Sailing in the Sky (Sign Ups and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite frequently see Ouchies mingling and post on other threads. Kinda funny how that works.

The thing about that is I keep getting shit filling my alerts with 'likes' and replies so I barely ever see actual thread replies.

Again, I apologize.

Gawsh. -makes huge, clearly fake fit- But seriously, Im cool with it. I know that it happens. Tis why I use the Watched Threads tab to keep myself in the loop.

I'm not sure if you're counting me... if not, then please count me :)

I think I might have counted you? I'm not too sure now actually haha.

I think the best thing to do might just be to try and start from scratch? So I might just make a new ooc/sign-up and post like a little add for it or something and we shall see who bites.

Obviously all of you will be accepted and all you'd have to do would be copy and paste your original sign-up sheets over there. Same positions and everything
(with the exception of @Jack Nolan bc you are our new captain I think. Lets hope I'm right.)

Either way I'd like to hear what all of you have to say first.

I'd be cool with restarting. I want to start on the ship anyway, instead of carried on top of a box.

Im fine with it. Ill recompile my sheets and update Belarius

She's kinda like an AI. She keeps the ships basic functions up and running and takes care of things that don't require crew attention. She also controls the ship's computer systems and if she thinks it's necessary, major systems such as defense machinery or propulsion systems. Anything that's run by a computer, she's in charge of, but she does have limitations. Certain systems (Life support, Armed Servos, Propulsion etc) She needs a crew password to access, which she can't learn by any means.

So, when will the restart take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.