S.P.Y Academy

Yeah sure, he can be an oldie. c:

I think the faculty will have a seperate dorm.

I was referring to the students actually lol

I think there should be dorm mates, and it would make sense in terms of making sure students aren't hiding anything.

But I pity the poor soul who gets Gig the asshat.

Ohh. derp on my part.

Yeah there'll be dorm-mates.

EVERYONE PAIR WITH EACH OTHER NAO.

I don't mind rooming with Gig if it's coolbeans... Who else is male? Besides Jayson?

There's Lester, but I don't plan on my NPCs to have room-mates. So yeah I think only Gig.

While on the subject of roomies, [MENTION=3767]Nightstealer[/MENTION] wanna have our chars be room-mates? :D

I can haz question? The students are to report to Combat class at 6 right? Since there is no Melee combat instructor should I head to firearm with Lune? or chillax or something?

[MENTION=3763]JulyTable[/MENTION]: Sure, I don't mind Gig bunking with Darlonmin... I'd say their opposing personalities will make things interesting.

[MENTION=2282]ForLackofaBetterName[/MENTION]: sounds good i agree that our interaction will create some interesting situations

Epic! Here's my CS if you'll have me.
N
ame: Kazuna Alcazar, "Kaz"

Position: Student

Weapon Type: Firearms

Personality: Normally quiet, she is polite and well mannered but doesn't speak anymore than is necessary.

Biography: Her father was in a Special Forces Unit so naturally she was born around weapons technique and disciplined. After her father was released for being wounded, he opened a weapons shop that sold every weapon under the sun as-well-as taught self defence techniques. Kaz was taught these techniques and how to use every weapon out there, old or new.

Appearance:
View attachment 18697

It looks okay so far..but you forgot the extra suave.

I thought it was optional. She has very dark blue eyes one would lose themselves in.

Em'kay. Accepted. c:
[MENTION=3763]JulyTable[/MENTION] Hmm. I'll have Mildred make an announcement.

Just make sure in your intro post on the roleplay thread, that you explain how Kaz got there, kay? :3