Sailor Moon AU: The fate of the stars (OOC/Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sweet_Temptation Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no room for such a character. But, if this goes through to the end of the story (which I hope it does) and people still want to play, I might try to come up with a plotline for a 'second season', where she might come in (although not as chibi moon, which I hope you understand). With a big emphasis on the "might try to".

Has Sailor Neptune been taken yet?

Yes Please ^^

Name: Kyumi Amakusu

Sailor: Neptune

Embodied element: Water

Appearance:
Normal:
Kyumi.jpg
Senshi:
Neptune.png

Personality: Elegant, sophisticated, and capable of sharp anger. She is patient and caring, almost always offering a smile or laugh to a situation. While polite and calm to a fault, she is not the most social person, but when she does become close with someone it is because she truly wants to. She dislikes being patronized and will not indulge others. She is a intelligent young woman.

Biography: Kyumi grew up mainly in boarding schools and never really spent much time with her family. She has a few talents and hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, and playing piano. Her family consists of her mother, Lya, her father Tomaki, and a little sister, Kirumi. Kyumi never really had many friends because of her attitude so she was pretty much a loner. For the first time ever she is attendingJuuban Municipal High School, a public school, where she hopes to make friends.

Attacks and special items:
Attacks: Deep Submerge- a ball of blue energy shaped like the planet Neptune towards her enemies; Submarine Reflection- uses her Deep Aqua Mirror to reveal an enemy's weakness or send an energy blast.
Items: Lip Rod- transformation; Deep Aqua Mirror- she can use it out of sailor form

Spoken word text colour: Sea Green

Introduction quote: "Guarded by Neptune, planet of the deep blue sea. I'm the soldier of affinity, Sailor Neptune!"

Other: Nothing I can think of at this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady B
@AuratheDemonPriestess Looks good :) Just to specify, is the public school she will be attending be Juuban Municipal High School? Because it would make for a good way to introduce her. And, for convenience, I'm going to use your introduction quote as skeleton for all the outer soldier's quotes.

Oh, I forgot earlier. @WhoopDau Just so you know, Sailor Saturn won't have the same destructive powers as in the manga/anime. She can still be the "soldier of ruin", but she won't have the ability to destroy planets and star systems.

And a little something for everyone to think on: So far, the "monsters of the day" have been referred to by their collective name, children of Pandora, but should they have their own names? Like Morga, Iguara, and Balm, in the anime?

@AuratheDemonPriestess Looks good :) Just to specify, is the public school she will be attending be Juuban Municipal High School? Because it would make for a good way to introduce her. And, for convenience, I'm going to use your introduction quote as skeleton for all the outer soldier's quotes.

Oh, I forgot earlier. @WhoopDau Just so you know, Sailor Saturn won't have the same destructive powers as in the manga/anime. She can still be the "soldier of ruin", but she won't have the ability to destroy planets and star systems.

And a little something for everyone to think on: So far, the "monsters of the day" have been referred to by their collective name, children of Pandora, but should they have their own names? Like Morga, Iguara, and Balm, in the anime?

On the subject of the Outer's powers, what about Pluto? Will she be able to have the Time Gates at hand?

Yeah, I didn't think I'd be able to get away with that. XD
So instead, I'll do a play on words, and say that destruction really means, "human destruction." Such as raising one's fear, despair, pain etc.
Name: Iwamoto Shiori
Sailor: Saturn
Embodied element: Destruction*
Appearance:
06a5cc9b713bc6cd6f506f0b0ca1a0b0.jpg
tumblr_mexaoq18751qe8z9do1_500.jpg

Personality: Optimistic || Resilient || Eccentric || Open-minded || Gullible[Decietful] || Reserved
Shiori has a very bubbly attitude and looks at life from a joyous view. She's not one to look at the down side of things, and is announced to be quite optimistic to anyone she meets from old acquaintances. She loves to try and spread the happy mood along to everyone if possible, even if it meets being a little obnoxious. A lot of people are often surprised how far this optimism goes to.
Through lots of teasing from when she was a child, Shiori had adapted from the name calling and horrible rumours. Because of this, she'll most likely ignore any comment that revolves around her, wether if it was a compliment or insult. She doesn't know what to think of herself, and often replies that she just gave up caring, and is therefore resilient.
Many of the bullying were caused because of her eccentric nature and interests. Shiori loved to take things slow and never really bothered with romance like her peers, and would get called eccentric because it seemed like her only friends were bugs. She was also teased because of her creepy fascination with burning things, and was outcasted out of fear.
Shiori loves working with other people, and is actually quite open when ideas start flying around. This is because she doesn't find herself all that creative, and instead likes to build upon another's thoughts. She also finds this comforting, because agreement usually leads to peace and that is what she mostly wants out of any given situation.
She can be quite deceitful when it comes to dealing with another, and acts gullible upon first meeting them. Shiori does this to lower the other's defences, while she tries to find the person's true intentions or feelings. This leads to distrust in the end, but by the time realization sets in, she probably has deemed them trustworthy and therefore want to gain there's.
She may seem like an open book, but she's actually pretty vague when it comes to answering questions about herself. Even if it was simple, she won't give any explanation as to why and usually diverts it from going any further.
Biography:
Shiori's distrust in people come from her childhood. From being bullied at an early age to her mother leaving her with her father. She resented getting hurt and wished to be happy like the people in the television, she didn't like getting hurt in the inside. Her father was one of the only people she trusted, and she really did love him for it. So she wanted to heal on her own, not only that, but she also wanted to strengthen her heart. So she did.
She would isolate herself and started to find friends in the things around her, even if they were smaller than a crumb. She'd find herself talking to them almost everyday, and loved to spend most of her free time laying down on a field. Of course, they appreciated just as much as she did because of all the food she would give them. But during a mishap in one of her classes, Shiori found it cpquite interesting to see things burn. She stopped talking to the bugs and started to burn small plants instead. Most of the student body feared her, to which she thought was a success to her plan.
Present time, she continues to do whatever she wants and ignores anything in her way. If they took things too far, she knew exactly how to deal with them...
Attacks and special items:
(Silence Glaive)
• Eyes of Oblivion- Changing one's fear to a risen state, just enough for paralysis but not to insanity. Will only work if they stare into eyes.
• Silence wall- With the help of the silence glaive, she's able to create an transparent forcefield
I suck at making names ;-;
Spoken word text colour: Magenta
Introduction quote: "Guarded by Saturn, planet of silence. I'm the soldier of ruin, Sailor Saturn."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lady B
Yeah she is attending Juuban Municipal High School i editied it so that it says that now. Also iys awesome to know you are using the introduction quote in the skelly ^·^

@WhoopDau @AuratheDemonPriestess Accepted~ (Whoop, you just need to change your introduction quote a little to match the new quote skelly) Sorry your characters won't be around for a while, though ;-;

@InfinitExel Hmm... Well, for starters, I don't know if the Gate of Time should be implemented at all, and even if they were, she definitely wouldn't be able to use them right away. Maybe at a later point, but I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity when are you planning on introducing Venus?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Just out of curiosity when are you planning on introducing Venus?
From my understanding it should be any day now, I'm just waiting on my cue!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Why didn't I get notifications for this? O__O *Realizes I bumped the thread without opening it, derp*

I was worried everyone had lost interest because of how much time has passed! XD You guys get all the huggles for poking around here :3 Yes, Venus should be introduced shortly, as soon as I get my lazy ass into progressing the story.

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
Quick announcement. Merry Berry, who plays Fuyumi/Sailor Mercury, is going through some hard times in her personal life right now. I've been trying to help her as much as possible this past week, but it's been rough, and she's had to make some very difficult decisions. Because of this she wants to stay off any social media and that sort of thing for a while, so she won't log into her account to make posts.

However, because she doesn't want to drop out on this, we've decided that her posts will go through me and my account. That doesn't mean they're written by me, it just means she doesn't want to go online and post them herself. Thank you for your consideration!

Alright everyone, sorry for the long absence! Life's been kicking my butt, and now I'm sick, but that's a good thing, since it gives me a bit of time to post.

I'll be trying to get a regular rhythm back now that things have calmed down a bit, for those of you still interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.