Running from Duty [Nay'ar & lilly321]

He walked to her house thinking about what her reaction was to when she read his message and how she'd take it? Freak out? meh may be. Be cool with it? not her. Lie about somthing? she was the worst lier in the world. she couldn't lie to save her self even if she tried and practiced for years! Half way there he realised that he was still dressed as a boy and that he needed to change in to a girl attire. He casted a quick spell and moved along to her place. curious what her house looked like. He knew that she lived with her gaurd dogs but wasn't sure witch one of the 4 she lived with

"Who knows when she'll arrive, who knows who knows?" she sang stupidly while preparing the table. She trotted around it as she placed things and went to change from her uniform. She had it still on after all. Once she was changed, she put some more order into her room and said to herself: "Why am I even bothering... it's not like she's my boyfriend... not like I'll ever have one. I'll just have a husband" Rica sighed and took the phone When will you two come home? My friend Sora is coming over and I want to introduce her to you two. she wrote and sent to Earthia and Aeron. She didn't really know their schedules, even if she was the one who assigned it to them. She just hoped they would come home soon. Tired of waiting Rica got out the house and waited for Sora in front of her home. Looking left and right she waits.

He saw her waiting for him and smiled. His rica was so sweet. He smiled as he approched her from the side and kept himself hidden till the last min and he jumped her squeeling loudly and happily "rica!" as he wrapped his arms around her neck and nuzzled in to her hair happily "I've been waiting for ever to come to your place!" he said brightly as he pulled back looking at her like a crazy pearson high on somthing before his face grew grim and looked at her seriously "are you ok?...are you hurt..did they touch you?" he asked panicking, part of it was real panic for her and the other was fake. He cared for her but knew she could take care of her self, he sitll made a fuss over it though

Rica let out a little scream when Sora hugged her, surprised she looked at her friend waiting for her to finish up "Of course I'm ok" she said rolling her eyes "I said I was joking, right?" rica smiled and patted Sora's head and made way into her house "My tutor and my cousin aren't home yet, well... my tutor is my cousin sister so... they're my relatives nonetheless" she informed her, lying a bit. That was their cover. "Please make yourself comfortable. Is darjeeling ok?" she asked taking Sora to the kitchen and showing the tea to her "Or do you prefer coffee?" the princess put the boxes on the table in front of Sora with a smile "I'm so happy to have you here"

"ha ha scard you!" he teased and watched her, he purred when she pat him and followeed her in to her house, he'd scoped out the place from the outside before but he'd never gone in, he'd wait for that invation and make it work her wile while he was at it too. "oh ok then, will they be comming soon?" he asked pretending to be curious. He knew about her lap dogs and what they did, He was intrested to meet them in pearson and see if they had changed scince they were kids, he'd met them in the past and so on but never realy had much of an interaction with them. The only times he got to see them or chat was if they helped out in their pranks or when he was waiting for Rica to finish the day's lessons off so they could go about making mischeif. "anything you have I will love Rica!" he chimed sweetly as he looked at her living space, it was cozy and warm, just like his own home with out the oreantel touch to it. "as I am to finialy be in your home!" he said hugging her again

"I don't know yet... they seem to ignore my texts" she said putting the coffee away. She brewed the tea and offered it to her "So? Do you like my house?" she said almost wagging. She really hoped the other two would join them soon. "Come on Sora! Please eat all you want" she added with a bright smile. "Do you want to stay for dinner? Tonight we'll have curry-rice" she said with a knife in a hand and a carrot in the other.

"I'll marry you too if you let!" he cried out happily as he tacked hugged her and neck happily, he found this funny. 'I'll be marryign her soon enough though...that is if I can get her back up there first and if she doesn't hate me ten too' he thought as he clung to her "I'd love to have dinenr!" he purred as he nuzzled in to his side. Just then the door burst in and he frowned 'oh great her gard dogs are home...well more fun for me then" he thought evily. It'd been a while sccince he'd last seen them let alone mess around with them

"Welcome back Erika, Kite!" she said happily "You know, you have a phone... Why do you ignore it?" she added in a playful angry voice. he smiled brightly and introduced Sora: "This is Sora. The friend I always talk to you about. She says she's free tonight so I invited her to stay for dinner. Sora, these are my cousins: Erika and Kite".
Rika quikly put away the things on the table telling them that the food would be ready in about 20 minutes. "So... have you done your homework, Sora?"