Sailor Take Warning! (Moogle and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina nodded her head as if she was a teen getting lectured by her parents. When the ropes were finally cut Christina jumped to her feet as if she were planning on attacking when she stopped right near him, rethinking her plan. "Gracias." She said slowly, giving him a fake smile. This would take some getting used to. "Do I get none of my weapons back?" She asked slowly, sliding past him and furthering her distance from him. Though now at a safe distance, she never really stopped moving, making sure to stay on her feet if he had second thoughts.

"None of your weapons will be returned to you for the time being. From now on, this will be your room for sleeping, and starting tomorrow morning you will be assigned certain duties. For now, you'll stay in here. There will be men posted all over the ship, so if you had any thoughts of escape...you should probably rethink them." He threatened, leaving the room and going off to do as he pleased.

Christina frowned when he said no weapons but came of a sudden stop when he said she would be staying down here. "I have to stay here?! Where will I sleep? I'm not an animal!" She snapped as he shut the door. Christina stared at the door only shortly before turning and immediately looking for a way she might escape.

(Should we skip the rest of the night?)

Status
Not open for further replies.