Rwby Rp?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Color?

• Red

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • White

• Black

• or Yellow

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then, shame I didn't see this sooner, love me some RWBY (Even if I need to get caught up on the show >_>). Got room for another interested party?
Hey we have room still, do you wanna join still?

I don't really go on it, even though I have an account on it.

Also, I posted a WIP app for my character. Will she be able to be added to the roster? Don't really want to be left out. ;(

I don't really go on it, even though I have an account on it.

Also, I posted a WIP app for my character. Will she be able to be added to the roster? Don't really want to be left out. ;(
Yeah everyone who, has stated their interest, and has stayed is still allowed so you're good, I'm just not accepting anyone new. Also the team names are VPRR (Viper) SLAS (Solas) and RNBW (Rainbow)

Which one is Liekki in? I assume SLAS?

Does anyone know why the thread became a filled request thread? I swapped it back so it doesn't say it now.

I think Iwaku is just drunk at the moment. :P

Not sure. I'll try get her done as soon as. Bit stuck on hr Semblence and backstory.

Reactions: Stormi
I want to try having the ic up by Monday or Tuesday if possible, To everyone who needs to edit/finish their characters.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Not sure. I'll try get her done as soon as. Bit stuck on hr Semblence and backstory.
For now if you'd like you can say that your semblance hasn't manifested itself, and you can rp your backstory if you'd like, you just need to finish before you post in the Ic.

Status
Not open for further replies.