Sailor Moon Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think about the two weeks! Just plan for Halloween and once it's over NEW SAILOR MOON!

And Venus trying to talk sense into Kunzite... awwww ;.;

Reactions: LunaValentine
Crystal Kunzite is a total babe....

Like, goddamn, so pretty.

tumblr_ndyo26dJuN1qickddo1_500.png

MINAKO THOUGH HNNGH

School got me behind on all my anime so I got to watch the LAST TWO episodes BACK TO BACK. I had mixed feelings at the beginning but the more I watch it the more I froth at the mouth in joy.

I never got past the first three volumes of the manga because back in the days of my childhood... only those three were available in the library... So watching this is kiiiiind of like watching it for the first time? ^0^

I think this episode has been my favorite so far. The fighting, the dramatic moments, Usagi's hair! Love love love~

Never again a tragic princess, Usagi baby ;__;

T.T Poor Usagi... Sailor Moon Crystal has shown to be more than what I anticipated. Why must I wait another two weeks for another episode!

I just found this thread. YAY! Other moonies. <3

I'm loving everything so far with the new anime. At first, I wasn't used to the style so I was iffy, but I knew I'd get used to it. I really love how they're making it like the manga this time versus the original (which was what I grew up on). None-the-less, all Sailor Moon is good Sailor Moon to me.

Now to just stalk this thread from time to time in the corner.

Oh man, that No More a Tragic Princess line was the BEST! ;_____;

O____O

Sooooo happy with the way this anime is turning out.

Reactions: Shiny
Not my favorite episode, yet it makes me look forward to the next one.

The majority of the episode was slow exposition, but it was necessary.

God, I am so fucking pumped for a plot involving the Knights where they aren't you-know-what-if-you-read-the-manga. I am really happy that we're getting all the manga plotlines but with new material and altered events. Also the battle scenes continue to be a huge improvement.

Also, SWEET, they're definitely doing the Black Moon shit too!

I can't wait to see more! Also, I'm going to love to see how the do Black Moon. Especially Mini Moon and Black Lady. Can it be time for the next episode to come out? I don't want to wait an extra week for the first Saturday. x__X

I'm totes excited for Chibi Moon and Black/Wicked Lady. It's one of my favorite story arcs.

Also, yes, a slightly altered plotline where the Earth Kingdom Knights aren't you-know-what(to quote Ozz)! This is super exciting, 'cause It's always nice to get a little more of a cool character than what we get in the manga.

What I'm not too happy about is the whole confirmation behind every Senshi loving a Knight in the past. This idea has always seemed... too easy to me. It's like, Usagi gets an Earth knight boyf so EVERYONE gets an Earth knight boyf!

@Shiny

It was implied in the manga and outright stated in the musicals and I think the live action, too? So it's not too surprising. I know what you mean though.

Reactions: Shiny
Ahahahahaha

Yes.

I literally texted all my friends when I watched the scene where Princess Serenity kills herself... I think I said before I didn't really keep up with the manga so this caught me totally off guard and I was like HOLY LORD IT GOT REALLY INTENSE REALLY FAST.

I literally texted all my friends when I watched the scene where Princess Serenity kills herself... I think I said before I didn't really keep up with the manga so this caught me totally off guard and I was like HOLY LORD IT GOT REALLY INTENSE REALLY FAST.
Serenity's suicide is my number one biggest gripe with the manga. I HATE the concept because it is so stupid. "I can't live without my lover" is not empowering in the least and frankly not romantic either.

Status
Not open for further replies.