Sailor Take Warning! (Moogle and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon grumbled about something but hurriedly when to find something to help stop the bleeding.

Christina laid limp for a bit before jerking herself awake and trying to move. She looked around only briefly, her eyes adjusting to her surroundings, before looking straight at John with wide eyes. How did he...? She looked at his shoulder in confusion. Who had she stabbed? Clenching her teeth her expression turn to that of hate and anger, though she said nothing.

"You look confused. I am as well. Perhaps we can have a little game. I ask a question, you ask a question. No lies. Sound fun? I thought so." John said with a wide and sadistic smile. "First question. Why the hell are you on this ship? Answer me, and you'll greatly increase your chance of survival." His tone went cold and serious.

Christina stared at him with a stubborn look. "No entiendo(I don't understand.)." She stated stiffly. Looking around the room briefly, Christina fiddled with her ropes again. Failing to free herself again, she looked at him again in the eyes. "¿Hablas español?(do you speak Spanish?) She tilted her raised and raised a brown eyebrow in a cocky manner.

John rolled his eyes. "Sí. Yo hablo español." He said with a nearly flawless Spanish accent. "Along with German, Latin, and French if you want to continue playing these damn games." John said with his tone starting to get more hostile. He saw her struggling to free herself. "You're not going to get free. Even if you do, you're not going to get out alive." The windows were shut and too small to fit a human. The door was locked from the inside and her weapons had been locked in a chest. "So I suggest your utmost compliance."

Christina sighed, irritatedly. "I was after you." She said vaguely, her speech lacking in clear pronunciation. "Why were at that pub with those guards?" She asked sharply, trying to move, but to restricted by the ropes.

John relaxed in his chair, unblinking as he spoke. "I was going in for a drink. I was not with the guards." He flashed a smirk and squinted his eyes. "Why were you after me?" John asked without taking a break to breathe between sentences.

Christina let out a relieved sigh. She laughed slightly, looking to the floor and shaking her head. "Because I thought you were with those guards." She said. "Why did you run from me? Spanish guards should have no interest in merchants." She said suspiciously. What all he was saying was a lie?

John narrowed his eyes and stared at the girl. "I'm not with the guards. I was not running from you. And I was running from the Spanish guards simply because we have a few shady characters on this boat. If you haven't noticed, it's not your average merchant boat, kid. Normal merchant boats rarely have guns of that sort that you saw in the lower deck. So tell me. Even if I were with the guards, why would you pursue me?" John planned on cutting off the questioning soon, but wanted to make sure he could get a good gauge of the situation.

Christina went silent. She looked away from him and at the door, her face turning expressionless. If she told him anything she would be in trouble, not to mention if he were a spy they would just kill her there and keep the info. She tried to move her feet this time, getting anxious to get out and away from this situation.

"Guess we're ending the game soon." John said threateningly as he got to his feet, withdrew his short sword, a nice schwwwiiiing! sound following it. John twisted the sword around on the index finger of his opposing hand in an intimidating manner. "No point in keeping a prisoner alive if they can't answer questions." He held the sword with confidence.

Christina jerked her head around to him. "You are with those bastards!" She snapped, trying to move away from him. "You know a spy is taught not to slip information so there's no use in torture!" She said, suddenly shaking from the thought of being in everlasting pain.

"Apparently not. Because you just told me that you were a spy. Good job tootse." John said with mock praise. "But sadly, I'm not allowed to torture you. So... I'm afraid you're going to end up being fish food." He placed the tip of the sword onto the girl's leg, knowing that if she moved it she would cut herself. "Doesn't mean I can't have a bit of fun." John wasn't sure if he'd kill the girl or not. That's what made this whole situation interesting. He, of course, didn't intend on it going into this....but situations do change.

Christina closed her mouth tight. Damn! "Fish food?" She scoffed, knowing she was an excellent swimmer. Looking down at his sword, she tightened up not moving a muscle. Christina acoustics take pain but considering she had already been wounded, if she did make an escape, a second wound would be bad. She continued to stare down at his sword in silence, her jaw clenched.

"Yeah. Fish food. I hear that fish will eat gutted humans with no problem. Never seen it personally, but I'm sure it's true." John pushed the tip in further, breaking the fabric of her clothing with it; the pressure starting to become heavier.

Christina tried to move her leg back away. "What interest does you have in torturing me?!" She snapped at him, struggling to get her hands free. "If you kill me you will have assassins after you also because they will think you know everything I do! And then you will die a slow death as well! And I will laugh at you as you burn in hell!" She snapped at him, angrily.

"Burn in hell? I don't have time to believe in such childish things as hell and heaven. However, assassins hm? That sounds interesting. But. If I don't kill you, and they know you were in captivity, wouldn't they just as easily kill you?" He gave a shrug of his shoulders and let out a deep sigh, placing the sword back in its sheath. "Obviously I can't have you killed just yet. But I can't have you free either. I'm conflicted. What should I do?" John asked the girl as he made his way back over to the chair and stared at her.

Christina watched him. "That's nothing new." She stated, knowing she already had assassins after her, just in Spain. "Maybe I can help you." She said watching him carefully. "And if I help you, you would let me free." She said carefully.

"Help me? You mean slit my fucking throat when I'm not looking? I think not. However. Amuse me. How would you help me?" John asked with a look of somewhat cockiness on his face. His hand reached up for his head, wiping a bit of sweat from his forehead. It was rather toasty within the room.

Christina stared at him, thinking. "I don't know really. Maybe I could get information for you?" She suggested. "I can do most anything, depends on what you opened." She offered, watching him wipe the sweet off his brow. She also began to notice the uncomfortable heat of the room. There was no way he'd open that door for some fresh air, so how long would she be stuck down here in her winter thick clothing sweating? Who knew what is intent was for keeping her down here...

"I'll have to wait for the captain to make the decisions. While I'm his first mate, I would prefer to have him make the decision in this situation. He's tending to his wound and will be in here shortly." John said as he exhaled deeply and stared intently at the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.