Sailor Moon AU: The fate of the stars (OOC/Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got here so i am still here :3

BkyrP75.png

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
*Bird-like screeching*

EVERYOOOONE!!!

The IC is up :3 Though it'll take a while until everyone gets to post, we are now officially on the roll! For now, all you have to do is think up a scenario for your characters to be introduced, but once that's done I'm hoping we can move on a bit more freely.

Hehe, things are moving along smoothly, now with the appearance of our very first villain, Adore Delano as Lorelei Nightsparrow! I added her picture to the first post, for anyone who wants to take a look. :3

I am here and present. I think I'll keep it as fire just because it'd be a lot of effort to change it and everyone seems ready.

I hope I didn't mess up. I can always take my post down if needed!

@Adira Ah, well like I said, we're going in the order of appearance starting with Mercury, Venus, then Mars, which unfortunately means you can't post yet... >< Sorry that I wasn't clear enough on that point T_T Anyway, I would also like you to come up with a scenario that introduces your character, i.e a way for her to meet the others, and PM it to me. It doesn't have to be anything advanced, for example it could be that they're in the same shop by coincidence and bump into each other, just a little something that puts everyone in the same place at the same time.

@Merry Berry @Justaddnutts @Adira @Cyline

I totally forgot something for the CS! Nothing much, but I need you to come up with a stock introduction phrase for your characters when they transform. It's supposed to go like this: "I am the pretty soldier in a sailor suit, guardian of love and ___, Sailor [you]! ________" and you may fill in the blanks yourself. The end bit is something like "Douse yourself in water and repent!" or "In the name of Mars, I'll chastise you!". You're free to go with the one from the series, if you can't come up with one yourself, but I'd rather see some creativity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this rp still active?

@Vio Yup! You're free to reserve any of the outer senshi, though they won't be active for a while. Oh, and you can't reserve Saturn since she's already taken, but if you want her you can mark interest and if WhoopDau changes their mind you can have her.

This looks fun though I was wondering if I could be the reincarnation of Artemis
67701.jpg
for the sailor venus?

@InfinitExel Yes you may! ^^

@That0nePasta Sorry, but there's no need for another mentor character ^^'

@Adira I noticed you added some more attacks. Please note that since they're only at the first stage of their transformation, having too many attacks, all of offensive nature, may be a bit OP.

And, to everyone, if you make any changes to your CS, notify me so i can make sure it's ok.

@Adira Oh, ok~ My mistake then ^^

Also, everyone, I love your introduction quotes!

0.0 I know she does not come in for a bit (which works out) But can I please, please, please please please X10 Play Mini Moon? For a lack of better words! Please please please *Puppy dog eyes*

I know you really did not have her in your line up, and I can up her age to what is allowed. I only ask because she is my all time favorite character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.