RWBY: Remnants Heroes (Duplicate, Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldnt you be able to?

NAME
SANCTIONED BOT: #988558 (BRONEZY)

height
7'

weight

race
Robot

Family
designer:
Conrick
Owner/childhood friend: royell Destoona (if accpetable)

fighting style:
weapon

aura color
bronze

weapon appearance
bronze-butcher

form 1- large hardened mild bronze alloy cleaver falchion blade length: 5 foot hilt: one foot with leather rapping and slight curve at the end facing inward to the blade.
form 2- blunder bust half way down the blade it hinges down as a mono-pod must be planted into the ground to fire other wise the kick is so strong it will fling the user shells specially packed by bronzey spine of the blade is the barrel
extra notes: were blade meets hilt is a clasp so it can attach onto bronzeys upper shoulder blade

Appearance:
prototype bronze clockwork based android

past:
prototype for aura generating androids was going to be deactivated and disassembled due to consent glitches and errors
but due to the Destoona's ties to the company the child grew fond of the android eventually leading to the purchase of the android and further more the chance to join a fight school and show what it takes to get accepted into beacon, even though they boy and robot drifted apart over the last few years they are still civil.

Admission into beacon:
scored highly on entrance exams due to the software and all around strength of being an android

personality:
very direct, follows base proto-call, doesn't under stand sarcasm

Dust usage:
hand packed dust rounds

semblance:
error 404 file not found

anything special or Note worthy:
glitched

Well, someone was already making the Android >_< @Zero The Grim is it alright if he takes the Android spot or do you still want to?

Eh tomorrow ill be free along with the week following... so just eh don't accept or deny for the moment...

okay, i won't accept or deny for now then ^^

No, please go ahead and make a CS, i won't accept or deny any for now, but RPers from the RP the this came from are giving up their spots the more people show up ^^

Welp im out of this one then.

Alrighty then Shiro ^^, see you in the other one ;)

Im dropping out of this one

Alright then, i'll be taking your spot unless someone else wants it? Theres 2 open ones, thanks to Shiro and Ornstein ^^

I'll fill those two. Let me get Tama's sister.

Well, i'm taking one of them, so theres 1 spot open :3

Oh, you made it sound like you took one now there's two left. Okay so yeah just join with Tama then.

I am editing my CS again in a few small places.

I edited Notable features and Aura showing why and how it can be seen. They can be seen hovering like Ruby's Roses or dragging on the ground like the Ghost of Christmas past in the old Christmas Carol movies.

Last edited:
Wrong place Angelic XD

Wasn't that meant for our private conversation?

1928392_635044216591010_1108244759324719013_n.jpg

@AllThePasta remember dis?

Status
Not open for further replies.