Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Koizumi Raicho
Nickname: Koi

Species: Human

Role: Huntress

Appearance: Koi stands at 5'3" and weighs about 121 pounds putting her on the small side. Her appearance doesn't deceive, she's small, slim, and fragile however that doesn't mean she isn't fit for combat. Koi has dark black hair and a strange shade of brown eyes that hint to small amounts of red. Koi is commonly found in royal blue jeans and a dark gray tank top with a slightly darker spring jacket over top. She always has a small messenger bag hanging over her shoulder.

Weapon: Dust Crystals, Koi uses the eight different types of dust crystals as her weapon. She stores them in her messenger bag. When in combat the eight different crystals can be seen floating around her, whichever one she is using at the moment is found out of place near her right or left hand.

Semblence:
Casting: Koizumi can cast different spells based off of the dust she is wielding. While it is common for one to require a weapon to store and control dust Koizumi has extraordinary control over it and is able to use dust in its raw form.

Crystal Powers:
Red: Short range explosive force
Black: Creates a strong center of gravity in target location (Must be within sight, the further away the weaker it is)
Yellow: Launches a bolt of electricity from her fingers (the further away the weaker it becomes)
Brown: Stone wall (Sounds good but it doesn't hold itself in place, it can be pushed or kicked apart fairly easily)
Grey: Creates fog within a 20 foot radius
Blue: Launches a stream of pressurized water
Light Blue: Freezes target (If they aren't wet it wont work, honestly it useless if the target is strong or moves around too quickly)

Brief Biography: Koi graduated from Beacon with her twin sister at the age of sixteen with high honors. She gives all the credit for her early graduation to her sister whom she states 'was beyond amazing at everything'. During the twins time at Beacon the duo broke quite a few record and were close to breaking many more which resulted in the duo receiving the title "Twin Genius's". After graduating the duo stuck together and took on missions as a team which lead to a success rate of 100%. It was no surprise that they were highly esteemed huntress's and had job offers coming in from every direction. The team was disbanded when Koi's sister died during a mission, after it's completion Koi retired and lived a rather peaceful 'civilian' life.

Other information: Koi doesn't have much of a presence making her naturally stealthy. Some people don't even seem to notice her in plain sight, which fits her just fine seeing as she's overly shy.

Last edited:
Is this still gonna be a thing? It seemed like quite the interesting idea.

If there's still interest, we can launch. I didn't get the numbers I wanted, but I never do.

@NorwayFOO @Ramboing @Amber Sky

If you're still interested, please post so I know if we can start or not.

Well just to let you know I am still interested however my computer is out for a while so I can only post on mobile.... But I will post when I can.

Of course I'm still interested!

... Also is my character accepted? :P

Of course I'm still interested!

... Also is my character accepted? :P

Yes, she is. I'll work on getting the thread edited and the IC up tonight

Yay! I'll be waiting!

Question, are we doing a certain post rotation order or something? Sorry, I'm new to group RPs here.

We won't have a locked post order. Just don't spam replies and you'll be fine.

Aaity, sweet, gotcha. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

EDIT: I swung by and had some interest in this RP, but I can't find the character I had in mind in me notes. If there's a possibility of an opening I would like to try and rebuild it when I have the time! Ze biggest challenge though is trying to find a way to tie my character into the lore. I am heavy on the Division universe but have only watched maybe... 5 episodes of RWBY.

Last edited:
Episodes are short! You can get through the first season in 2 hours or less! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.