Sailor Moon Next Generation OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never excluded the option for multiples in my post ;) Same applies for any character after all.

The only limit there is on the amount of characters is max 2 girls per person, and for the guys it's as many as you can properly handle (Plus, once 6 guys have been accepted we put it to a vote on whether we up the number to 8 accepted guys, then to 10, etc. To make sure we don't overcrowd it you know XD)

Sorry I haven't worked on this more Olissa. Taking on a RP for a show I never even watched is much more difficult than I thought. I'm afraid I'll have to drop out.

Sorry for the silence - I've been really swamped this week out of nowhere. I should have my sheet finished this week when I find the time.

That's alright Silver. It was brave enough of you to at least want to try :)

And thanks for letting me know Sin. Hope to see the character in its completion soon :)

I wonder where everyone is? It's been so quiet in this thread lately that I'm almost starting to feel worried.
I'd love to get to know you as writers a little through ooc chatter as in my opinion that helps in making a roleplay even more enjoyable. (writing/playing with friends is usually more fun than with complete strangers, right? :P)
And just because it's the OOC to this RP doesn't mean it has to be purely related to this topic/RP lol. I just love seeing some activity. Not everyone's like that, I know, but hey, it's worth mentioning I figured ^-^

Oy, sorry I made you wait this long for nothing but I don't think I'll actually have the time to participate in this RP after all. Good luck with it, it seemed interesting.

Aw :( That's unfortunate. I was looking forward to your rendition of Sailor Mercury.

I'm still here, I just thought we weren't allowed to normal chat here, sorry! I just started to watch sailor moon crystal and I'm loving it!

Of course normal chatter is allowed here :P (I even triple checked the rules to see if I didn't say something stupid that might make it seem like I don't want OOC chatter)
I love it if things are more lively in the RPs I'm in. Heck some of the RP's I've joined we have skype contact to discuss the RP, get to know each other, and just chatter, but not everyone is a fan of that which is why I hadn't thrown that into the group here.
But yes, don't worry about it, you're more than welcome to talk here. Sailor Moon related topics are great, but anything beyond that (within reason, no explicit conversations duh) can be done too.

And yeah the remade anime is nice. Waiting for the next episode here XD Not entirely fan of some of the animation, but other than that, it's nice indeed.

I wish the transformations were drawn, but they're not too bad. I must have miss read something or confused it with something else I read, sorry. I really interested in seeing if any of the Constellations well work for the dark empire, if that were to happen Tadashi would be more conflicted on what to do.

Well, for that to work we'd need more people to begin with. I'll be too busy most likely to operate another character, especially in the start up and main events, so I can't participate (yet) And most others so far haven't seemed interested in playing more characters other than the ones they have.
Technically speaking we don't need more of the guys due to a few vital changes that have been made to the core of the story (stuff that I can't reveal till the 2nd arc is over. damn) But it would be nice to see some interaction back and forth between the guys and gals. Since... at the moment it's fairly extremely uneven lol

I'm still putting the work in on my characters, really...

Is there an character profile for non-Senshi that I missed? Like, just... general non-magic resistance members?

Because there are already so many roles if you tally up the numbers, I decided not to have 'normal' people as characters. There are a whole bunch of NPC's, but no opening for non magical characters.
Guys can start out as just ordinary characters, not knowing they have powers till quite a deal later on. Though this means in some cases that character may be missing out on the action due to him not being able to properly partake in the battles and such, so waiting too long isn't always a good idea either. This is another reason why having ordinary members isn't going to work well.

So what you said a few days back, about multiples being ok, that's revoked?

One does not exclude the other.
You can play multiples, they simply are all senshi. There is no room for 'normal' characters.

For example I operate 2 characters, both of them are senshi. (And a bunch of NPC's since I'm the GM, otherwise I would have played a third character too but it's a little too busy for me otherwise.)
Someone else also has 2 senshi characters.
Another person is thinking about taking up a second character as well depending on the circumstances.

Last edited:
So, how are you all? It's been quiet here so I thought I'd go and see how people are doing ^^ Some are already on vacation, but other than that, anyone have any vacation plans yet? I don't haha. Sucks to have 0 money >.>'

Oh right, I do intend to start the RP soon, regardless of whether or not Mercury is already taken by then.
And has everyone filled out their relations with the other characters yet? Mostly just curious what people wrote haha. (guys don't know the girls yet and vice versa, so no need to write that yet haha but you're welcome to think about it already.) I know I still need to fill out the relation between my characters and Jupiter, will get to that soon, promise lol.

That's awesome! How long are you going to be there? I hope more than two or three days, because that just is never enough to see it all haha

Status
Not open for further replies.