Saving Secrets OOC (Still Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.O That's how I got those songs too. xD

What station did you get them from? Lindsey Sterling?

Oh my gosh, yes. >.> Are you...Me?

Reactions: Whirlwind
You sure you aren't me? XD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
... We need evil people.

I can make an evil character :D

I have no idea why people are only going for average people with powers, it's fun to be the baddy, can i reserve a Virtuoso member please? Also can you PM me some info about them?

Name
Killian Temple
Occupation
Virtuoso Member
Appearance
Idris-Elba-in-a-Suit.jpg

Ability
Dollification + Doll Manipulation
The ability to turn people into dolls (or turn them back) and control them.
Weaknesses
He can only turn people into dolls one at a time and he has to touch his victims.
The transformation isn't immediate, it takes at least four hours. Victims will experience numbness, then loss of feeling in limbs. Their skin will begin to harden and they might feel like they are shrinking. They will then fall asleep, and will awaken as a doll.
He can only turn human beings into dolls, not animals.
If a victim has a strong will, they can resist his commands and instructions.
Wishes
To have a large and loyal family.
To adopt multiple children and give them a good life.
Personality
A charming man, Killian is silver tongued and persuasive when interacting with those outside of his family. He knows what to say and how to say something to get someone on his side, or at least to get them to do as he pleased.
When interacting with his family, Killian is quick to anger and not easy to pacify. He has frequent bouts of rage and will take his anger out on whoever is nearby (unless those nearby are children.) Usually when he's upset he will berate his target, but if they really anger him, he'll turn them into a doll for a few days and give them to his child relatives to play with before turning them back (if he even does that!).
Brief History
Killian was raised born to Melissa and Griffin Temple, two kind and gentle people, who loved him very much. His father owned a toy shop named 'Treasure Chest', that was pretty popular in their neighborhood and as the years went on the store became even more popular until Griffin was given the opportunity to expand and create a chain of stores. At the time, the Temple family wasn't poor, but Griffin wanted them to have more money, as Killian was getting older and he wanted him to have anything he desired. Melissa, didn't want the store to become a chain because she thought her husband would become money obsessed, but in a moment of excitement, Griffin accepted the opportunity without discussing it with her. This caused a rift in their relationship, but it was never addressed, as Griffin had to make numerous decisions involving his store. He had to hire people and decide on the new location of his store as well as other things. As the duties to his store grew, Griffin began spending less and less time with his family, and the once kind and gentle man became stressed and distant. He showered his wife and son with material things as opposed to love and the two began to resent the man.
Griffin died at age 72, from a heart attack. Killian, who was 23 at the time had to take over the business which had become over thirty stores all around the country. The company had built up quite a reputation as one of the biggest and greatest toy stores, although the original homey charm was gone and replaced with artificial factory production. Killian took over his father's position as CEO and fit in perfectly. During his childhood, Killian learned to value material things over real relationships and love, so he became an exact replica of his father. He threw himself into work and soon distanced himself from his mother who was entering her late 70s.
By 2010, 'Treasure Chests Inc' had raked in millions of dollars and Killian was living comfortably, but his life was lonely. His mother had died, and he had distanced himself from his employees so much that company parties and galas were covered with a thick tense smog. Killian lived in a mansion that was silent and practically devoid of life, so he made the decision to contact his relatives. His father had four sisters and his mother had two brothers, and Killian invited them and their families to live with him under the condition that they would follow his rules. His extended family were poor on both sides so they agreed immediately and Killian welcomed them into his home. Soon the mansion was filled with chatter and the tickling laughter of various children. Killian gave the ones who wanted jobs, position at his various stores and for awhile life was fine.
Until, his second cousin decided to start stealing from him. His cousin miles had showed great leadership qualities, so Killian had given him a high position. Miles used his position to began embezzling money from the company and when Killian found out he was enraged. He had planned to simply fire Miles and kick him out of the house, but the betrayal was too much for him, and he could literally feel his blood boil with rage. He grabbed Miles and shook him fiercely until someone pulled the two apart, and the next day when Killian went to evict Miles from his property, he found a living ken doll that looked just like the man. Killian was afraid at first, but this discovery soon began to delight him, and with his new found power he began to control his company with an unwavering fist.
Themesong
Crush
No one at the moment, although he wants to get married.
Other

@Justice_20, consider the baddy spot reserved. I'll pm you details as soon as I can.

@~Death~, we are still accepting, but no more average people. You gotta be good or bad.

@Polystical, is there any way for the person to get out of doll form on their own?

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Cool, would it be OK if I made female good person and make bad person then?

@AshenAngel
Well...If the person has a strong will, or telekinetic powers, then yeah, they can change back on their own or resist the change.

images

Name- Emily Lacrosse

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Occupation- Virtuoso Member

Ability- She can control the shadows

Weaknesses- Light

Wishes- To die without regrets and to be loved for who she is

Personality- Emily is a quiet but stubborn girl. She never gives up, even if she faces her own death. Emily is very loyal and those she holds close can trust and rely on her. Emily is known to have attitude but means well. Of course, on one really knows because she tends to hide her feelings behind rude words. She's very smart but prefers to 'wing it' for fun.

Brief History-
Emily was born into a rich family but never really cared for the money. She loved a good life, that is, until her father lost his job. Her mom and dad fought a lot after that and things were always broken during these feuds. Eventually Emily's mom left and her dad took Emily to live at her grandma's. But her father became an abusive drunk and hurt Emily for no reason. So, she ran away after a year of it, at age ten. Emily lived in the woods until she was twelve. She had been found by the police and put into an orphanage where she stayed for a year until she was adopted by a single women who was rich. Emily ran away again though and never looked back.

Themesong- This Little Girl by Cady Groves

Crush- Nobody

Other- Nada

Can I make a bad character as well? Thinking of making him the shadow version of Jin Sung

Sure, but I don't really like the idea of having more than one character having the same power.

Status
Not open for further replies.