Sailor Moon Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay ballroom episode! The animation I think was better then in Episode 3. I enjoy the polite and reserve Rei! I also like how Tux hid when the four kings showed up.
Because even if he doesn't recall who they are, it's no good letting your enemies know you exist. Also we all know THEY would know him!

I am! GUYS, how awesome was the Jupiter episode?

JUPITER IS COOOOOOOOOL!

yes. I has hulu now so I don't have to search anymore. ^.^ *is a happy clam*

o.o I hope you don't mean you paid for hulu plus? 'Cause you can watch it free on hulu and crunchyroll without a membership.

Reactions: Ochalla
I think i'm addicted now 0.0

• Love
Reactions: Kura and Ochalla
Mako-chan is cool. Mamoru is nerdy cool. Usagi is cute! Yes, this was a good episode and I love how girly Jupiter is!

o.o I hope you don't mean you paid for hulu plus? 'Cause you can watch it free on hulu and crunchyroll without a membership.
I don't pay for anything. My parents are XD they're using my credit card but buying the little gift cards for it. I find it stupid that they run adds despite being a paid service.

Sorry about posting something off the topic of Sailor Moon here, but is it alright for your parents to be using a credit card in your name? Sounds like a quick way to mess up your credit score.

Sorry about posting something off the topic of Sailor Moon here, but is it alright for your parents to be using a credit card in your name? Sounds like a quick way to mess up your credit score.
They're paying the bill. And they'd rather them have it on a credit card with a low limit rather than one of theirs. We have impeccably good credit in my family.....except the middle child...... He doesn't count. I'm still in college. Technically I can't even afford an apartment without my parents cosigning so it's fine.

Okay cool, guess I have no reason to concern then. Anywaaays, to but things back on topic. I know Venus won't appear for a few acts but HNNNNGH I can't wait she's my favorite *___*. Also, I wonder if Artemis will have green eyes like in the manga or if they'll stick with blue.

Artemis is so much cooler in the manga then the anime!

• Love
Reactions: Shiny
And we have our 5th senshi... Also pet names for the lovers

Can I just say...I'm really liking this action...and QUEEN BERYL GUYS. I was in awe at these last two episodes and the transformations are a tiny bit less CGI. It's Like they mixed traditional art with the CGI so it's a little better and a little more proportioned.

The long waits in between is such a pain tho.

10719006_10205377596702824_1767902528_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
AAARRGGHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER AAAARGGGHHHH

This wouldn't suck so bad if that episode hadnt been SO GOOOOOD and we have to wait two weeks on top of it! D:

I am really loving what they're doing with the story! O__O Usagi was a little badass this episode.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.