution through palms.

Last edited:
Okay, so this sounds interesting but I have a few questions;
1. When exactly is this rp set (Year to be exact)
2. How will the rp start?
3. For appearances do you want typed descriptions or anime/real/fantasy pictures?
4. Are there any powers that you will not allow?

Name-
Leone Damien Valcrosse
Age-
Gender-
Male
Occupation-
In between jobs.
Appearance-

Ability-
Darkness Manipulation
Weaknesses-
Sunlight, water.
Wishes-
Anonymity, to be able to live his life freely.
Personality-
Leone is the embodiment of the rolling stone that gathers no moss. He doesn't like to make connections, and is mildly afraid of the long term. He likes to live day by day. His adventures have taken him to many places, and he feels like he's running out of new places to roam.
He doesn't like to think about his past. Thinking about the future gives him headaches. He tries to avoid his fears, even though he knows that trying to avoid something often gets you thrown out in front of it.
He hates feeling useless, and he often has moments where he hates himself for what he can do. His temperament can flare up during these weak moments, leading him to punch walls and punt bags across a room. He keeps his problems to himself.
He'll always trust his gut.
He probably needs a krank.
He will never waste time and money getting one.

Brief History-
Leone can't remember much of his parents. They died when he was too little to remember them. Growing up, he was the black sheep of the family. He was more of a burden to his family than a help, due to his weakness, and ran away during his teenage years. He's been moving throughout the country since then.
Themesong-
The Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides
Forever by Papa Roach
Welcome to the Masquerade by Thousand Foot Krutch

Crush-
N/A, yet.
Other-
Nothing.

Last edited:
@Polystical
1.) This roleplay is set in 2015.
2.) This roleplay will start with an Underground agent being sent to New York City to investigate anomalies. There, (s)he will encounter Virtuoso members attempting to recruit a few people with powers.
3.) I don't mind typed descriptions, as long as they give me a full idea of the character. For images, as long as it isn't abstract art, I'm fine with it.
4.) Time Travel and Death are the only two powers I have a real problem with.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Character Sheet

Prince-JKS-3-jang-geun-suk-33077420-332-500.jpg

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Nam Jin Sung~

Basic Details
Name:
Nam Jin Sung (Nam's the last name and Jin Sung's the first name)

Underground Agent
Ability
Teleportation
Jin Sung is capable to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between.

He can teleport, ie. transfer of matter (beings/objects, including themselves) or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them. This can be achieved by various means, including causing the atoms/molecules to travel at light-speed, warping the space, or use quantum superposition, in which the user teleports by replacing and restocking energy in a spatial behavior.

His ability can be used offensively (and quite powerful, as a spatial attack), while offering superiority in terms of movement speed and distance coverage.
Weakness
When it comes to his ability, Jin Sung need to know where he's heading before he could teleport (i.e. he needs to know where he's landing for his ability to be utilize).

Because of the nature of his ability, his state-of-mind isn't the most stable.
Wishes
Mentally unstable because of his ability, it is Jin Sung's wish to find a sealer who's capable of keeping a leash on his powers so that he could gain some stability.
Personality
Mad, eccentric, content, anti-social, reliable and focused.

Jin Sung, due to his ability to teleport great distances and space has resulted in his mental instability. He is essentially and legally considered to be mad by the organization and yet he can't be rid of because of the rarity and extend of his powers.
Brief History
Jin Sung was brought up in a lab, he was a clone, an attempt by scientists in order to create a God. He is considered to be a failed subject and after ten years living under their thumb, Jin Sung snapped and killed all of them before escaping. In order to avoid a repeat of history, he'd destroyed all data related to the experiment and burned the building down.

Naked with only his name as his procession, he was picked up by the police and handed to the Underground. In there, he received training to control his powers more efficiently and avoid outburst. However even with the best medical help, there was no cure for Jin Sung's insanity.

Despite hearing voices in his head, Jin Sung had over the years managed to control his insanity so that he could function on a normal basis. At least, he was capable of taking care of himself.
Theme Song
Crushes
"Crushes? As in love interest? Bloody hell no. I'm too busy for one. And if you don't have anything better to interest me, then SHOO!"~Nam Jin Sung
Other Information
None at this point in time; to be explored at a later timing

Accepted, and I'm actually a Miss. :)

Haha, no worries :)

Same, I haven't run this roleplay for a couple years now. I'm really hoping that this doesn't die off.

Name
Xiomara Moore
Occupation
Average Person
Appearance
52250d74c8d05761510000a5.jpg

Ability
Bubble Manipulation
Xiomara can generate and control bubbles. As long as there is some type of moisture (with water mixed in) nearby she can produce bubbles. She can solidify the bubbles to use them as projectiles She can also manipulate the size of the bubble, so that she can use it to fly in. When she manipulates the bubbles so that they harden, they become like glass baubles, so they can shatter easily.

Weaknesses
Xiomara needs to be nearby for her bubbles to keep their consitency and for them to be produced.
She cannot produce bubbles or manipulate them if the temperature is very hot (87 degrees or higher).
If there is no liquid around that has water in it, she cannot generate bubbles.

Wishes
Xiomara's greatest wish is to live freely with no one to hold her back. She wants to be able to do what she wants whenever she wants.
Personality
Before the discovery of her powers, Xiomara was very reserved and shy, but not be choice. Her family was very traditional, and all of the women in the house were encouraged to be seen and not heard. Xiomara was very obedient and never disobeyed any command made by the men in her house.
When she discovered her powers, Xiomara realized that she no longer had to live under a man's thumb. She became more independent, bold and talkative. She isn't necessarily a bad-ass, but now that she's aware of her advantage, she doesn't take crap from anyone and she has a smart mouth. She says what she thinks without hesitation and doesn't beat around the bush. Her sudden freedom has made her somewhat insensitive though, and sometimes she doesn't know when to be nice.

Brief History
Xiomara was born in a traditional, sexist and patriarchal family. 'To be seen and not heard' was forced upon the women in her family, so emotionally and mentally, Xiomara was not allowed to grow. Her questions about life, when she was a child were left unanswered and more often than not she was told to be quiet and go do 'girl things' like cooking and cleaning. Her father was a stern man, and her uncles and grandfather lived in the house with Xiomara and her family, so not only did she have to deal with her strict and emotionally stunted father, she also had to bear with the other men in her family. Her mother was no help, as she was so used to such a life that she thought it was normal.
When Xiomara turned thirteen she was informed by her parents that as soon as she graduated from high school, she was to get married to a boy who she had been betrothed to before she was even born. Xiomara was devastated, as she wanted to go to college to become an teacher, but she knew that she couldn't tell her parents this, and so she submitted to her fate.
That is until she discovered her powers.
It was her dreaded wedding day and the women in her family were helping her get ready. Xiomara was crying and then suddenly, everyone was screaming and fainting. Xiomara saw that her tears had turned into bubbles and that they were swirling around her in some type of bubbling cyclone. Her father and the other men rushed into the room, and Xiomara saw the fear in their eyes. She relished it and it fueled her next decision.
Xiomara left her fiancee at the altar that day and moved to the next city over. She got a job at a bookshop and her boss was kind enough to let her rent the small space above the bookstore as her home.

Themesong
Crush
No one really. But she has a couple celebrity crushes.
Other
She speaks French, Spanish and English.

Last edited:
Alrighty! :)

[bg=#202020][/bg][bg=#202020]X~Tristan~"T-Rex"~Banks~X[/bg][bg=#202020][/bg]

Name-

Tristan "T-Rex" Banks

Age-

Gender-

Male

Occupation-

Full Time DJ

Appearance-

bSNHkJv.jpg

yMx1x6h.jpg

MtCrlIwm.jpg

Ability-

Music Manipulation

Tristan can manipulate and generate music.
All the other information of what Tristan can do with music is in the link above^.

Weaknesses-

Music, like sound requires a medium to travel through, whether air, ground, water, or something else.
Basically Tristan can only use his powers where sound travels. So if he was somewhere like space or a plush asylum he would be out of luck.

Wishes-

To become a giant DJ like DJ Deadmau5 . Tristan wants to travel the world, spreading great dance music mixes and having fun.

Personality-

Tristan is a goofball, he doesn't take most things seriously. Tristan just likes to live life to the fullest. He just turned 21, so now that's he's on his own; Tristan wants to party for life. It's takes a lot of things to get Tristan mad enough to become serious. A lot of his friends call him a sarcastic joker. At least you know that with Tristan, your bound to have a fun time. After finding out about his powers, Tristan became a DJ at 18. He uses his powers to make his music skills heightened. Tristan usually only uses his skills for fun; he has yet to used his skills for anything else then DJing and partying.

Brief History-

Tristan had a normal middle class life. He was the youngest of four. Tristan was the troublemaker of the family, always pranking someone. He would get in trouble for causing people to have panic attacks, his pranks went that far. Tristan from birth loved music, way before he learned of his powers. He was in a band when he was younger. He loved performing but he loved making music more. Now that he knows of his powers and he's a DJ, Tristan just wants to keep getting more proficient in his skills.

Themesong-

Crush-

N/A Yet.

Other-

Tristan loves to eat pizza...like he LOVES IT!

Last edited:
Working on it now just so you know I'm interested^^

Finished my CS!

Now I'm done.

Gwen Sparks

Female

Student (average person)

7c1e82d16bdb5870fe40f76641d2e853.jpg

Ability: Can produce lightning/electricity from her palms

Weaknesses: Can't produce power underwater, her power is not fully controlled so it injures her to use it

Wishes: To be normal, and if she can't have that, to be loved how she is.

Personality: Somewhat spoiled- is used to always being clean, having nice clothes and things. A fear of inadequacy- never feels she's good enough for anything. She is a sweetheart and tries to be friendly to everyone. She puts a lot of trust in others, and thus gets hurt deeply anytime someone disappoints her. She is naïve at times, and part of her has always wanted to break free from her parents' thumbs and be rebellious, so she has that in her as well.

Brief History: Gwen was born into the 'perfect' family- one dad, one mom, and an older brother- who all were good in sports, their community, and at socializing. Gwen though, was the odd one out. She tried to excel in sports and grades and be the perfect daughter, but she was constantly looked over. She is above average in most things, but not perfect like her brother always was. One day, Gwen saw her mother and father getting into a fight (nothing unusual in their household). Her brother ran down the stairs trying to stop them and her dad ended up hitting him. Gwen, despite always being in his shadow, adored her older brother. And after that, she couldn't take it anymore. She ran upstairs and packed a bag, slipping out the back door and running away from home (this is where I'll start her out at in the IC). Her powers began slowly, starting at age 13. By age 17 she reached a point where she could not always hold the built up energy inside her. She has scars from burns on her palms and wrists, a few elsewhere, from her lightning bolts flickering back at her. Luckily, her parents never cared to notice before she ran.

Theme song:

Crush: Open/None yet

Other: Speaks softly with a hint of a southern accent. She often surprises others with her intelligence. She'd rather starve than eat seafood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed my character's theme song to something more fitting. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.