Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you can do:
go to a post with the desired color. Click 'Edit'
put it in the 'BB code editor' mode.
Find the desired color code as indicated by color=#...... (Six letter number combo)
Either copy this, remember it, or paste the code (only the number letter combination) into the custom color picker (in the little box with the # in front)
Save the custom color, or if you've memorized it, good for you.
You're done!

I do believe the custom color is remembered by the site. At least, I do hope so maybe they'll integrate that into the system if that isn't part of it yet.

Edit: on the iPad at least the colors don't get saved permanently.
I'm sure they'll adjust things once they get wind of people having issues with the color picker and saver. :)

I've been busy as well, but I would've probably managed to squeeze in a post or two earlier had Olissa posted ^^' Ill try to get on it nao :3

Hey, regarding your pm @Olissa
I'll take

Also, everybody else! Sorry I haven't been focused on this RP as much - a couple of 1x1's have stolen my attention, but I'm back now. Pinky promise! <3

Yay, good to see your return.
I know what it's like to have certain roleplays nab your attention hehe.
And did you leave it empty after 'I'll take' on purpose and I'm just failing somewhere, or did you forget to place what you wanted?

*pokey pokey* how are you all doing :)

Also, how about we wrap this RP day up. I'd love to continue this on more and more, but we've hog tone character all out on his lonesome, and the plot might otherwise kid of stall if we just focus on fun. Not that I don't mind fun and all, but the. We'd have to create a separate sandbox setting where the characters can interact however they please with only a bare minimum of a plot to push it forward leaving lots of room for long interaction scenes. But yeah, doesn't quite work well in this current setting XD

Last edited:
I don't want to be "that guy", but some may be more or less responsible for the RP sort of grinding to a halt. At this point I'd be more than willing to just skip the rest of the day, but Kaoru and Yuu seem to be up to something, so that should at least be resolved first.

There's all kinds of reasons for it to have kind of stagnated.
I'd say everyone get at least one more post in when possible, even if it's something as simple as stating they're going to bed. That way everything's all wrapped up and ready to be shipped off into the next morning.

And I need to poke a few people that I've kind of not seen around a while.
I'm not starting the new day yet to give people at least one last chance to react to stuff and wrap stuff up, then it's out and over to the new day completely.

I'm sorry! I was waiting for Mosiac to reply for lief so I didn't leave him stranded but I'll just get Chibusa to leave. I'll have a post up by tonight

*pokes @Mosaic * you've got a lady in waiting just dying for you to ask her to round up this dance :P

So Mosaic last made a post September 9th. Anyone know what's up with that? Anyway, sorry for being absent, uni has really been eating away at my time and energy, but now I've just got a couple weeks of simple studying to do. But, should we like do a roll call or something, because it really does seem like some people have lost interest?...

I feel like a terrible person once again :-: But I'm still here!

Guys,

I'm a big jerk for not replying for a long time, sorry about that. I've been busy with school, but I should have let you guys know. I was actually waiting to see if Adira wanted Chibiusa to reply to Koishi, but if not, I'll make a post. It's up to Adira.

I didn't want to leave you hanging Mossiac. So I'll post after you replying to both Kosihi and Leif

It's great to see (I think?) everyone again. I'm sorry to hear you are so busy with all kinds of things like school so I'm even more grateful to see y'all take the time to drop by here.
Also happy to see movement in the RP ^^ so don't feel guilty or so, delays happen, so why be upset if all just picks up again after a while (albeit at a slower rate than in a vacation :P)

okay posted. it was a little short. ^^;

@Olissa
Yeah I'm glad that the rp's picking up a little bit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.