3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Fifteen years ago, an Atlesian military study titled Dark Winter prophesized the fall of one kingdom, and how the others would cope.

Within five days, as a result of public fear, the other Kingdoms were overwhelmed by Grimm. Civilized society fell, man turned on man, and the Grimm devoured them all. Remnant plunged into darkness.

Shocked by the study, at a summit of the kingdoms, the four put in place Directive 51. Sleeper agents scattered throughout the kingdoms and the world. They were to lie low, go about normal lives. When they were needed, they would be activated.

The project was given the title of Phoenix Division.

Now, Dark Winter is a reality. Vale has fallen, the Grimm and White Fang own the city.

Things look bleak and hopeless.

But there is a plan.

We could not stop the fall of Vale.

But we can save what remains. The shadowplay is over, and the activation has begun. Claim your weapons, and enter the fallen city. The fate of Remnant is on your shoulders, Agents. We are not throwing you to the wolves.

You are the wolves.

-----
Directly after the Fall of Vale, Directive 51 was activated. While the roleplay is set after the events of Volume 3, no direct interactions with canon characters will be made, nor will canon characters be accepted. I welcome all suggestions and questions.

• Don't be a dick. If you don't want someone to do it to you, don't do it.
  • Deployable Turret-A deployable gun, targets and engages enemies automatically.
    Seeker Mines-Small explosives that roll around on the ground and seek out targets
    Firebird-Small remotely piloted armed drone
    Pulse-Sends out a pulse that marks all living creatures, and Grimm
    Stimgun-Shoots a hypodermic needle capable of healing humanoid creatures
    Ballistic Shield-Arm mounted shield capable of resisting incoming fire and attacks

• Grimm-The timeless enemy of humanity. Taking Vale is their largest acheivement in decades. Comes in multiple forms of varying danger. Each species employs its own tactics, each one lethal.
    Looters-In a normal Vale, they were your neighbors and innocent people you passed on the street. Many have minor crimes to their record, and with the fall of society in Vale, sought to take advantage of the situation to loot and pillage. Some are doing this maliciously, some are only taking what they need to survive.
    Junior's Gang-The most organized criminal group in the city. In the official power vaccum, Junior's Gang has seized control of parts of the city. While their main goal is to survive and weather the storm, they don't take too kindly to "official" power and operatives.
    The White Fang-Remnant's terrorist group of the year. Thought silent after the underground explosion earlier this year, they returned in force after the mysterious broadcast that distrupted the Vytal Festival. Their goals and intentions remain unknown.
    Rouges-Possibly the most dangerous group. Due to unknown vectors, Atlesian combat drones were hacked and their IFF programming changed. They now see any living entity as a target. Treat with extreme caution.
  • Name:
    Nickname: (If applicable)
    Role: (Agent, Student, Huntsman/ress)
    Appearance: (A picture along with a description, please. Pictures can be real or anime. Also include clothing, scars/tattoos ect. If applicable)
    Agent Beacon: (Agents Only, an accessory, like a watch, ring, or necklace, that glows and provides the Agent with a Agent-Agent comm link)
    Weapon(s) (Up to two forms/weapons):
    Semblence (Students/Huntsman/ress)/Equiptment (Agents):
    Brief Biography:
    Other information:

You are free to add information and sections as you see fit. If you need any help coming up with weapons, I will be more than happy to help.
  • Pheonix Agent 01-Hal Falken-@ShatteredSkies
    Pheonix Agent 02-Reserved: @Jessica2477
    Pheonix Agent 03-Jay Ciel- @Ramboing
    Student-Kyle Roberts-@Amber Sky
    Student-Onyx Lunaria- @AgentMcBagle @AgentMcBagle
    Huntsman/ress- @Oliver Queen

Last edited:
Hopefully his semblance is alright, I'm not entirely sure on the rules regarding them. ^^ Also if there's anything else I should include please mention it, I sort of just scraped this up. I'll probably look over it again and add a few things later.​

bd9a3cd39b94ca68d469cc9a4cfaccb5.jpg

Name: Kyle Roberts
Species: Human
Role: Student​
Appearance: Kyle is tall and scrawny, standing at 6'1 and weighing 162lbs. He's got a lean frame and narrow shoulders, but after training has managed to work some muscle onto his arms and legs. His gray eyes are sleepy and unfocused the majority of the time, but when he's called upon to work sharpen up until his gaze has an intensity that's almost intimidating. He moves with a long striding gait that falls just short of elegant because he seldom pays attention to where he's going and is prone to tripping or running into things. Shabby blue hair is usually restrained by a hat of some sort. Generally he's dressed in some manner of jeans, a simple shirt and a light sweatshirt. The weather plays little factor in his clothing as he's not one to either get hot or cold, but he doesn't dress out of any sense of style either so the reason why he gets out of his pjs in the morning is unknown.
Weapon(s): Two steel-shod, armored gloves that he wears on either hand. With these he has an 'iron punch' and is very effective in close-quarters combat, and they transform into two cannons by extending the metal and forming barrels over each of his arms. These are effective at long ranges, and as such Kyle is a valuable fighter because he can operate in both ranged and melee attacks.
Semblance: Armor Scan - When Kyle touches something, through use of vibrations he can tell where an opponent's armor is weakest, and thus direct his attacks in that area. This also applies to weapons so he can tell where a weapon is most likely to break if hit. The final use of this semblance is in analyzing buildings and other structures to find weaknesses.
Brief Biography: Kyle is your stereotypical naive kid who wants to save the world. He began studying how to become a Huntsman for exactly this purpose, and his drive is provided by his kid sister whom he wants to show a happy world where she can be safe. His parents aren't supportive of his dreams, as they are afraid of him getting hurt while fighting, but Kyle disregarded this concern because of his self-centered beliefs. Ever since he was a child, he had gotten into a lot of scrapes with other kids and fought a lot which helped to hone his reflexes and refine some of his strength even before beginning his studies. Once he got to the academy he did his best to fit in so that he didn't get sent home, but has very little motivation to complete academic studies.​

Hopefully his semblance is alright, I'm not entirely sure on the rules regarding them. ^^ Also if there's anything else I should include please mention it, I sort of just scraped this up. I'll probably look over it again and add a few things later.​

bd9a3cd39b94ca68d469cc9a4cfaccb5.jpg

Name: Kyle Roberts
Role: Student​
Appearance: Kyle is tall and scrawny, standing at 6'1 and weighing 162lbs. He's got a lean frame and narrow shoulders, but after training has managed to work some muscle onto his arms and legs. His gray eyes are sleepy and unfocused the majority of the time, but when he's called upon to work sharpen up until his gaze has an intensity that's almost intimidating. He moves with a long striding gait that falls just short of elegant because he seldom pays attention to where he's going and is prone to tripping or running into things. Shabby blue hair is usually restrained by a hat of some sort. Generally he's dressed in some manner of jeans, a simple shirt and a light sweatshirt. The weather plays little factor in his clothing as he's not one to either get hot or cold, but he doesn't dress out of any sense of style either so the reason why he gets out of his pjs in the morning is unknown.
Weapon(s): Two steel-shod, armored gloves that he wears on either hand. With these he has an 'iron punch' and is very effective in close-quarters combat, and they transform into two cannons by extending the metal and forming barrels over each of his arms. These are effective at long ranges, and as such Kyle is a valuable fighter because he can operate in both ranged and melee attacks.
Semblance: Armor Scan - When Kyle touches something, through use of vibrations he can tell where an opponent's armor is weakest, and thus direct his attacks in that area. This also applies to weapons so he can tell where a weapon is most likely to break if hit. The final use of this semblance is in analyzing buildings and other structures to find weaknesses.
Brief Biography: Kyle is your stereotypical naive kid who wants to save the world. He began studying how to become a Huntsman for exactly this purpose, and his drive is provided by his kid sister whom he wants to show a happy world where she can be safe. His parents aren't supportive of his dreams, as they are afraid of him getting hurt while fighting, but Kyle disregarded this concern because of his self-centered beliefs. Ever since he was a child, he had gotten into a lot of scrapes with other kids and fought a lot which helped to hone his reflexes and refine some of his strength even before beginning his studies. Once he got to the academy he did his best to fit in so that he didn't get sent home, but has very little motivation to complete academic studies.​

Accepted, he's good.

Name: Halcyon Falken
Nickname: Hal
Species Human
Role: Phoenix Agent
Appearance:
far-cry-2-live-wallpaper-1-2-s-307x512.jpg

Hal stands at about 6' tall, built with lithe and lean muscle across his body. He's trained to be both hard hitting in close quarters, and faster than average. He wears a few scars from previous encounters, but no prominent scar. His outfit consists of navy blue cargo pants with reinforced kneepads, a gray leather jacket, and a black beanie. He has blue eyes and light brown, almost blonde, hair.
Agent Beacon: Worn on right wrist.

2b627189a2502fa6d6bbe957d4c53cd5.jpg

Weapon(s) (Up to two forms/weapons):
Weapon 01: Cobalt Arms Eclipse Rifle

tumblr_m9g4aipOSR1r9khx4o1_500.jpg

Weapon 02: Cobalt Arms S6S Magnum

images

Semblence/Equiptment: Sticky Bomb-Fires a remotely detonated explosive projectile. Must be reloaded after every shot.

567912b700427.jpg

Brief Biography: Hal was approached and recruited into the Phoenix Division four years ago. He spent that time as a guard on transcontinental supply trains running between Vale and Vacuo in the employ of the Schnee Dust Company. After fighting off an attempted hijacking, Hal was approached by the Phoenix Division and recruited. Prior to the activation, he worked at a bouncer at a club in the city.

I was kind of thinking about making a character kind of like Blake, but not...Blake. Is that okay, or would I have to make more differences in my bio?

I was kind of thinking about making a character kind of like Blake, but not...Blake. Is that okay, or would I have to make more differences in my bio?

It's fine. Just so long as it makes sense for the story.

I think I can manage. I'll have my bio up later tonight or tomorrow, if I'm able to come up with enough to fit it.

Yep, still interested, just a tad busy. CS Should be up tonight.

Hope this is good.

Name: Jay Ciel
Nickname: Angel
Role: Agent
Appearance:

bf6dd8bc8a41b61c469a04e58a988dc5.jpg
Jay is usually seen with a pair of jeans and his old army blouse. He has a couple slash marks on his back from his time in the Atlas army fighting off Grimm.

Agent Beacon:
beacon.jpg
Worn on the strap on his satchel.

Weapon:

Atlesian Issued M7 sub machine gun
M7_SMG_H2A.png
Collapsible Sword
Atlas%20solder%20sword%20more_zpsgnu48fxg.png
Equipment:

Stimgun: Used for healing
Medbag: Shoulder combat satchel that contains various medical items for minor to minor wounds
Flash bangs: Used for stunning and distracting

Brief Biography:

Jay served his time in the Atlesian Military as a combat medic starting at the age of 18. After several engagements with Grimm and White Fang, he became an experience fighter and medic. When he was 25, he was approached by the Phoenix Division to work in Atlas when called. But that didn't exactly happen as he was stationed in Vale for the Vytal Festival when the Dark Winter happened. Everything was destroyed and Jay and his unit assisted in the evacuation of the civilians. Then the call came, so he was forced to leave and enter Vale to do his job.

Other information:
Jay hates taking human or fanus life. The only exceptions are those who are a threat to others. So he will risk his life to save others.​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hope this is okay, I kinda over-invest on RWBY characters, I hope everything fits in. If not, I'll change whatever.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Onyx Lunaria[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Oni[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] 19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Feline Faunus[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Role:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Student[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
b582d6bb3fb8556348b0a1a653320ee2.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]About 5'6, shoulder length black hair, orange eyes, black lynx ears on the top of her head. She's of a medium build, mostly to be of a light fighter. Her usual attire includes a black armored hoodie, with pads on the chest and the shoulder. Her hood has a black camo mesh. Over her hoodie, she wears forearm guards with a few special rounds for her rifle, along with fingerless gloves for the pads and grip. She wears matching cargo pants with shin guards, mostly for her ammo and for food, water, etc. She keeps a sling bag for some of her belongings, where she keeps her magazines for her rifle. Also on her attire includes a black scarf which she uses as a face mask, and a pair of goggles usually on her forehead. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon(s):[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Spectral Thunder, MPSR - Multi Purpose Shifting Rifle. Bullpup Rifle/Sniper rifle, fires off mostly dust pulses for usual Grimm and other enemies, also various dust rounds and armor piercing for special occasions. She keeps spare ammo in her bag and on her armor. Part of her sniper rifle folds back behind the trigger to form the second close range rifle. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Semblance:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Chronofocus - On focusing enough and keeping enough situational awareness, her reaction time speeds up quite a bit and allows her to see things faster than normal. As if time slowing down for her, except her motions stay in real time. It breaks if something unexpected happens, and she can't reactivate without focusing heavily. In the heat of battle she can use it for quick bursts but nothing compared to her sniping when lining up shots.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Brief biography: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]More of a support member of her former team at Beacon, Onyx was separated as her team's allegiances showed, one to the White Fang, two to their old schools and old cities. Onyx was left at Vale. She grew up in the outer districts of the city, brought out of the city to her extended family. There she started her initial training, attacking Grimm and hunting for food when she was out there. As she got older, she was able to refine her skills at Signal, and Beacon past that. During her break time, away holidays from Beacon, she took the opportunity to go back to her home and train back in her home environment. She had some slight ties with the White Fang, mostly for support as a faunus, although disagrees heavily with a lot of the aggressive behavior.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other information: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] I have a reference sheet for her appearance and her weaponry, I'll get that up when I get the final version up.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hope this is okay, I kinda over-invest on RWBY characters, I hope everything fits in. If not, I'll change whatever.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Onyx Lunaria[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Oni[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] 19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Feline Faunus[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Role:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Student[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
b582d6bb3fb8556348b0a1a653320ee2.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]About 5'6, shoulder length black hair, orange eyes, black lynx ears on the top of her head. She's of a medium build, mostly to be of a light fighter. Her usual attire includes a black armored hoodie, with pads on the chest and the shoulder. Her hood has a black camo mesh. Over her hoodie, she wears forearm guards with a few special rounds for her rifle, along with fingerless gloves for the pads and grip. She wears matching cargo pants with shin guards, mostly for her ammo and for food, water, etc. She keeps a sling bag for some of her belongings, where she keeps her magazines for her rifle. Also on her attire includes a black scarf which she uses as a face mask, and a pair of goggles usually on her forehead. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon(s):[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Spectral Thunder, MPSR - Multi Purpose Shifting Rifle. Bullpup Rifle/Sniper rifle, fires off mostly dust pulses for usual Grimm and other enemies, also various dust rounds and armor piercing for special occasions. She keeps spare ammo in her bag and on her armor. Part of her sniper rifle folds back behind the trigger to form the second close range rifle. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Semblance:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Chronofocus - On focusing enough and keeping enough situational awareness, her reaction time speeds up quite a bit and allows her to see things faster than normal. As if time slowing down for her, except her motions stay in real time. It breaks if something unexpected happens, and she can't reactivate without focusing heavily. In the heat of battle she can use it for quick bursts but nothing compared to her sniping when lining up shots.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Brief biography: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]More of a support member of her former team at Beacon, Onyx was separated as her team's allegiances showed, one to the White Fang, two to their old schools and old cities. Onyx was left at Vale. She grew up in the outer districts of the city, brought out of the city to her extended family. There she started her initial training, attacking Grimm and hunting for food when she was out there. As she got older, she was able to refine her skills at Signal, and Beacon past that. During the Fall of Vale, she managed to hold her own from what she's learned, taking on some certain jobs for supplies, although mostly going off and becoming a bit of a looter. She absolutely is ashamed of that, and mostly does it in self defense. Sometimes she takes work with the White Fang, for the food and survival essentials they supply, sometimes she groups up with whomever she can.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other information: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] I have a reference sheet for her appearance and her weaponry, I'll get that up when I get the final version up.[/BCOLOR]

Can you please change the font color? I can't see a thing.

Hope this is good.

Name: Jay Ciel
Nickname: Angel
Role: Agent
Appearance:

View attachment 107771
Jay is usually seen with a pair of jeans and his old army blouse. He has a couple slash marks on his back from his time in the Atlas army fighting off Grimm.

Agent Beacon:
View attachment 107770
Worn on the strap on his satchel.

Weapon:

Atlesian Issued M7 sub machine gun
View attachment 107772
Collapsible Sword
View attachment 107769
Equipment:

Stimgun: Used for healing
Medbag: Shoulder combat satchel that contains various medical items for minor to minor wounds
Flash bangs: Used for stunning and distracting

Brief Biography:

Jay served his time in the Atlesian Military as a combat medic starting at the age of 18. After several engagements with Grimm and White Fang, he became an experience fighter and medic. When he was 25, he was approached by the Phoenix Division to work in Atlas when called. But that didn't exactly happen as he was stationed in Vale for the Vytal Festival when the Dark Winter happened. Everything was destroyed and Jay and his unit assisted in the evacuation of the civilians. Then the call came, so he was forced to leave and enter Vale to do his job.

Other information:
Jay hates taking human or fanus life. The only exceptions are those who are a threat to others. So he will risk his life to save others.​

Bueno. Accepted. Glad we have a medic, too.

Sorry, I suppose Google Docs did a thing. How's that?

Sorry, I suppose Google Docs did a thing. How's that?

Good now, thanks. Only thing I can ask to change is on her background: We're starting during the Fall of Vale, Day Zero. Our characters will all meet at an evacuation site for civilians.

Oh, oops. My bad. I'll edit that now.

Edited, how's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.