☆RWBY RP: Rescuing Remnant☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaune and Phyrra! What the punk, ERode?!
Jaune and Phyrra are probably canon, but I like the relationship between Jaune and Ruby more, because of how they're both misfits. Jaune lied to get into Beacon, and Ruby is two years too young to be in Beacon.

Jaune and Phyrra are probably canon, but I like the relationship between Jaune and Ruby more, because of how they're both misfits. Jaune lied to get into Beacon, and Ruby is two years too young to be in Beacon.
I will admit...you have a point.

Though I'm still sticking with my shipping pairs.

Currently at work guys ^.^;;; Sorry for the hold up on my part you guys can go ahead and skip me this go around if i am holding everyone up!!!I'm so sorry -face+desk- I won't be off work til late tonight but as promised as soon as I get home!!! -face+desk-

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
I ship Roman and Ruby :)

Also, does anyone want Clay to talk to them?

I can bring Rococo to the main hall, if you want an angsty, irritated not-midget to talk to.

Probably good for him to interject, though, so Team CRML can be introduced. I'll be along shortly to attack Connie - I mean, meet. >_>

Reactions: poe.etic
S.S Nevermore best ship.

Marigold was on her way to the main hall with the people sure was following.

I was thinking of adding another team so we could get four more people. Thoughts?

I was thinking of adding another team so we could get four more people. Thoughts?

Honestly, getting to big in this type of Rp may be bad. I personally would like ot keep it the way it is so it doesn't get confusing.. the minute it gets to crazy I would end up leaving out of confusion.

• Thank You
I'm with Angelic Fusion on this one. Sixteen people is probably going to be pushing it, since we're also going to be roleplaying out combat and action scenes, along with just general interactions. I feel like my character would probably end up just completely lost. (@-@)

• Thank You
I hate excluding people, but I would have to agree. If nothing else, let's see how it goes, if people can keep things organized and they've gotten comfortable enough, maybe we can add a team later (nah, they were there the whole time, just didn't get a lot of spotlight) or something.

• Thank You
So i just got home and guess what i wont have fucking internet until fucking friday. Im so pissed right now

I understand if you guys dont want me to join and im so very sorry, i still would very much like to join dammit fuck Dammit face plus desk

Ps im sorry for foul language.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: redlemonaide
Status
Not open for further replies.