Sailor Moon Next Generation OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the original (and remade) show the girls all have the same patterns and designs for their outfit, just that of Sailor Moon at times deviating from the other girls. In this case it would be the same. Colors are free to choose, same as shoes, glove length and type, and gem on the front bow.

I know, but then shouldn't everyone's brooch shape be the same too, then? Since in the show, everyone's brooch shape changed when they upgraded.

• • Senshi Name •

Sailor Sagittarius

• Name •

• Gender •

Male

• Age •

• Height •

6 feet 1 inch
    186 cm

• Weight •

175 lbs
    79 kg

• Build •

Lean muscle (appears thin/slim but is muscular)

• Eyes •

light brown

• Hair •

Black

• Style •

• • Power •

• Star Power •

• Crystal Power •

• Eternal Power •

• Replace the words between the dots with the corresponding information.
    • Name • Impression • Relationship •
    Summary of the relationship

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the very blank sheet, I'm still learning how to use this site. The edit button is wonderful.

Reactions: Adira
Sorry for the very blank sheet, I'm still learning how to use this site. The edit button is wonderful.
Hey when ur finish with your chsr, if you want we can talk about a relationship between are chars, friends, enemies etc...

True, in the series the gem in front of the bow and the decoration (or lack thereof) on the chokers are all the same, just as the length and design of the gloves, in this case they can be altered. It's a choice I eventually made after having made dozens of different dolls and variations.

Silver, it's quite a challenging sheet indeed, especially on this site if you're still slightly unfamiliar with how everything works here. Indeed, thank goodness this site has an edit button that always works! (stares angrily towards the other site). If you need any help, just let me know.

And it's always good to communicate on what kind of relation characters might have. But, as I've at some point stated, your characters' opinions do not have to be the same. A can like B, while B only mildly tolerates A. Or A could see B as a simple colleague, while B has a crush on A, or thinks they're real close. So while communicating is good, you don't have to synchronize the opinions.
And not all guys will already know each other :P It depends on what side they're on, or if they side with no one, or if they have their power at all yet.

Oh, and if anyone has an idea for some badguys/goons, let me know. Still need one group name.

Last edited:
True, in the series the gem in front of the bow and the decoration (or lack thereof) on the chokers are all the same, just as the length and design of the gloves, in this case they can be altered. It's a choice I eventually made after having made dozens of different dolls and variations.

Okay, that makes more sense. Sorry didn't mean to come off as argumentative - just wasn't too clear on how far the creative boundaries could be pushed in regards to also sticking with the original looks.

I can understand that. It's often better to be clear about something and to know why it is than to keep repeating errors and not understanding why.

I wonder where everyone went. It's been relatively quiet here these past few days.

Gah, made banners for the first two arcs of the story, but I can't show one of them because it holds a bit of a spoiler. >.<
Oh well, the sooner we get this show on the road, the sooner I can show it :P (yes, I'm a long term planner >.>' lol haha)

That would make sense to do so. (For the girl characters only at the moment, as the guys and galls haven't met yet.)

@Nico, @Sin, @Silver Fallen
I know things can be very busy, and for that reason I'll try not to push things too much, but how are things going with your characters?
I would dearly love to see them soon so we can start this roleplay. :)
Like I said, at times offline life can demand a lot of us, so I don't mean to put you in a horrible spot, just hoping that all is alright and we can move forward together.

I'm sorry but I'll be dropping out.

I don't really have time to be in group RPs at the moment. I'm in a really rough patch in life with family problems and the like.

Oh my, I'm so sad to hear that. I hope things'll sort out for you with your family and everything.
You're always welcome to drop by whenever. I wish you all the best.

Hello! Caught the banner for this and here I am.

I see the senshi roles are all full.

I have an idea for a constellation soldier. Who's the GM? I'd need to run it by them before I go on.

Olissa is GM ^u^

You're more than welcome to mention it here, or if you would prefer to keep it private till later, that is alright too, just send me a PM.
In any case, thank you for showing interest :)

(Just to get this out of the way since I have answered these questions over PM with someone else:
No, the guys have to stay male. They may behave effeminate, look feminine, feel feminine, but may not be a female.
And no, the guys can not be twins or other direct siblings of the girls, as that would make the guy over 60 years old now. Should you want other relations to a girl's family, it can be done, but it does require some planning and permission of the one that plays the girl in question and first has to be run by me to make sure it works.)

You're more than welcome to mention it here, or if you would prefer to keep it private till later, that is alright too, just send me a PM.
In any case, thank you for showing interest :)

(Just to get this out of the way since I have answered these questions over PM with someone else:
No, the guys have to stay male. They may behave effeminate, look feminine, feel feminine, but may not be a female.
And no, the guys can not be twins or other direct siblings of the girls, as that would make the guy over 60 years old now. Should you want other relations to a girl's family, it can be done, but it does require some planning and permission of the one that plays the girl in question and first has to be run by me to make sure it works.)
Aha, my apologies... I was going to have my constellation be transgendered. Not quite the same but still breaking the rules, I guess? Having the female characteristics, but male in everything else.

Could I have that character as a rebellion member instead, perhaps?

*thinks about the remaining constellations* Definitely leaning toward Pisces. I have ideas. Lots of ideas...

Having actual female parts is a no go. Other than that, the sky is the limit. Masculine, feminine, somewhere in between.
Heck I once played a version of this where someone played a Gemini that was so effeminate and looked so feminine, the other characters thought he was a she even though he really only had male parts. (Kinda like how Haruka(Uranus) was mistaken to be a boy when they first met her)

Yes, the guys have the freedom to start wherever you want.
Whether he has his powers yet or not is up to you.
If he lives a normal life without any direct association to any side, or whether he sides with the Dark Empire, or with the Resistance, that's all in your hands to choose.

My apologies, I was talking about two separate characters. The Pisces knight would be one, probably unaware of his true power.

The transgender person would be another.

Status
Not open for further replies.