Salem Studio's Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda meant NPC students, likeother random students from the first year @Sephiria ?

Also, I find it funny that out of everyone, in both the male and female dorms it is Alice's charries that are on theirown XD

I kinda meant NPC students, likeother random students from the first year @Sephiria ?

Also, I find it funny that out of everyone, in both the male and female dorms it is Alice's charries that are on theirown XD

Oh yeah XD that too

As for them being alone its because each so called dorm has four rooms in each door.

Ah okay, fair enough. That's understandable.

My characters are just anti social and the outcasts. Just ignore them. ;) Haha!

Hey! Ace and Amalia can be friends! Or he can be friends with Bellamy! Then it'll be better, right??

Reactions: Rilette
Except Ace is alone and not at the party...................

No one knows who Phoenix is except for Cai and Delaney and Lindsey and none of them have realized she's not inside

Well... Didn't she kind of bring that on herself? Poor Ace didn't even get invited or even meet anyone....

Not going to be around until later tonight. About 7 hours.

I haven't been able to reply at all today, which is now tomorrow since it's 3 AM. But seeing as though I'm not super needed yet I will post after I sleep... And then find a way to return to the action. My apologies.

I can post for some of today, and then I'll be visiting family for the weekend where there is no good internet, so my posts will be much fewer. Still going to try for once a day minimum as you asked.

So much love in the air.

And UnboundDestiny is getting so much action. XD Raking in girls all over the place.

You know it XD

Since I suck and haven't been able to post at all I think I am going to skim over it and have Bellamy and Amalia go home. Just because there is a lot that has happened and I don't know how to catch up at this point, which is COMPLETELY my fault and I apologize. (I had two friends come home from college this weekend and have spent almost every hour of every day, literally, with them. I have pulled two all nighters).
But once the actual school starts up I will post. I am not busy anymore and they came down as a surprise. So, I'm sorry. But is that okay if I just have them leave? That won't bother any of this love festivities will it?

Aww, darn... We coulda interacted or something. I haven't been a very frequent poster lately, either. :c

Aww, darn... We coulda interacted or something. I haven't been a very frequent poster lately, either. :c
I haven't posted yet, we could still do that! Ha! We can be on the same boat! Yay!

Guysssssss I won't be on very often starting tomorrow. I have band camp from 6 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon then from 7-9 at night and between there I may be able to post some but I'll be staying with a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.