RWBY - Feral Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh my God you are loud." Azuro said blandly while plopping down on a bench. "Also, I didn't attempt to pick you up. I did pick you up. So basically, what you're saying is, don't ever fail to pick you up. Meaning I can still pick you up whenever I want to." He said with a straight face, not displaying any emotion other than boredom.

"I brought you here because you were about to be in for a bad time. People are hyper-defensive of little kids, and you made one cry. So I'm fairly certain you were about to make a lot of people not like you." He stated with a clap of his hands, doing his best to make the most sense possible. "In fact, you should be thanking me. And you can do that by speaking a little quieter because my ears get really sensitive when I'm tired." Azuro informed through a yawn, laying back on the bench to properly relax.

"So, if you could just sit on the bench and be quiet while I take a quick nap, that would be grand."

Nodding, Onyx had been following Michael... Happily? He wasn't certain if happy was the correct term to use, but he was... Glad to have made a friend. Connections and conversations didn't come easy to him, so he was grateful for Michael's kindness. Pausing at the door, he listened to Michael's request with a mixture of confusion, worry and understanding. The only thing he could liken it to was a more intense version of what Aracel would frequently experience - he had grown accustomed to her late night outbursts, but they were rare. He didn't know what Michael endured, but he couldn't help but worry if he was really Okay.

Onyx knew more than most that looks could be deceiving.

"Got it." He said with a nod, pushing the door open for them to enter the room. Stopping after a single step, he tilted his head to the side when he saw a bunch of students huddled around a crying girl.

" *Sniff* My mom's gone now... *sniff* I'm 40 years old *sniff* and I'm a professor here... *sniff*"
Blinking, Onyx looked to Michael in an attempt to confirm what he just heard. He heard Aracel talk about late bloomers, but there was no way this kid was 40... Right?​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kaivrav lie there, defeated on his sword for several moments before his neck angrily demanded that he put his goddamn sword away and find an actual pillow to rest his head on. Groaning he pulled himself up and started dragging his sword back to the locker area. Ignoring the general commotion that surrounded him, or the sobbing child in the middle of all of it.

He'd dealt with enough crying children for a lifetime. Always having to deal with his cousins goddamn newborns. Babies were just fecal matter and tear producing machines. It was ungodly. Stupid people, stupid biological directive to reproduce to continue the race.

_______​

Once again lost in thoughts about why lobsters were just penis shaped crabs, Kai didn't notice the locker room was occupied until he'd finished absently stuffing his weapon, now in pistol form, into the locker. His ear picking up ambient noise, he chanced upon the pillow-cide girl and some tall, blue haired guy flirting or something. He could never tell with people, or animals, or anything. He just couldn't tell really.

"You two should find a empty classroom, less chance of being caught by a teacher."

He didn't fully process what had came out of his mouth until he was already gone, but wincing internally, he tried backing away slowly so as to not attract attention. "Or I mean, you could just do whatever here, it's none of my business, hahaha"

Awkwardly laughing, Kairav suddenly wished he had a pop-tart. It'd been ages since he last ate.

• Love
"Thanks," he nodded back, before stepping inside. He saw the commotion, the fallout of the pillow fight earlier. He overheard the little girl's whimpers. He glanced at Onyx, who shared the same dumbfounded look. First off, this lady got royally screwed by genetics, second, that probably amplified whatever insult or injury or both had her crying.

"Yeah, I heard that too," he whispered. She obviously had plenty of supporters, so they really weren't needed. Besides, he hadn't been too good at comforting people. He always ended up saying something to the effect of "you're not dead, so deal with it and move on." Which, in civilized society, was frowned upon.

His eyes swept the room, looking for a place to bunk down, until his eyes fell upon the girl he had offered to shoot to quell her flame hands, and the girl who had talked her down. "Hey, is that the chick who sneezed fire earlier and her... sister? My ten thirty, against the wall," he said quietly to Onyx as he kept his eyes moving.

"Thanks," he nodded back, before stepping inside. He saw the commotion, the fallout of the pillow fight earlier. He overheard the little girl's whimpers. He glanced at Onyx, who shared the same dumbfounded look. First off, this lady got royally screwed by genetics, second, that probably amplified whatever insult or injury or both had her crying.

"Yeah, I heard that too," he whispered. She obviously had plenty of supporters, so they really weren't needed. Besides, he hadn't been too good at comforting people. He always ended up saying something to the effect of "you're not dead, so deal with it and move on." Which, in civilized society, was frowned upon.

His eyes swept the room, looking for a place to bunk down, until his eyes fell upon the girl he had offered to shoot to quell her flame hands, and the girl who had talked her down. "Hey, is that the chick who sneezed fire earlier and her... sister? My ten thirty, against the wall," he said quietly to Onyx as he kept his eyes moving.
Doing his best to ignore the Old-Lady-Girl, Onyx shifted his gaze to the location Michael directed and he could feel himself pale.

"Flame-Sneeze-McSneezyton and Miss Ménage à Trois appear to be sisters." Onyx mumbled quietly, suddenly becoming even more nervous. If one sneezed fire, did that mean the other coughed ice? That's usually how things like this went. "May as well get this over with. Worst-case scenario they turn out to be bloodsucking succubi." The faunus mumbled as he carefully positioned himself behind Michael, nudging his new best friend forward.

Hey, he didn't know of Demi was going to explode into a fit of flame sneezing, but he figured better safe than sorry.

Seeing Demi peacefully sleeping on her laugh brought back memories of Nyx's childhood... or what little she had. As far as she could remember, most, if not all the happiest moments she ever had as a child was with Tiara. This particular situation reminded her of one forlorn memory that Nyx thought she had long lost through the passage of time. It was on a midsummer night after a long day's worth of training. While Nyx was getting combat lessons from her childhood friend out of mere curiosity, she was already certain that Tiara had been serious when she confessed to her one day about her aspiration to become a knight of the Sovereign Kingdom of Mistral. In many ways, Nyx had admired Tiara's decision and dedication but she envied them more because the time Tiara spends on training nowadays was a lot more frequent than the time they allowed themselves to be together.

"It's not fair, you know... we used to spend all day in each other's company. You are of noble birth too, Tiara. You don't need to choose a profession as boring and dangerous as a Knight. With your family's fortune, you can live your entire life comfortably without even the need to work." Nyx said in apparent annoyance.

"Nyx, what you say is true. My family does have so much wealth that I could just spend my entire life snugly in our villa. But.. don't you see our fellow countrymen's suffering. The rich bourgeois only become more affluent whilst the poverty-stricken proletariat masses are forced to fight each other for scraps all the while most of the upper class continue to exploit them for their selfish devices." Tiara retorted in a calm and gentle manner.

"Then why not become a statesman like your father and my father. Start as a mere emissary then rise to power and secure a position as one of the esteemed members of the King's council! At least then you can voice out your concerns with the certainty that the King would listen to you! IIf you become a knight and you... you fall in battle... ohh perish the thought... I do not even wish to think of such an occurrence becoming a reality. Call me needy, greedy, selfish even. But I do not wish for my dear friend to leave this world... I do not wish for you to leave me alone. You're not just a mere friend or an acquaintance. We have long since transcended that bond. To me, you are family. And family means everyone cares for one another." Nyx cried.

"Ehehe.... Hearing that makes me happy, Nyx. I always wanted to have a sister... and what joy would it bring me if you really are my sister. I am a faunus and you are a human but the bond we share transcends the difference between the two species. I am forever grateful to have met someone like you. But this is the only path for me, Nyx. I have no hope of ever becoming a member of the council. I'd say you'd fare better should you choose to walk the same path as your father. I'm sure you'd make for a wonderful councilwoman in the future. Who knows. You could assign me as your personal guard and then we'd have more time for each other. Hihihi. As for me, I do not think I would fare well in a battle of words as much as I would in a battle of swords. Compared to you, I'm an idiot, Nyx. I'm the stronger half but you are the smarter half. So I'll be your pillar and you'll be my guide. Besides, I do not intend to die in the battlefield at all. See this is why I'm training. So every time I am deployed into the field, I can come back to you in one piece." Tiara said reassuringly.

"Geez... if you say something as embarrassing as that, I won't become a suitable bride in the future since I would have fallen for you instead." Nyx protested bashfully.

Laughter filled the room that was once filled with weariness and melancholy. Nyx believed at the time that Tiara would become a fine Knight. On the other hand, her talk with her best friend set her once clouded path straight. If she becomes a member of the Royal Council, she would be allowed to choose her personal guard. Until then, Nyx would have to work hard to be a council member whilst Tiara would have to train harder and survive every battle that comes her way.

"Tiara... I know it might feel uncomfortable but... could I sleep on your lap... just for tonight?" Nyx asked timidly while trying hard to avert her gaze from Tiara.

"Eh? Why not? Just like old times."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We look what Tiara and I had been back then... it brings so many bittersweet memories. Although this time, it seems the roles have been reversed." Nyx mused.

As she gazed around her surroundings, trying to find something interesting other than the various students visibly having a hard time sleeping on the floor, she caught site of a familiar face. It was the same flabbergasted guy who planned on camping out in the locker room in order to avoid social interaction. She was amused to see him come back after craftily sneaking away from her and it seems like he brought another guy with him this time. When the two students gazed in her direction, she gave them a suggested wink, signalling that she wanted them to come over.

"This should be interesting." She muttered under her brought whilst gently stroking Demi's head.

Reactions: Kabyt
Michael stepped over the bodies carefully, as if he was on a minefield. He looked up once to confirm his heading and saw the white haired girl wink at them. He knew it was directed towards Onyx, but he was collateral damage, right?

Finally reaching the two, he set his jacket down on the one farther from her, so Onyx would be next to both the white haired girl and him. Better this way, that he did not wake them as well if he had another... episode.

"So, Snake," he said, looking back at his friend, then at the white haired girl. His voice was lowered and muted, in deferance to the sleeping girl. "You going to introduce us, or what?" He asked. He would choose to be Onyx's wingman this time, hoping to pay it forward for future things. He settled onto the bag he had claimed, watching the two and taking the sunglasses off.

• Love
Reactions: Shalashaska
"It's not like that." Azuro said through a yawn, carelessly rolling off of the bench onto the floor. Seemingly unfazed by the drop, he peeked an eye open and watched Kairav. Sighing, he pushed himself onto his feet and slouched over, troding towards his fellow teen. Draping an arm over his shoulder, his hooked his arm around Karmyne's neck as he dragged both of them along with him.

"I'm... Very sleepy guy, y'see. So, how about instead of making things awkward, everyone be quiet so I can sleep, yeah?" He inquired rhetorically, his words coming out more as a demand than a question as they re-entered the sleeping quarters. Stealthily, like ninjas, the trio made their way to a corner led by Azuro.

"Alright, guy, you're gonna be sleeping here. And you, girl, are going to be very quiet and just sleep." He said as he pushed both of them to the floor before laying on top of them, immediately falling asleep.

"Literal semen demon." Onyx muttered Aracel's favorite phrase under his breath in response to Nyx's wink as he pushed Michael forward. "Michael this is Nyx, Nyx this is Michael. Please don't eat us.​" He mumbled the last part inaudibly. Noticing Michael had positioned himself so Onyx would be between the two, he could feel himself growing nervous.

Why him? What hamster did he poke in a previous life that made him deserve this? Groaning, he fell face first into the floor, practically planking as his vision was filled with nothing but floor.

• Love
"Remind to get you some coffee in the morning then." Kairav muttered as he was dragged along with the perpetually drowsy guy and the redhead. He really didn't wanna be here. Association with these two was going to be bothersome. He could feel just feel it in his bones. Regardless, he was here now. Laying uncomfortably on the floor while sleepyhead used him as a human mattress.

Kai shifted onto his side, wincing as Sleepy's head rolled off his abdomen and hit the floor none-too-gently. Surprisingly the man didn't wake. "I suppose you'll be feeling that in the morning. You rolled off on your own though. Don't blame me...and now I'm talking to myself. This is a worrying trend." Rubbing his eyes to get the dust out. Kai sat up and leaned against the wall they were in front of before closing his eyes.

"Might as well try to catch a few z's I suppose."

At first the appearence of a new person in the locker room had startled Karma but the issue was resolved and she was dragged back out onto the communal sleeping arrangements. She was also then pinned down beside Kai and told to go to sleep. Karmyne would wiggle once or twice to test the weight of Azuro laying across them but in the end she would give in to the moment and go to sleep instead. Morning would be here fast and they would all need their rest she was sure.

- - - -

THE NEXT MORNING
(kek kek kek Makes me think of Majora's Mask)

Demi had woken up early with a large stretch and a sharp toothed yawn before realizing she was inside firstly, and around a shit ton of other people. Blinking pink eyes in disbelief she tilted her head and looked over at an arm draped across her. Looking over she noticed Nyx laying behind her. Apparently she'd been a teddy bear last night. How curious. She never cuddled... anyone. Shaking her head she shrugged away the moment and to slide silently away and then taking her rook sack, her pillow the night before, she would tip toe ever so quietly out of the hall and to the bathrooms she went following the scent of soap, and water to the source. She went about the morning routine before heading to the Cliff by herself. She would scale a tree once at the cliff her eyes searching the Emerald forest, she knew what was to come today. And she was an early to rise sort. Now she was doing recon, the lay of the forest could be read through the arrangement of the canopy. Though she would definitely admit, the trees here were very different from those in Atlas and so she was taking extra time to decipher their language of leaves.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Karmye would wake up EXTREMELY sore! Her body felt like she'd been pinned under a fallen tree... oh wait... she had. Her eyes opened to spot Azuro still using her and Kairev as bloodeh pillows. Oh lord! She was going to need to stretch before the morning task... maybe skip breakfast?!?!?

She wiggled free from under Azuro and shoved them into a funny pile as she made her way to freedom! She then stretched call onto tippy toes and winced as several snaps and pops sounded about her body. She scampered to the bathrooms first bouncing over people who lay splayed in every direction some still in the place they had landed as they'd been flung. She passed a fluffy headed girl on her way to the bathroom and said a Cheery hello to her, but the girl seemed to not notice or not care as she swept on by in a floofy white cloud like manner.

After her shoulder and yoga stretches there in - Karma stepped out of the shower room to look like a whole new lady! Her hair shiny and not a strand out of place, her shorts, top, thigh high black and white stripped stocks and duster- trench coat in place she felt like herself. She was glad they were free to where what ever clothes they liked during the initiation, she was Not a fan of the uniform.

Sitting in the dinning hall she yanked her SkullCandies in place, the large ear muffs completely covered her ears and tuned out the world around her as other started to file in. She started loading tracks she loved into a playlist for the initiation event. Using her scroll which used the CCM to wirelessly link her headphones to her music. She wasn't paying anyone attention, lost in her music so to speak. Eventually she noticed the others getting up and heading to the cliffs back behind the main hall of the Campus. She would stand and follow swinging by to pick up her Thorn and headed to the cliffs her headphones the whole while.

As they all reached the cliffs there sat several silver circle plates on the ground Karmyne leaned against a tree she noticed a cloud of white sitting in deciding to wait until they got started to 'Fall in line'.

Michael listened to the brief exchange between Onyx and his worst nightmare, before he closed his eyes and willed sleep to come. It took longer than most, and it was not a true sleep. His body relaxed, however his mind remained active. For hours until he decided to wake, he heard everything. When morning came, as judged by the sounds of early risers, Michael slowly made his way up and out of the room in a symphony of singing joints.

Sunglasses on his face to shield his eyes, Michael made his way to the locker room to recover his gear and don it. He noticed quite a few others taking part in early morning workouts, and would join them soon enough. Anyone could work out in shorts, but he always did the same routine in his combat gear with a full load. Even in shorts and running shoes, he had not beat his mile record set in armor and boots.

After donning his white combat outfit, the Enforcer loaded and slung over his back, he found his way to the dining hall and memorized its location. He would end up here after his run. Taking off on a circuitous path of Beacon, he took in the sights while his HUD kept track of distance and time. After a half hour, and four miles down, he returned to the dining hall to eat.

There, he experianced another surprise. The abundance of food. Such a selection like this hadn't existed in the wildlands. Even on days of feast, the meals were not this plentiful. Gathering a small meal apprehensively, he knew he needed to load up on food. After all, he did not know how long the initiation mission would be. Eating slowly, he saw others with more full plates.

Some habits never died. Food had been scarce before he came here, even when he was living in Vale he never had a lot to eat. The idea of taking someone else's portion sickened him, so he tried to get by with as little as he could. As he ate, the room would fill. He recognized Onyx and the white haired girl he seemed to fear when they entered, but he made no real attempt to signal them, instead poking at the remnants of a pancake while killing time.

Kairav yawned as he woke up. Blinking owlishly at the guy from yesterday who still had this head in Kai's lap. Shimmying a bit, he managed to get out from under the sleeping man. Attempting to stretch a bit of the odd sleeping position away, He let out a strangled groan when his neck vehemently protested his sleeping position. Rubbing his neck, Kai stumbled towards the bathroom.
_

Kai had picked up his gear after he'd gone through his daily morning routine. Heading into the mess hall...or was it dining hall..or cafeteria? Whatever, the place where food was served, and got himself a generous helping of everything that was offered.

Settling at a table, Kai dug in. Missing the strange looks people that were passing by gave him because of his excessively large weapon, or excessively large amount of food.

Nyx introduced herself in return to both Michael and Onyx after they arrived. Onyx seemed visibly nervous being so near to her and had Demi not opted to use her lap as a pillow, she would have already wrapped herself around the flustered boy. However, after their brief exchange of greetings, Nyx made no attempt to rouse the people around her with her antics primarily because she was too tired to engage in any further conversation with them.

"I'd like to talk to you guys a bit more but I'm really tired today. let's continue this tomorrow." Nyx told Michael and Onyx as she prepared to head for bed. Lifting her friend's head gently off her lap, Nyx positioned herself behind the white-haired faunus and wrapped her in a hug. A few minutes later, she was sleeping peacefully with a contented smile on her face as she cuddled with Demi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Nyx shortly woke up after the familiar feeling of Demi's figure abruptly disappeared. She was a little lonesome to find herself abandoned by her new found friend but it had seemed that her faunus companion wasn't really all that comfortable being in a sense "trapped" in a room full of strangers so it wasn't all that strange for her to bolt when the opportunity arrived. She'll just have to track her down later.

On the other hand, while Michael also proved to be quite the early bird, the ever-so quickly flustered Onyx was still sleeping peacefully. Nyx first decided to get freshened up by taking a quick yet relaxing warm shower and changed to her comabt attire before getting her weapons from the locker room. Seeing that Onyx was still asleep after she returned and observing that he was still this vulnerable made her grin mischievously as a crazy idea popped up in her head. Ever so sneakly, she began crawling towards Onyx. Then, she straddled him all of a sudden and began whispering to his ear seductively.

"Wake up, sleepy head."

This proved to be quite the efficient method to wake up Onyx since he practically jumped out of bed after hearing those words and pushing Nyx off in the process.

"Owie... that wasn't nice at all, Ony~ Is this how you treat me after... after what happened between us last night? I mean... you're so flustered most of the time but... I didn't expect you to be so rough last night." Nyx said as she feigned embarrassment while eyeing Onyx's reaction.

"Hehe... Just kidding~! Anyways, I'm quite hungry so let's go get something to eat. I'd like to track down Michael and Demi too while we're at it but I don't think she'll be somewhere nearly as crowded as the dining area. "

Without so much as waiting for his response and disregarding the fact that her companion is still in his pajamas. After they arrived at the dining hall, Nyx scanned the area and spotted Michael already nibbling on his food. Nyx then started towards him with Onyx in tow and began calling out to him enthusiastically in the process.

"Oi! Michael! What's up!" Nyx shouted loud enough for the entirety of the student body in the dining hall to hear. This earned her a few curious stares but she was oblivious to them as she marched her way towards Michael.

Having been sleeping quietly and peacefully, Onyx found himself dreaming of multiverses and physics defying chairs. While most would call it a nightmare, the faunus found a strange peace in the insanity of his dreams. Though, in the subconscious of his dreams he couldn't help but wonder if such a reality existed... Naw, no way.

Feeling a sudden weight on top of him, Onyx's eyes slowly opened and confusion etched its way onto his face. Wait. Why was Aracel on top of him? This made no sense. The fact his nose wasn't being assaulted by alcohol quickly made him realize something was wrong. Blinking the sleep out of his eyes, the sensation of his face heating up awoke him and he instinctively pushed Nyx off of him. Skittering backwards until he felt his back hit the wall, his groggy mind attempting to make sense of things.

'Is this how you treat me after... after what happened between us last night? I mean... you're so flustered most of the time but... I didn't expect you to be so rough last night.'

"What." The word came out as a statement, not a question. He didn't know if he was questioning what she claimed occurred, or if he was questioning why the sky was blue. Did he... Actually smash? This thought brought up a flurry of questions in his mind, though he could mentally hear Aracel congratulating him. Though, he found it odd that he didn't remember it... And wouldn't it have been awkward with so many people around?

"Hehe... Just kidding~"

Narrowing his eyes, Onyx couldn't help but wonder if he was being bullshitted. All of the evidence pointed towards yes, but he couldn't be sure. Succubi were dangerous creatures, as Aracel commonly told Onyx during her drunken stupors, and he couldn't help but wonder. He was definitely in the presence of some sort of succubus, that much was certain, so he knew he couldn't even trust himself.

"I-If you say so..." He stammered out, face red as he patted around until he found his clothes' sack. Hugging it to his chest, he stood on shaky legs, feeling quite awkward and out of it. "I-I'll meet you at the-" His words were cut off when Nyx slung him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes before hauling him off to the cafeteria.

A few minutes later~

Standing in the cafeteria clutching his duffel bag, he stared awkwardly at the crowd of students. Unlike his peers, who appeared to have woken up early and gotten dressed, he stood barefoot with only a pair of jeans and t-shirt on, his hair a disheveled wreck. Flinching at Nyx's loud voice, he shook nervously as gazes were directed to he and Nyx.

Why was she so loud? He didn't sign up for this. It was like Aracel... Just younger. And more energetic. And less drunk.

And that bothered him.

Raising a hand in greeting to Michael, a sheepish expression made its way onto his face as he awkwardly sat down across from his friend. In all honesty, Onyx looked like he had been hit by a hurricane.

And that hurricane was Nyx.
_______

Yawning, Azuro had woken up and fell into his morning routine. Shower, nap, get dressed and then nap again. Now, following his schedule, he made his way to the dining hall to get something to eat before grabbing his last nap for the morning.

Plopping down in a seat, he gave Kairav a curious stare as he watched the guy eat like he had been a starving child in Mistral.

"Easy there - you'll choke." Azuro commented as he took a bite of his food, his eyes drifting to a bottle of hot sauce before he instinctively pushed it towards Kairav. Kairav looked like the type of guy that could eat anything would hot sauce - hopefully he was right.

He finally speared and lifted a quarter of the remaining pancake into his mouth when something very loud happened. Very slowly, he looked up from the plate to see Nyx and Onyx, the former loudly calling out to him.

His fingers squeezed the fork until his knuckles went white. Why the hell had she chosen to call him out, in front of everyone? He much rather would have prefered to remain anynomous and have them join him much quieter. As they approached him, he discarded the anger and said, far from loudly and far from cheerily, "good morning," to them.

"Snake, you look like you got hit by a train," he commented upon seeing his friends disheveled and weary appearance. In contrast to such, Nyx looked like the model of a morning person. "You hit him with the train, didn't you?" He asked, looking to the white haired girl.

As he listened to their responsed, his fork played with the final bite or so of the only pancake he had picked up. He couldn't bring himself to finally spear it and devour the bite, and finish the dregs of the drink he picked up.

Sitting down, Onyx could feel himself shake in his seat. He was hungry, but he didn't have the stomach to eat. He was tired, but he didn't want to leave himself vulnerable. What the hell was he supposed to do?! Sniffling, he could feel himself getting sick and he closed his eyes, his face promptly meeting the table.

"I wanna go home..." He mumbled out as he forced himself to sit up like a normal person, his back letting out a loud creak as things began to pop and he coughed awkwardly. "She keeps getting on top of me... Ugh..."

Kai didn't even look up, catching the bottle of Old Jiminy's Piping Hot Sauce in his left, and emptied the bottle onto his scrambled eggs and hashbrowns, before he cut out a piece and took it in. Despite eating a ridiculous amount at a sickening speed, Kairav was somehow doing it all without a speck of food getting anywhere, and with proper table manners. It was like a trainwreck, horribly fascinating.
__
Letting out a quiet burp and wiping his face down after finishing. He looked up to find Azuro staring him in a rather bemused manner, slowly eating through his own modest share. Leaning backing in the chair, he looked around and was surprised to find the girl from yesterday absent.

"So uh. Where's your girlfriend? Sorry about interrupting yesterday." Kai commented absently, his mind drowsy and wandering now that his stomach was full.

Nyx listened into the guys' conversation without interrupting them too much. Partly because spending time with Apep, Rust, and Sloth taught her to respect a conversation between guys even if it is just casual and join in only at an appropriate time. The other reason being her too preoccupied with stuffing food in her mouth. Yes. She was one of those girls who eat a lot but seem to not gain any sort of extra weight. Needless to say, if any other female finds out about this, she'll become the subject of much attention and with that, jealousy.

When Onyx started to complain about her... methods, that was when Nyx decided to interject.

"Well then, I'm sorry if I had been a bother. I imagine that waking up at the sight of a good-looking woman straddling you is a dream come true for most guys. I was unaware that you are an exception to that, Mr. Norwyn." Nyx retorted in an irritated voice after practically inhaling a pancake.

"And for the record, Mr. Bely, I do not have the physical capabilities necessary to lift a train, nor do I have the necessary semblance to do so. But I am slowly wishing I have said ability the more I hear these complaints." Nyx replied.

"Give me a heads up next time, if you're truly not interested in girls." She added before pouting at him to show just how much she was annoyed by all his complaints.

Fortunately, a glass of black tea was able to significantly calm down the white-haired girl but she was still peeved at the faunus boy. However, since she was trying to find Demi's whereabouts, Nyx decided that getting help from these two would speed up the process. More people to look means more ground to cover and more chances to finding Demi as soon as possible. At least that girl could understand how she feels... sort of.

Grabbing a pair of sandwiches, she haphazardly threw them into her pack before dragging Onyx yet again, albeit a little more forcefully than she had ever done in the past to show that she was still upset at him.

"Demi's been gone for some time now, and since breakfast had just recently started, I'm certain she decided to skip out to avoid any... unnecessary social interaction. I'd like to find her pronto." Nyx grumbled at the snake-faunus before turning to Michael.

"Well come on, keep up. I don't see you as the type that I can drag around all over the place, Mr. Bely. If you're not interested in helping, stay there. If you are, then keep up or I'll leave you behind." Nyx stated flatly before marching out of the dining hall with a less than enthusiastic Onyx in tow.

• Love
Michael looked at Nyx, then at Onyx. "She does have a point," he conceeded with a half grin to his friend. What was more concerning was how she... inhaled a pancake. Even when he'd been getting shot at did he ever consume something that fast. "And just for the record, Nyx, doing the same to me might have very, very adverse consequences."

"Snake, it could be a hell of a lot worse, you know," he reminded the fanus. "There are worse ways to go," he stated. Having seen some of them, he wouldn't mind being offed by a bloodsucking succubus, but not Nyx. Nyx was, hopefully, fixated on Onyx and this Demi girl she spoke of.

He pushed the last bite of his own pancake around, then rose to return the plate to its proper spot. Once he returned, he saw Nyx take Onyx again, dragging him around. "I'm more worried about leaving you behind," he replied. "But, I'm looking out for Onyx. So I'll slow down to make sure he doesn't kill you, this guy did take down two Death Stalkers last month," he grinned and shot a look at his friend. He was now a wingman.

"I'd say the cliff. Push to the objective," Michael observed. He moved the rifle from his back to the front of his body, wrapping a hand around the grip and readying himself for combat. What they'd find out there, they didn't know, but he would be ready. His eyes started scanning from behind the sunglasses, looking for a form similar to the one he'd seen curled up to Nyx last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.