Sailor Moon AU: The fate of the stars (OOC/Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, question.
Can I play the Tuxedo Mask-esque character? Except, you know, without this happening.

KoyDO1u.png

I'll do my best to stay relevant and actually do things, even though I'd be a mere mortal, I promise ;_;

Reactions: Lady B
@Adira Accepted! ^^

@Laggy Lagiacrus Hmm, that would be difficult... Because Tellus didn't have an ambassador at the time there's no one for him to be reincarnated from. And I would have to find a way to get you integrated with the plot, which is a pain. But, you asked kindly, and you are a Lagiacrus... Nngh, I'll think about it, but I won't make any promises! ><

@Eclipse How is your character coming along? :x I didn't get a reply regarding what element you were planning on using, either... If I could get an update on your situation that would be nice, 'cause I can only hold off your character for so long before opening it up to someone else ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Am I able to play Sailor Moon please? :) Obviously not the moon princess, but the soldier of love and justice?

Am I able to play Sailor Moon please? :) Obviously not the moon princess, but the soldier of love and justice?
No, unfortunately, since Sailor Sol sort of takes that role... Sorry :(

It doesn't have to be love and justice. I just wanted the moon as my chosen planet. She'd be the same as any other scout?

It doesn't have to be love and justice. I just wanted the moon as my chosen planet. She'd be the same as any other scout?
Same as Laggy, because the earth's moon didn't have an ambassador on Sol, there can't be a senshi from there. And it would be very difficult to work it into the plot, because I wouldn't know how to explain why none of the other planets' moons have senshi. I'm really sorry, but it's not going to work ><'

@Eclipse Alright, sounds cool :)

Oh, and quick notice to everyone, I changed Hikari's age to coincide with something. Nothing major, but just thought you should know.

DON'T WORRY GUYS I GOTS THE PERMISSIONS

Name: Emiya Hisao

Sailor: N/A

Embodied Element: N/A

Appearance:
No disguise
Disguise

Personality: Hisao doesn't appear to be particularly friendly - from a distance, at least. He's a little awkward at times, and can come off as abrasive, but he generally means well. He likes to try and seem tougher than he really is to save face, but those who know him well enough know he's really just an average guy.

Biography: After the circumstances concerning how he arrived, Hisao was taken to the authorities, and was adopted before long. His childhood wasn't really anything special - his parents made a comfortable amount of money, he had his fair share of friends and enemies, and his grades were pretty decent. The only thing worth noting is ability at hand-to-hand combat. It was almost like he was born to do it.
Which is why he's fairly proficient at kickboxing. He'd like to be able to learn a different martial art, but he doesn't really have the time.

Currently, Hisao is Hikari's classmate.

Attacks & special items: He's just a guy who's really good at beating other guys up. No special moves or anything like that.

Spoken word text colour: Grey

Other:
tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_mf9kcwicvg1qkcyif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I wasn't able to get around to making Venus.
I'm going to drop out in hopes of you finding somebody more active than I.
Have a great role-play guys!

I see. Well, have fun with whatever other RP's you're more interested in ^^'

Hello! I was going to asked for one of the outer senshi's but since your venus dropped out can I reserve her?

Name:
Nakamura Reiko

Sailor:
Venus

Embodied Element:
Sound

Appearance:

tumblr_ne80euo8r41sqi467o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ne80euo8r41sqi467o2_400.jpg

Personality:

Reiko is a hot headed girl with a temper and violent streak to match. She likes to joke and have a good time but tread carefully, if your prod the wrong buttons you'll have to deal with the hell fire that is her temper. She's fiercely independent and doesn't much like working with others who presume they are her leader or better. If fact she would be perfectly fine to being on her own. She' gets lonely like anyone else, of course, but she's a firm believer that others only hold her back. This makes it hard for her to open up and let others in.

She has an excellent memory and, combined with her inability to let things go, she can hold a grudge for what feels like forever. In fact, Reiko rarely forgives and forgets. On the other hand, she will always remember a kind gesture and will go to great lengths to repay it. Any kind selfless gesture done to her will gain her trust and respect, which is extremely important to her in any relationship, romantic or otherwise. The few friends she has had over the years she because quickly possessiveness over. She can become jealous over others monopolizing her friends time. Being her friend isn't all negatives though; she is extremely loyal and will go to the ends of the earth for her friends.

Biography:

Reiko loves all things Paranormal, from the Occult to your average every day horror movie. She also is big into conspiracy theories and if you leave her alone for to long she can come up with at least three complex conspiracy theories that, more often then not, are completely ridiculous. Her favorite places to go are worn down an abandoned buildings that could be haunted. She thinks that their fun to tell scary stories or play hide and seek in. Some times she just likes wandering around them at night.

This love if all things spooky more likely then not came from her Father. In his youth he apparently did much the same things Reiko did now, running around abandoned building with friends and home made 'ghost hunting' equipment. He still had a few of those trinkets from his child hood. A small box with a blinking light that was a cell phone he had torn apart and then put back together. A small meter that he had ripped out of an old time-y radio. And an Oujia bored. The bored was Reiko favorite. Her dad would tell her stories on how during a party once he bought an Ouija bored and the only other person excited was her mother. In fact that's how her parents started dating. It's funny to think that if her dad hadn't bought the bored her parents would have started dating; She and her brother would have never been born.

While her Father got her into the Unknown her Mother got her into music. When her Mother started to notice she was a violent child she decided that Reiko needed an outlet and began sending her to music lessons with the best singing instructor that their family could afford. Reiko had thrown a tantrum to begin with, but with in a month or so she admitted that she really did love singing. She took to it like a fish takes to water. Her instructor even went so far to say she was a natural. However, her instructor also said if she couldn't stop being so stubborn and take criticism better she'd never get very far in anything in life. Reiko, insulted by her instructors words, stop going to lessons. She couldn't stay away long however and with in a weeks time was back with an apology on her lips. Her new extra curricular didn't do much for her temper, but at least it gave her a life long passion.

Attacks & special items:
  • Venus' Lullaby:​
    • Venus' Lullaby is a stunning attack. When she sings Venus' Lullaby those in the area of affect, aka in clear hearing range, those affected begin to feel passive, clam, and even drowsy depending on how successful her attack is at the time. If done to it's full potential she can even cause the targets of the attack to fall unconscious for a short undetermined time period. When unsuccessful the most it can do is a soft, ignorable, urge to take things slow and stop what their doing.​
  • Sonic Blast:​
    • A sonic scream style attack in which she takes in a deep breath of air causing a glowing orange ring to form around her mouth. Once formed and charged she lets out a scream or yell which causes the ring to bush outward in a beam of sound in the direction she was facing. The power of the attack is based on both now long she held the ring before releasing and at what volume she released it at. (Ex. She would start the attack "Sonic!" take in a deep breath and then when she yells or screams "Blast!" the attack is released.) If she's interrupted before she can finish forming the ring the attack fizzles out and she has to start from the top.​
  • Victory Mic:​
    • A Microphone on a long cord that in curled at her hip like a whip. She can use it for the obvious uses, like a whip or a blunt force object when the need arises, but it also has other uses as well. She can 'sing' or focus her attack into it to amplify and direct he attacks. This method takes a lot longer then just attacking or bashing someone over the head with the mic, making it pretty useless in a face fight, but when she does have time to pull back and actually do it it's a powerhouse of an attack.​
Spoken word text colour:
Orange

Introduction Phrase:

"The pretty soldier in a sailor suit, guardian of love and symphonies , Sailor Venus! Prepare to be soundly defeated!"

Other:
*TBA*​

Last edited:
I hope everything is ok, let me know if anything isn't and i'll tweak it.

Hang on i just noticed my attachments are'nt working i'll figure out how to fix that

there we go much better sorry bout that

@Justaddnutts It looks good :) There are a couple of spelling misses (like oujia bored instead of ouija board), but I saw in your resume that you suffer from (mild?) dyslexia, and your grammar is fine, so I think a few scarce mistakes like that are tolerable ^^ (hey, we all do them) So welcome on board!~

@Adira This also opens up for you to take the element of love and beauty for Mars, if you still want it ;)

And, to everyone, @Merry Berry @Adore Delano @Cyline @Adira @Laggy Lagiacrus @Justaddnutts since we have all girls for the 'first arc', this means we're ready to start any minute now! If we could have a role call just so I know everyone's still here, that'd be nice ^^. I still need to work out the first post, but once that's done, we can get this show on the road. Also, I'd like everyone to come up with a way to introduce their characters, and PM that idea to me. We're gonna go in order of appearance starting with Mercury, then Venus, Mars, and lastly Jupiter, and I've already worked things out with Merry, so you can take inspiration from how things play out there. If you're completely stumped, PM me and we'll see if we can't come up with something together.

Yayy, we're starting soon :3 *is also still here*

Status
Not open for further replies.