Salem Studio's Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'd like to let those who are still in know that you don't have to go to school if you have a job.

Like example right now Thalia and Damian are modeling.

You really haven't. You've missed a party, flirting, and fading to black. That's basically it XD

Tell me what the classes are like... I'm no good at making stuff up. T^T @Sephiria you mentioned they were inclusive... but I don't know what their first-day-of-school stuff would be like.

Tell me what the classes are like... I'm no good at making stuff up. T^T @Sephiria you mentioned they were inclusive... but I don't know what their first-day-of-school stuff would be like.
Well these classes are pretty much all about their majors and hand on experience in that field. So say for example your a model. You will have different classes for different thing like as a model you will need to know fashion, walking, make-up, acting, and the behind the scenes things. But not all will need to be matered such as fashion however it is best they know what's going on.

-ACE-

Ace made an attempt to listen to the instructor's welcomes and nice-to-meet-yous. He really did. However, he lost interest before the teacher even got two sentences into his hello lecture. He'd come to act, not to sit and listen. Still, he avoided slumping over. He sat upright, eyes trained on the instructor with an attentive expression. So long as he sat like this, teachers didn't tend to notice his mind was wandering off to other places. As the teacher was, in his mind, 'rambling on' with his greetings, Ace was imagining being in one of the many movies he'd watched as a child...

-SILVER-

Silver was actually succeeding in listening to the instructors today, which was rare for him. Perhaps it was just because he was so excited to finally be able to put his talents to use that he was in a mindset to pay attention. He even raised his hands a few times, both to ask questions and to make witty remarks. A few of the others in the class had already begun to label him, he was aware, but who cared? He was absorbed in the class and they hadn't even gotten to the good part, yet!

And, voila. School suddenly exists again! ...not that I have any idea where I'm going with this post.

And, voila. School suddenly exists again! ...not that I have any idea where I'm going with this post.
I think this rp was dead for a while now xD

Not dead. People are still interacting... in an off-topic sort of way. :c

I hate when threads die on me.

Same xD my rps always dye most times before they start. We could do a one on one if you want.
@Rilette

I think we just need to be herded in one direction.

Hm. Maybe a special announcement during lunch? A visitor? A crisis? I dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.