RWBY: Remnants Heroes (Duplicate, Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is my spot going elsewhere or should i start writing up my character?

Nah, your spots going nowhere ^^ so do your character ^^

Name: royell Destoona
Height:6' 2"

Weight: 168

Race: Human

Family: Lucard Destoona (father, works in dust industry) Hedei Destoona(mother, works ar PR for a dust company)

Fighting Type: Aura Fighter

Aura Color/Object: royal blue

Weapon Appearance/Capabilities: Cauterizer- a large right hand gauntlet wth holes at the knuckles which are small caliber dust based guns loaded with fire dust
Tundra- sister to Cauterizer it is a large left handed glove identicle to it aside from using ice based dust attacks

Appearance:
White_zpstc2wxmem.jpeg
He has royal blue eyes

Battle Experience/Training:His father hired many private tutors before he came of age to apply for beacon, some well heard of, others not. From an early age he showed promise witha very powerful aura and much interest in the topic of fighting the Grimm

Past: He grew up in a wealthy familey, always given almost anything he wanted but the freedom to be a normal kid, or at least one people didn't suck up to trying to become 'friends' so they had access to his wealth. When he joined Beacon he drasticly changed his clothes and style in the hopes no one would recognise him as the heir of a small but currently untouchable fortune

Beacon Admission: Several letters of recommendation from his tutors and father along with a small (unneeded) donation from his father granted him access to the prestegious Beacon
Personality: He's calm and collected, almost never losing his temper. He wears hois headphones near 24/7 and almost always is listening to something. He can be a flirt at times but it's mostly his way of trying to seem like a 'normal' kid

Dust Usage: He uses fire and ice based dust in his fist guns

Semblance: His semblance grants him access to a pocket dimension that allows him to store and retrieve Non organic materials within up to a certain size. He usually uses it to store his gauntlets so he doesn't have to lug the cumbersom things everywhere

Anything Special or Noteworthy: His father has named him as his heir to his fortune but untill he graduates he can touch none of the cash and must make it on his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
imagesJL89ISTF.jpg
|Name|
Lucie Auric

|Height|
5'4"

|Weight|

|Age|

|Race|
Human

|Family|
Father: Claudius Auric - Alive
Mother: Kaitlynn Auric - Alive
Older Brother: Ivan Auric - Alive

|Fighting Type|
Semblance/Weapon Combo Fighter

|Aura Color/Object|
A simple light blue

|Weapon Appearance/Capabilities|
Red-Rose

Form 1- It's a regular chainsaw which has a big base. Used for short-range combat.
Form 2- The chainsaw blade retracts into the big base and a tube comes out. It's used as a grenade launcher.
Extra Notes- There is a strap attached to it so she can put it onto her back when the chainsaw and the grenade launcher are retracted into the base| The chainsaw itself makes quite a bit of noise which can attract Grimm, but depending on usage, the amount of Grimm can be limited| Uses homemade grenades full of fire dust|

|Appearance|
Lucie's hair is a light sandy brown, and she usually keeps it in a ponytail. Her usual outfit is somewhat of a school uniform when she isn't in uniform.

|Battle Experience/Training|
Lucie went to Signal Academy. She was able to learn from there and her parents as well.

|Past|
Raised by two official hunters/huntresses and along with her older brother (by 2 years) Ivan. She had been training to become a huntress since she was little and also was able to try out many types of weapons before falling in love with Red-Rose. She rarely had any hardships in her life which caused her to be a bit of a brat. One of the only few hardships she had led her to hate all faunus, not matter who they are, unlike the rest of her family which sees them as equals.

|Beacon Admission|
She is the daughter of Misses and Mister Auric which are teachers at Signal, and got enough credits at Signal for admission

|Personality|
Lucie is very unfair. She is kind to the humans, but gives the evil silent treatment or the cold shoulder to the faunus. She despises the faunus and wants nothing to do with them. She won't make fun of them just ignore their existence or say insulting things when they confront her. When around humans, she is a bit of overly confident when it comes to her combat skills with Red-Rose, and doesn't know the definition of humble. She will help humans to the best of her capabilities, and try to lend a hand even when it isn't needed.

|Dust Usage|
She uses red dust which she stuff in the grenades she makes, and it's used as ammunition for her weapon.

|Semblance|
Lucie has the ability to mute objects or people. It does that a strain on her aura so she has to be careful when using it. Her eyes turn a light blue when this is being used. She mainly uses this semblance to silence her weapon.

|Anything Special or Noteworthy|
At Signal, her father teaches combat classes while her mother teaches basic Grimm Anatomy.

Both are accepted,^^, Also @Didary i hope my and your characters get put together in this one, as mine will be a combo of yang and nora's personalities with her weapons being similar to Yangs Ember Cilica and Mercury's foot weapons :3

Is my spot still reserved? I forgot to watch this thread.

Yes sir it is ^^

Weapon Stolen D:

Yep, cant wait honestly

@AllThePasta

I've Never seen the Anime but from all the fuss about it... I would like to make a character as I watch some of the episodes if you would let me.

Watching it now and I love it.

Last edited:
That's perfectly fine ^^, feel free to make your Character :3, i'll be giving up my spot then, since i'm in the other RP, unless someone else wants to ^^

There's enough people interested why dont we make a 3rd team? also my brother would like to join this one when he's done making a profile

I'll consider a 3rd team

Name: Lila Gharenz

Height: 5'10

Weight: 128

Race: Human

blue%20eyes%20long%20hair%20blue%20hair%20twintails%20ophelia%20chains%20purple%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20s4%20league%201920x120_wallpaperswa.com_83.jpg

Family:
Maximilian Gharenz: Father, Military Colonel (Deceased)
Aurellia Gharenz: Mother, High Up Dust Scientist (Deceased)
(Only Child.)

Fighting Type: Semblance/Weapon Combo Fighter

Aura Color/Object: Purple Ethereal Chains. Following the death of her parents before her eyes her Aura had shifted from a Royal Purple to a ghostly Purple it is today. Chains can be see waving or dragging on the floor behind her and many believe it is related to the burden of Guilt and Horror she bears in her heart and Soul.

Weapon Appearance/Capabilities: MindStorm
images
post-4521-1244420808.jpg
The Guitar Extends out to create a sort of sonic Cannon. This is a Guitar with a speaker from which her playing is Amplified using Gravity and Electricity Dust.
The Sonic Cannon extends and collapses in to create a Combat Plasma Thrower. Combining Fire Dust, Gravity and Electricity to create a horrific weapon of technology.
4efeee07fcf15bc57691f776a0d92f85.jpg
Appearance: (What you look like, if you want/can then you're allowed to upload a picture. Please be as descriptive as possible, adds to the RP.)

Battle Experience/Training: Trained by Both the Military due to her fathers connections as well as by a Famous Hunter due to her families position.

Past: Much of her past is unknown to even those who would look into it. Only her parents know some of what she had done during her time alive. She was raised in a household built upon the foundations of Military and Scientific progress. Both her parents were at a time Hunters. Her father himself known well but chose a different path. Her mother furthered her studies when she became pregnant with Lila.

Lila herself was taught from an early age how to protect herself and the combat strategies of both her parents. She was sent to the best schools possible where she could learn to both follow in her parents footsteps and the scholastic arts. In the end it left her more prepared than most people her age. It was several of these factors that had led to her acceptance into Beacon. It was up until a single event changed her life.

When she turned Fifteen She and her parents took a vacation that went horribly wrong. During a excursion into a more jungle like area where her mother wanted to check out they were attacked by a colossal Grim. Her father and mother fought the Grim off only to have it return minutes later to catch them both off guard. With their aura still recovering it attacked and killed them both in a gruesome manner.

The death of her parents in a horrific manner before her eyes had left an impact on her. In a horrific fit of rage and sorrow she took her new forged weapons into combat for the first time. In a fight that lasted nearly three hours she downed the Giant Grim and decapitate it to show that she had a large trophy.

The authorities especially the military arrived on the scene within hours to see the head of the massive Grim sitting near Lila who just sat silently on the ground near the mangled corpses of her parents. Since then she had shown signs of instability but her prowess was undeniable. The Grim Trophy was literally a sign of her Fall and Arisen personality. She is a far shot now from what she once was.

Beacon Admission: Scouted Out.

Personality: Lila is the type of individual that is a distant memory of who and what she once was. The tragic death of her parents at the hands of a Colossal Grim had left her mind scarred but healing in a new direction. She is far more reserved than she was only two years ago only saying a few words to people. Her mind although intelligent is shattered. Often found crying due to a bad case of depression she is at times a morbid individual.

Dust Usage: Her dust usage is very unique in its nature. During the first form of her weapon there is no sign of what is within. No dust is used at all. The second form is where the power of the weapon as well as its verasility arises. Using the Gravity and Electrical dust she amplifys her playing as well as her singing to deliver devastating sonic ruptures casuing all sorts of havoc with the enviroment.

The third form is the mot devestating but rarest form of the weapon. Combining Fire, Electricity and Gravity to collapse down the two elements to their primoridal form it creates Plasma which is spewn out much like a flamethrower devestating even the most armoed Foe.

Semblance: Rifting- Lila has the ability to 'Teleport' to any point within her sight. In doing so she disappears in a purple mist to appear through a purple mist where she wished. She must see the destination. (Think of Night Crawler from X-Men. It makes Noise and it created a cloud of smoke.)

Anything Special or Noteworthy: Lila is both part of a very prominent and famous Militaristic and Scientific family. Is both famous for her family ties and for the tragic and horrific death of her parents before her eyes. The death being center screen news across the kingdoms due to her mother being a very high up scientist and Hunter. Another notable feature if her tackling of a Colossal Grimm on her own after it had killed her parents. This ontop of being orphaned had led to her induction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.