Rwby Rp?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Color?

• Red

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • White

• Black

• or Yellow

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for the discord server. are there any specific rules on weapons/semblances?

(All of the following is subject to change if necessary)

In order to avoid the drop of interest and still retain the periods of character initiation/initial reactions, we will be having time skips. Here is how we were thinking of in terms of dividing it up:

Locker room before the relic mission, meeting their partners and getting to the relics, the announcements of the teams/ assigning rooms and stuff, a couple periods of regular school activities, (probably a much larger time skip here compared to the others) missions and major plot events.

For ease of making team names, partners and teams will be determined before the RP starts.

Also, how would you guys feel about using a discord server for more direct communication?
I like the structure! The only thing I'm confused about is: will we be playing the relic mission in full (landing strategies to finding the relics), or cutting straight to meeting partners? I prefer doing it in full because I love initiation, but I totally understand if you want to cut to meeting partners - it gets us to interact quickly, after all.

I have mixed feelings about using a discord server. On the one hand, I already use it for two other RPs, so it wouldn't be difficult at all. They are excellent for OOC communications. On the other, I prefer making character sheets and IC posts in threads so I can use formatting (and because it's harder to accidentally post early). I don't know if you meant the whole RP would take place over Discord, or only OOC communications, though. What I'd like is to do OOC on Discord and IC/character sheets on Iwaku, but I'm still in if you decide to do something different.

I'm up for the discord server. are there any specific rules on weapons/semblances?
Weapons, must be ranged and melee (no Jaune arcs out there), and we'll play semblances by ear.

Discord server tends to be best in terms of retaining communication I've seen. Iwaku is easy to ignore and also has glitchy notifications at times unless you have the page open on your browser all the time.

I like the structure! The only thing I'm confused about is: will we be playing the relic mission in full (landing strategies to finding the relics), or cutting straight to meeting partners? I prefer doing it in full because I love initiation, but I totally understand if you want to cut to meeting partners - it gets us to interact quickly, after all.

I have mixed feelings about using a discord server. On the one hand, I already use it for two other RPs, so it wouldn't be difficult at all. They are excellent for OOC communications. On the other, I prefer making character sheets and IC posts in threads so I can use formatting (and because it's harder to accidentally post early). I don't know if you meant the whole RP would take place over Discord, or only OOC communications, though. What I'd like is to do OOC on Discord and IC/character sheets on Iwaku, but I'm still in if you decide to do something different.

Oh no, we are definitely not doing the whole thing on discord. We were just thinking of using it for just OOC. We will still be using Iwaku for character sheets and the IC.

EDIT (forgot to answer first question): I was thinking of playing the whole mission because there is a lot of character interaction that happens in it.

Reactions: Mollisol
Well then, shame I didn't see this sooner, love me some RWBY (Even if I need to get caught up on the show >_>). Got room for another interested party?

Well then, shame I didn't see this sooner, love me some RWBY (Even if I need to get caught up on the show >_>). Got room for another interested party?
You can wait on standby for now, because were not sure how many characters people will be making, and teams need to be equal.

You can wait on standby for now, because were not sure how many characters people will be making, and teams need to be equal.
I will only be making one character as I can't play multiple.

I was hoping to make 2, but I can make 1 instead if needed

I can play 2, whatever number is needed to make teams equal.

I typically only play 1 character.

does someone want to set up the discord? It'd make this way faster, and easier.

I don't really use Discord at the moment.

It'd make this OOC easier, and stop the notifications playing merry hell.

Still room for one more^^

Making one char, so I don't know if even or not. Can do two, if need. Just seen convo XD

Status
Not open for further replies.