Salem Studio's Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun, Aleczandrya!

Alice, currently, my character Silver is just outside the building. Maybe if you plan on having your characters leaving anyway, they could see him as they're headed out.~

I actually just had some irl stuff happen this weekend, and I'm going to be really busy. And I was already struggling to keep up with how quickly this roleplay moves, so I think I need to drop out. I'm really sorry everyone, but I don't want to slow everyone else down.

Do what you need to do with Cai and Delaney. Maybe they could be called away for job opportunities or something? Whatever you guys think makes the most sense.

I had a lot of fun while I was able to stick around. I hope there is no hard feelings.

Guys band camp is already kicking my ass and I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with everything going on so I'm gonna have to drop out :( sorry

2 drop-outs already? o.o Dayumn.

By the way, I work during the day from 8-5 so my posting will always be slow and/or sporadic and/or non-existant during that time. Never know when it's fast or slow here.
Just an FYI.

Last edited:
'Tis 100% flirting or smex now... Who's up for speeding the night to its end and getting to the school part?

I guess I'd be up for that, since one of my characters has already faded to black, and the other is fast approaching the point XD

My character's are just chick magnets, don't blame me.

I'm all for that! I'm going to post in a couple of minutes and just excuse my characters from the night. So.... Haha.

~raises hand~ I'm for it.

Unbound, you dog... <.< lol

~slaps Unbound's sexy-dreams from the air~ REJECTED! By at least one of them.

Elisa is naive! Don't judge her!
XD

What the hell have I missed! I never get updates on things unless I'm tagged xD.

Anyways we will time skip to first week school.

Basically you may have missed Cylcia and Alec dropping out of teh RP and Duchess bashing me for having chick magnet cahracters XD

Status
Not open for further replies.