RWBY: Remnants Heroes (Duplicate, Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems interesting...can I join? Also I have a couple questions. I won't be able to respond until tomorrow night. I work during the day @AllThePasta

Really depends, this duplicate was made because a lot of people wanted to join the other one, so it's really up in the air right now, because we have enough characters for 2 full teams, so unless @Zero The Grim changes his mind and doesn't make 2 characters, you can't :/ sorry

if Zero wants to keep his two characters I'll back out so someone else can join, I don't mind. I'm already apart of the other one anyways :3
I mean i still want to do this one too so if Zero is willing then I'd love to stay, i already am writting up a character concept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't hate me, but I'm creating a faunus hater. Out of all the RPs we haven't had one.

Well actually one of the events for both plots and such includes Cardin and his team, the original faunus haters, but we never got far enough for said event to take place.

Don't you guys think it'd be fair if y'all from the main rp stay in that area so others who wanted to do it but can't have roles in this duplicate?

Well, when you put it like that. I guess I can drop for the other people that want to join.

Well @ResistingTheEnlightened if the leave then i have to drop this RP then, because their the main reason i'm making this Duplicate >_>

No I have a character for that anyways. @AllThePasta, I've created several should something like this happen.

Okay, let me rephrase that so you guys can understand

If you had already applied to the main rp
And your applying again to this one

Isn't it kinda unfair for those who wanted to be in it can't since others from the main are on the duplicae aswell?

Yeah, but if we dont you guys cant play. We all just drop out if people come to fill up spots @ResistingTheEnlightened, common courtesy.

So i shouldn't apply...? Also, like Shiro said, if others are interested and we're already in the first one than we would drop out of this one ^^

-.- These flames are rising... fire extinguishered Psych.

Well i meant it as a joke, oh well :3

Yes the edit is fine now ^^

@RareSecret So are you still going to upload your character? No-one new has shown up to take your spot, so it'll always be yours until someone does.

Okay. I wasn't sure. I was almost finished, but then I stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.