Running scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keira stood up and wandered around a little in the room, checking it out. She looked at him before she went out of there and tried to find her way back to the bedroom, but it was hard, harder than she had expected it to be. She kept an eye on the kitchen, making sure she knew where it was, and although the cabin was rather small, it was confusing to Keira. Everything looked so alike, in a way.

Even though she didn't find the way to the bedroom, she found a window which she sat down next to. She looked outside, looking at what was going on on the outside, even though it wasn't a lot. She flinched slightly as she saw something moving behind some trees, and realized it was a deer. She knew that they were fast, and she had never been able to get one of those. She watched it in silence, surprised that she was able to without it running off.

Galen let Kiera explore. She was free to do anything, honestly. Even leave, if she really wanted to. However, that was the last thing Galen wanted to do so he made sure to try and keep her happy. After a few minutes of her not showing back up, Galen got up from his spot and walked into the bedroom, not seeing her there. He checked the bathroom, not there either. The last room was an extra room filled with knick-knacks, large windows in the room. Galen found her in there, sitting down by one of the windows and looking outside. He didn't know if it was because she longed to be out there or if she was looking at something, but he walked out of the room. He decided to let her have alone time.

Keira finished watching the deer after a while, after it had run off. She realized that she didn't know where he was - it made her a little anxious. For some reason, without being able to see him or knowing what he was doing, made her feel slightly anxious. It wasn't like she expected him to attack her or anything like that, but still, she didn't know him. She stood up and walked out of the room, trying to find her way back to something that was at least a bit familiar to her.

Soon, she found the bedroom. She got up in the bed, where she had been sitting the night before, and looked around. It didn't seem like much had changed. Finally, somewhere where she could feel wasn't all that of a surprise to her. She looked towards the door to see if he would come there or not, since she still hadn't found him - she wasn't that happy about wandering around in a place she didn't know. She thought of what he had done when they had first met - it was all so different from now.

After a while, Galen decided to go check on the woman again. He walked to the extra room to find that she wasn't there, so he walked to the bedroom instead. He found her there, sitting on the bed and looking towards the door. "Hey," he said, leaning against the wall beside the door. "Just checking on you." He wanted to say more to her, to have conversations with her and just be able to talk. But that wasn't going to happen. Unless he somehow managed to teach her English, but he wasn't much of a teacher...he wouldn't know how he'd be able to do it.

Keira looked at him, thoughtful. She thought of their first meeting. She tilted her head a little as she noticed the mark on his face that she had made. She glanced at her foot and then she looked at him again. She stood up and walked towards him, slowly, and stopped when there was still some distance between them. She pointed at her foot, or, rather, the bandages, and then at his face. She didn't want to get too close, in case he thought she'd hurt him again or anything like that. She felt a bit guilty as he hadn't done much that would have been considered threathning - and yet, she had attacked him.

She pointed at him again, trying to remember what he had said. She opened her mouth, although no sounds came out. She bit her lip slightly as she lowered her hand.

Galen saw that thoughtful look on her face. It was then that he realized how beautiful she really was. Her hair was messy and she had dirt and dust covering her entire body, but that didn't matter to him at all. Those thoughtful looks on her face, the confused ones, even the scared ones, all were beautiful to Galen. He didn't want her to be scared anymore.

When she stood up and walked towards in, Galen just watched her. She pointed to her foot once she stopped walking, and then to his face. He looked down at her foot, seeing that it was still wrapped. He looked back up to her and saw that she was pointing to him again, opening her mouth. Galen's grey eyes widened. Was she trying to say something? Galen thought about her actions in his head. Her wrapped foot, his face...his scratch! She was trying to tell him to wrap his face?

He smiled and went to the end table, picking up the bandages. He walked back to her and held up the roll, showing it to her. "This?" he asked.

((Sorry for the short post, didn't know what to write really.))

Keira's eyes widened slightly as he got the bandages. Was he understanding what she meant? She nodded slightly, eagerly, as she looked at him.

(( No worries, I understand. [: ))

The woman nodded eagerly. Oh, my God, were they actually communicating like this?? Galen couldn't believe it. He unraveled a couple of inches of the bandages, putting them to his face. "Is this what you mean? Bandage my wound like I bandaged yours?" he asked, looking at her. It was unnecessary to bandage his face, but if it made the girl feel better, he'd definitely do it.

Keira nodded, it seemed like he got it. He actually did. It made her feel better, as if he was actually trying to understand her. She glanced at her foot. Even though she wasn't sure what the bandages was good for, she thought that he had probably done it because of her injury. Looking at it from that perspective, it would only be logical for him to bandage his wound, even though it was in his face, and probably not as serious as hers.

Galen smiled slightly and started to wrap the scratches on the left side of his face. Due to that, he had to wrap around his head so that the bandages would stay. After he was finished, he set the bandages back down and looked to the girl. "There," he said with a smile. "Finished. What would you like to do now?"

Keira looked at him in silence for a moment. Then she glanced towards the window, thought of what had happened the day before. She walked over to the window and stopped in front of it. She put her forhead against the window, but couldn't see the bird. She her hands out and tried to push the window slightly, as if it would move. She turned towards him again and pointed to the window, slightly downwards.

The woman was putting her head against the window after she walked back over to it, her hands coming to the window to push lightly against it. Galen caught her eyes as she turned toward him and pointed to the window, slightly down. He walked over next to her and looked through the window, not knowing exactly what she was trying to tell him. If it was about the bird, it was definitely gone by now, unless it somehow managed to hurt itself. He looked at her with a confused look on his face. "What? What are you pointing at?"

((Not sure if this is too much... triggering or whatever... would you please PM me or write to me here if anything I write is too much...? Then I don't have to write like this every time I think that it might be, you know.))

Keira couldn't see the bird - maybe it was gone. She looked at him thoughtfully. Maybe the bird wasn't dead? She looked through the window once more, but without seeing it, she stepped away. If the bird was there, he'd probably got it already, she thought, and sat down on the bed. She almost looked a bit sad, as if she had lost something. She glanced at him before turning away, so that her back was facing him. She looked at her hands in her lap, her fingers with the nails that had hurt him. Those nails were dirty and definitely too long - it was difficult for her to get them to that lenght, but once they were, she knew it would be a good weapon. She still felt guilty though, for hurting him. She scratched her hand slightly with one of her nails, and slowly, small red lines of blood appeared.

(( No, it's totally okay. You can do whatever you like without my consent unless it's like...completely and totally drastic. If I don't like something or I thought we were going to do something different, I'll just PM or write you on here. [: ))

It looked like Kiera was trying to see something outside of the window; her head was tilted downwards and her eyes were trying to peer down. And then Galen finally caught on. She was trying to look for the bird that hit the window earlier. Since he was taller than her, he looked outside the window and could see closer to the cabin than she could. The bird was definitely gone. Galen looked to the woman to tell her, but she sat down on the bed with her back facing him. She looked like she was doing something to her hand, and just to make sure she was alright, Galen peered over her shoulder and saw the thin lines of blood on her hand.

"Oh!" Galen said sadly and softly, covering his mouth his hand slightly. "Why are you doing that?" he asked, sitting down next to her but keeping a decent space between them.

As Galen made a sound, even though it wasn't that loud or anything, Keira jumped slightly and looked at him, as if she thought he was going to attack her. She relaxed a bit as she realized that he wouldn't. She listened to what he said, watched his mouth, repeating those words in her mind. She thought about it, what he meant. She glanced at him as she continued scratching her hand. She looked down and scratched a bit harder before she stopped and turned all her attention towards him. She looked quite calm and thoughtful as she looked at him, and then she slowly raised her hand and touched his bandages at his face softly.

She opened her mouth and looked down at her hand. She just sat there for a few seconds, and then she pointed at the wounds on her hand that she had just made. She scratched them a bit more and then she pointed to his face again, his bandages. She bit her lip and felt a bit frustrated as she wasn't sure if he understood what she meant or not. She hit her hand twice, not that hard though, and made some sort of growling sound.

(( I don't know why, but I really love what's going on right now. It's just a super cute moment. :'D ))

Galen saw the jump and cursed himself under his breath, remembering that he shouldn't make any sudden noises around the woman until they got more comfortable around each other and she got the hand of things. They were both looking at each other, Galen not moving or making any noises. He noticed that she continued to scratch at her hand, and when she started to scratch a bit more harshly, a put a gentle hand out to stop her. Before he could say anything, she stopped and was just looked at him with a...thoughtful expression. When she touched the bandages on his face, it was with such a soft and gentle touch that his stance immediately softened, along with his expression and heart. It was such an innocent gesture.

When she opened her mouth and pointed at her hand, Galen followed the movements. Hand, scratch hand, his bandages. "Yeah, yeah, you scratched my face..." he said lightly, understanding that part. But why would she scratch her hand just to tell him that? She started to hit her hand lightly and growled. "Bad hand?" he asked. Was she punishing her hand? "No, no," he said softly, taking her scratched hand into his own hands. "It's okay, I'm not upset over it. I kinda deserved it honestly, trapping you like that and then just taking you here..." he chuckled a little bit before looking back to her. "But I apologize for that. Not a bad hand," he said as he lifted her scratched hand. "It's okay." He almost wanted to kiss her hand, but he wasn't sure if that was the best idea.

((Yeah I know right? :3))

Keira looked at him with a slightly worried gaze as he took a hold of her hand, and she stiffened some. She looked a little confused as he talked, trying to make sense out of it. Bad, that was the word, right? She looked at her hand in his, looked at the scratches and then at his hand touching hers. She looked at it for a moment, thoughtful, before she slowly put her hand in her lap again. She bit her lip slightly as she glanced towards the door. "Bad", she said, almost whispered, as she pointed to one of the corners of the room. She looked down in her lap and swallowed, and then hugged herself tightly. "Bad, bad", she said to herself and shook her head.

Looking towards one of the corners in the room closest to the door, there was a tiny, yellow-ish puddle on the floor. She glanced towards it a few times before she stood up and then walked out of the room in quite a fast phase. Once she was out of there, she kept walking, until she found a blanket which she hid underneath. She sat under the blanket on the floor trying to make as little noise as possible.

Galen gasped slightly when the woman repeated what he had said - 'bad.' He looked to the corner of the room when she said bad, not seeing anything, and then back at her when she hugged herself. He frowned when she stood up and walked out of the room. Galen almost followed her, but looked back to the corner again. Then, he saw the small yellow puddle on the floor.

He cleaned it up quickly, the pee not bothering him at all. He was used having to clean stuff up, he had a couple of nephews back home. After sanitizing the floor, he put everything back and walked out of the room, looking for the girl. She wasn't bad. That was the last thing he wanted her to think of himself. He soon found a lump underneath a blanket, still and quiet. He walked over to her and sat down in front of her. "Hey," he said softly. "Not bad," he tried. "You're not bad at all."

Keira didn't know what to say or what to think. She sat as still as she had before even though she knew that he was sitting right in front of her. Her head was straight forward, as if she was watching him through the blanket, although it wasn't possible because of the blanket being too thick to see through. She thought of his words, how he had said it. She slowly took the blanket off of her head, leaving it still on her shoulders and the rest of her body. She watched him thoughtfully and then nodded slightly.

She looked down at the lower part of her night gown, looking at dried-in something. She pointed at it slightly before she looked at him. The truth was, most of the night gown was covered in something, but watching the lower part more closely, there were plenty of dried-in pee here and there. She watched him, his clothes, but not seeing anything like what was on her gown, she looked a bit confused.

Once Kiera took the blanket off, Galen looked at her with the same thoughtful expression that she had. When she pointed down at her nightgown, Galen looked to see dried yellow spots on the lower part of it. She seemed confused that she had some on hers and nothing on the man's clothes before her. He chuckled slightly before standing up and extending his hand for her to take. If she did, he would lead her to the bathroom and try to show her what it was used for.

Status
Not open for further replies.