S.P.Y Academy

Name: Shichiroji Cryptic Yamashita "Bonez"
Height: 5'8
Weight: 210
Eye Color: Slightly blacker then normal, the inner eye itself is a red dot
Hair: Ear length, black hair, the tips are slightly curved upwards. Bangs reaches down passed his eye lashes
Position: Either one. Better at being a student, never to good at teaching
Talents: Being able to take command in battle with tatics. Taking out enemies quickly and quietly with just a winchester double edge knife
Personality: Quiet most of the time, unless spoken too. Very easy to get along with, only has problems when someone demands something of him
Weapons of choice: A Scar-H Assualt Rifle, with a grip holder. Led sunfire flashlight to the left equiped with a red dot Acog scope. A 9x9 mm Waltherp99, German semi-automatic pistol. Winchester double edge knife
Class: Ex - Spec Ops
Bio: My whole life since I was able to walk my parents turned me into a killing machine, I was taught hand to hand combat with all the fighting styles out there. My Father was a Captain of a top group that led Rangers and Spec Ops through secret missions. My mother was a medical doctor that knew secret things that not even the president knew. Being the son of these 2 parents, I was the next generation of a war fighter. Once My Parents passed away from a terrible ill sickness, I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the Military no more.

Yes sir, with an Led sunfire flash light to the left, a laser on the right, and a Acog scope ontop.

Those are some sexy SCARs, so you just mean a foregrip?

Yeah foregrip! I couldn't think of the actual name.

Yes, thank you. That was actually bugging the crap out of me. I'mjust hoping she'll accept me in the RP.

[MENTION=3536]Lightning[/MENTION] kk :) thanks

I hate to be such a uptight prick..but I would enjoy it if you use my given character sheet. :/

And now moving to the good things..

He's quite a interesting character and if you still decide to join after you revise your sheet, consider yourself accepted. lol.

Name: Kari Aldena

Position: Student

Weapon Type: Firearm

Personalty: Who am I kidding? To tell you the truth, Kari is sometimes such a dull person. Doesn't really pay that much attention in classes and never takes everything so seriously. She got her happy-go-luckiness from her father and her smart personalities from her mother.
"Can you please explain that again?" Is Kari's signature quote. You would know if she isn't listening to you if she starts to tap her ball pen very rapidly. She 's bad at talking to people who aren't like her so she just usually goes with the flow.

Biography: It all started when she was only ten years old. Her older brother named, Yuuichi received a call from S.P.Y Academy saying that he has been chosen by the government to work with them because of his talent for computer and such things. Their parents didn't want him to participate in S.P.Y Academy but they know that they have no other choice.

So the next day, Yuuichi packed his stuff and prepared himself for S.P.Y Academy. Kari on the other hand was very confused with all of the happenings. Yuuichi gave her a necklace that he was suppose to give for her birthday. It was wrapped in a small rock. Kari took it from him and gave him a farewell hugged.

Few years later it was the turn of Kari to go to S.P.Y Academy. She asked the government if her brother is there as well. They answered,
"No". It was a huge shock for her. She didn't hesitated any longer and she immediately went to S.P.Y Academy to find out where is he.

When she got there, she demanded to know where is he. The Principal told her that he was only relocated to a different academy. She then felt relieved.

Appearance:

Extra Sauve: The government did more research about the family of Yuuichi and found a special record about Kari. Her father taught Kari how to shoot and many other more.

Just wondering...but is there room for one more?