Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Chibiusa doesn't understand sarcasm well? Oh boy that's gonna be fun with Ryoko, she's half sarcastic, half the time XD sorta, whatever, you'll see in the RP XD
Tomorrow is my first actual day of rest again, first on the list: post for SMNG! Yay

Heads up my posting might be slowed.. I start my junior year of high school tuesday!

Congrats! And I just snitched the laptop so my post'll be up soon!

Finally >.>'

Anyway, slumber party! hahaha

SLUMBER PARTAYYYY

except for the girls on the morning shift because we all know how Rini is going to react to early mornings xD

haha yes, definitely XD
I figured this would give them more chances to interact with others and not just with their one roommate, and have a ready place for Uranus and Neptune.
Plus if we've got it split 3 morning, 3 evening at the moment, that means Setsuna and Tonbo would have to be split up as well between morning and night unless rearanging takes place. Which in turn would mean it wouldn't be handy for them to be in the same room, and and and... yeah I did a bunch of thinking XD Could have gone with a 4 person room, but then it still would be all split up.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Plus I had this plan already soon after I had posted that they would have to split up into rooms, but I kept it to myself and let them sort it out, because... I'm evil like that mwahahaha

Had you really expected any different from me :P

Woohoo for reputations XD
Right...

Wonder where the rest is. Not that I'm impatient XD I let you guys wait on me for days XD I'm just wondering where they are. Some I haven't seen in a while.
I'll post something for the hotel that one of the guys is in the next time. Though since he's sleeping I doubt it'd be anything very interesting XD But it feels wrong to kinda just let him sit there all alone.

*pokes people*
Liked your post Merry Berry, but I wonder where the rest have run off to... I know it was poor leadership on my part for having delayed so long, so I can understand that people are taking their time to post, but I haven't even seen most in here lately either.
Now I do know that for many school has started, so there's that of course. School obviously limits the amount of time one could pop online and write, so I understand, I just feel real bad for having let this thing deplete for so long.

I've been hazed for the past few weeks or so, which combined with late night study groups and parties (or gasques) I haven't really had time or energy to RP much. I'll try to get a post up as soon as possible, which shouldn't be too difficult considering I only have to reply to Yuu, I think.

Well if things slow down due to all kinds of reasons, that's perfectly fine with me, I just want to make sure that people are still here, or at least, haven't decided to leave and stuffs because of my negligence.

No, not really, I mean at least I would've been busy anyways :)

Am I the only one who's a bit confused over the new text-colour system? I can no longer tell which ones I used, or if the colours I used are even still there... Might have to drop coloured text again -.-'

Status
Not open for further replies.