S.P.Y Academy

I'd like to be the recreation teacher, but what do they teach?

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION]: It's fine! If anything, I appreciate it. ^^

Anyways, is this better?

6SsOojA.jpg

@IndubidablyAli
Recreation teachers mainly teach things like singing, instruments and other things that makes spies smooth as they seem. They pretty much give them that extra suave. c:

@ForLackofaBetterName

For some reason I can't see it. :c

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION]: Oh. :c Well, I've attached it, so can you see it now? If needed I can upload it somewhere else.

6SsOojA.jpg

Okie Dokie. I can see it now.

I'll submit it. Thaaaanks. Your freaking awesome~

Alright, reserve me the rec teacher spot XD i'll make the charrie when i can

Okie Dokie~

Should I make the roleplay thread btw?

Name: Jayson Butler
Position: Recreation teacher
Weapon Type: Close range blades, though he doesn't tend to be in combat often.
Personality: Suave and charming, Jayson is a well liked teacher of the academy. He has a connection with the students that many others aren't able to obtain, due to his easy going and fun manner. He likes to keep active and keep the kids interested in what he is teaching. every day is always something new and amazing for him. He is kind, flirty and fun loving, also extremely intelligent.
Biography: Although originally a scientist for a high end chemical company, he grew up with a love of the arts. He was going to be employed for one of the more science based roles of the academy, the kind that taught the students about chemical weapons and how to handle them, but he declined, saying he'd had enough of that side of things and he was looking for somethign a little more fulfilling. thus he was offered, and accepted, the role of recreation teacher.
Appearance: http://s1355.beta.photobucket.com/u...t=3&o=0&_suid=1359202199652023275934711001456
Extra Suave: His general flirty persona

I think we have enough people now XD go for it

He's accepted~

I'll post my application for my main character. (She's not the NPCs I've listed)

And then the post will be up and the awesomness will ensue. <3

Name: Rosalie Asher

Position: Student

Weapon Type: Fire Arms (Usually Snipers)

Personality: When on a case, Rosalie follows a polite girl whom is extremely innocent and nice however when she's in her school its the complete contrast, Rosalie has a bad attitude and is quite the rebellious student. She however knows when to be serious.

Biography: Rosalie is the first daughter of the Eliwood Asher and Lyndis Caelin who were member of the Asher Spies. The Ashers is a group of spies all held together by bloodline. They follow their country with skills that almost completely surpass other foreign spies and maybe even some of their ally spies. Rosalie was sent to S.P.Y Academy as the protege of her family due to her natural talent with firearms and persuasion

Appearance:
Claire_by_SuiginTwo_zpsb7b5873b.jpg

Extra Suave: Claire is Violinist, Singer, and she also has the looks of an angel.

@JulyTable

Welcomee to the roleplay~

Only thing is how exactly is S.P.Y tied with his mother disappearance? Hmm.

Regardless, your still accepted just msg me or post here. c:

Thanks for the acceptance *woot woot*.
And i'm not sure, i didn't know what your thoughts as far as plot where so i didn't wanna go too deep in detail. I'm welcome to any ideas that may advance the plot and such
or if needed can change the background :)

[MENTION=3763]JulyTable[/MENTION]

Well, I already conjured up an idea so you've no need to change anything~

My idea will be revealed later on. :3

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] okie dokie sounds great :)

Name: raven hawk
Position: Student
Weapon Type: Melee and Firearm (can I have both)

Personality: What every one sees kind and selint. what everyone does not sees: she carzy like hell

Biography: she was all alone in the world having no one to care about but herself. but they found out everyone found out and she was put in to fastercare. she amazing in hacking, school, and anything with a weapon. she crazy that she would kill everyone if she wanted to. no one knew though not till that day. the people from S.P.Y saw what she could do and tock her in.

Extra Suave: she has a tattoo of a dragon on her stomch to her left brest. her rigth eye is gone. she wears a wig.
Appearance: its is her when you see her
Alexa.jpg

when no one is looking:
AnimeGuy.jpg

Tis' be accepted~

You can use both types but you'd have to choose only one to have a class in have your character learn the other on her own 'kay? c:

Welcome to the roleplay~

is it alright that jayson is an older teacher? i just thought it would be good to have someone they all knew

Oh and i was wondering, would they be dorming with people?