Running from Duty [Nay'ar & lilly321]

He continued to sob dramatically as she tried to explain things to him. he knew who Yul was and very sure he had something against the princess but he wasn't so sure about what. Being the chosen guard and teacher of her made him quite popular among court ladies. He remembered cross dressing once as a girl to mess with him. It worked, it really worked and he was sure he was scared for life after he found out he was a boy and not a girl. Hell the guy tried to go after him! that was the funniest part too! Oh man the laughs he and Rica had then about that was long and hard.

his ears perked up at the mention of her special bento. He loved her bento boxes, loved them. if there was one out of the few things that he was 100% honest to her about it was her bentos.
"YES!" He cried happily as he jump tacked her happily nuzzling in to her side happily

They reached the roof and settled down to eat. She opened the bento-box to reveal rice, fried chicken, some vegetables and sausages... "Here you go, eat eeeeeverything" she smiled brightly and went toward the railing. She would usually eat with her friend but thatday she wasn't hungry. Instead she turned toward Sora and asked "How about some music to accompany your meal? As an apology I'll let you choose the song!" If only Sora was male AND a prince of Hell... she wouldn't have minded marry her... but oh well. Rica would have gained the most of her remaining time on Earth...

"of course I will your bentos are the best!" he said happily rocking side to side happily as he held her bento, totaly lost in happiness before he started to eat it happily, loving the flavors and aromas of her cooking. at least after they tied the knot he wouldn't need to worry about starving or eating somthign that'd make him hurl. His sister couldn't cook to save her life, Made him feel sorry for Ricas father who married his crazy sister, she loved to cook and bake. too bas it was all unetable.

"you pick" he said after he gobbled down some rice and coughed as a little went down the wrong way. "I wanna hear your pick" he said. Another thing that was 100% true, he valued her oppions and choices, after all she'd picked the best targets and areas to do their pranking as children and it never failed or went erong. Ever

Rica smiled at Sora and got her back against the railing "Then... I'll sing you a very important song for me... I remember singing it a lot as a child... even if I don't really remember to whom" she smiled warmly and closed her eyes. It was a fair bit since she last sang for someone and she wanted it to be perfect. Again... it couldn't possibly go bad she WAS from Heaven after all. Rica breathed deeply and started singing.
She couldn't know it but, incidentally, that was the song she always sang to him when he would go visit.

He nodded, he liked to hear her sing, she'd done it often when they were younger when they wern't causing trouble or studying together in heaven. She'd never been in hell and he'd never met her birth mother. He realazed listing to the soothing and calming sounds of her voice, he watched her dreamly as she sang, her pitch perfect and her tones sopt on. He could die listening to her sing and have no regreats. He loved the lyrics and the melody, if he had his instrument he'd play along with her singing as they'd done in the past

Rica got to the last word flawlessly hitting every pitch how she used to. She smiled and slowly opened her eyes, then trotted along to Sora and sat on her knees "So... how was it?" she asked eager. "Was it a good apology? Praise me! Praise me!" she said noticing some shadows behind the door. "Don't you know it's rude to stalk people... girls?" she asked turning toward the door with icy eyes. "Come on out little lambs" she urged them as they were getting out from their hideout "We won't eat you" she said putting a hand near Sora's. There stood three lost lambs... they managed to hear her song... the one she meant only for Sora...

He watched her totaly in daze, not noticing that others had heard and came to listen to her song. He had to shake him self and hug her to snap out of it to start praising her like crazy.
"that was the best ever! I'd never heard anyone sing like that before! you sounded like and angel! Hell you are an angle when you sing! you have the best voice in the school!" he praised excidedly, it'd been a long time scince he'd had the honor to har her sing. His focus turnned when he noticed her's had turned as well and she put her hand near his. Then he finialy noticed the three others who'd been listening in. this made him very, very mad. He was the jelous type and didn't like to share his toys as a child, including women.

"What should we do Sora?" her hand trembled. She really meant that song to be only for her, "It seems they disturbed us... and it's usually well know that we DON'T like being disturbed when on the roof" she continued, looking in Sora's eyes. Something clattered on the floor, a sort of recorder and a phone... 'We're not supposed to take any break from our acting?' this thing was turning tiresome. She got up and picked up the recorder and phone and passed them on to her partner. The three weren't talking, just standing there with their heads lowered.

Sora was the first to move after a long ackward scilance. he gave each of them a punch to the side and took the phone from them before he slammed the roof top door in their faces not caring to listen to their cries of pain or if they'd tell on him to the teachers, Their meories could be easily changed to think they gave him some sort of punishment. he took the phone and looked for the recording before he deleated it and tossed the to the ground and stopmed on it. breaking it in to peices before he tossed it off the roof in to the school pool of the elementary school next door. not that Rica woudl notice that considering how quite she was.

He walked back over to her quietly and carefuly pulled her in to a hug "it's gone now" he said softly in her ear, offering her comfort that there safe haven wasn't so safe anymore "I'll jam the door shut next time" he said to her

Rica was shocked... did Sora really just punch three girls and then hugged her as if nothing had happened? "Sora... you got overboard..." she said pushing her away gently. She wasn't the kind of girl which would just cry for something like that. She got up with a serious look and knelt before the bodies in a way so that Sora couldn't see what she was doing and touched their faces gently healing them. She didn't have to worry about being seen: humans couldn't see nor feel the light and warmth that healing magic gave off and she thought that of course Sora was one too. The girls would just feel better and light headed: they wouldn't remember being hit by Sora. Rica waited for them to get away, colsed the door and faced the girl: "Why did you do it Sora? It was uncalled for." she gazed at her with cold eyes "And don't you try to snuggle on me saying sorry... because you'd never mean it and I don't like lies."

He held back his emotions as she chewed him out for his actions. sure he went a little over board but she was his. HIS. He'd kill anyone who'd make her cry or hurt her. too bad she didn't see him that way, then again it was his fault that he cross dressed to keep him self in hiding. He watched her heal the humans and let them go. "sorry I guess I got a little carried away" he chuckled trying to defuse the tention between them with out having to revel himself to her. He wanted to keep hiding in plain sight for now. he found it amusing but at the same time painful. To be rejected by her on a daily basis. He tried to see it as just an act but there was only so much he could take

Rica sighed. She looked into her eyes, smoothing her deep green gaze (as she was covering the blue one with a special Heaven's contact lens) and took some steps toward her. Sora's expression was torn by something she couldn't decipher and it hurt her... somehow... really deep inside of her she clearly felt pain at the sight of Sora's torn face... as if in a deja-vu she just knelt down and hugged her, brushing her hair with a hand "What happened Sora? Why won't you talk to me?" hadn't the same scene happened before? Nope... she must have been wrong... "You know how I hate to stay angry at you so I'd like to avoid it, if possible..."

"sorry I kinda ...tuned in a littel too well" he said chuckling slightly as he strached the back of his neck nervously "me too. I makes a bad vibe" he said. They rarely argued or got in to a fight. when they were younger they would fight every now and then. they'd prank each other and drag a whole lotta others in it too. at the end she'd always chew him out and he'd always be the one to appoligize to her. He always seemed to screw up some how

"You know... It seems we've been doing this for a long time" she said chuckling "When we just met a couple of years ago" she added sitting on her knees before her. "It feels like we're fated somehow" she said giggling. Rica sighed and looked into her eyes with a serious look "What would you do if I were to disappear forever?" she asked before laughing it off and getting up to turn around. She didn't want her to see how much she was fighting her tears...

"ya a long time" he said sitting back down suddenly tired. He thought about just how long they'd known each other and he tried not to laugh. after all they'd known each other scince childhood and now this. To think that they'd be maried as soon as she went back was funny. he chuckled at the thought "I'd miss you" he said with a giddy smile knowing they'd see each other days after she returns to heaven considering her father would force them to get married right away no matter how hurried it seems

"You'd miss me in such a giddy mood? Now I'm hurt" she said breathing deeply and turning happily at her. She got on her knees and collected the bento box parts then she sat besinde her and leaned to her "You know... I'd really wish you were a guy" she said with her head on Sora's chest 'And a prince of Hell' she added in her mind. "You know... lesson's starting again... we should go" she said standing still.

"now you know I feel" he chuckled as he watched her happily. He knew she hated him. after all he was the prince of hell. Heck! He was the one to suggest their marrage in the first place! but the king and the hell council said it was their idea. He didn't mind because He knew her well enopugh and he wouldn't need to do much to gain her favour in marrage because they'd been together for so long as children

"Why am I the only one who's responsable here?" she said chuckling and getting up; she regrettid it though as she was a lot more confortable before. "Come on, Sora" she said going through the door. She was glad to have come to the Earth 'I'm sorry father... I want to stay here longer. If you send someone I'll fight. I'm not a child anymore.' she thought going downstairs. "Did you remember to do your Math's homework Sora? You never do... and today's the day I won't let you copy!" she said with a grin. She was determined to delete the stupid event on the roof. "Also, you can go home without me today... it'll take a fair bit to get my school work done. You don't need to wait for me." she added smiling.

"because your My Rica!" he said bounceing around her like a crazed rabbit as if nothign ever happned and he followed her off the roof happily smiling and humming. He wondred what her old man wold do, she'd been here for quite a while now and the reason demons rarely get to her is because he's there to either get rid of them before they find her or kill them the moment he see's them screwing the fact if their inocent or not. If they found Rica they would be all over aher and her hiding place would be a gonner. His cover wold be blown out of the water too and that wasn't a good thing considering how he liked to be with Rica on good terms and not her trying to kill him in the back of her mind.

"math home work?" he asked blinking pretending to have forgoten, he just didn't do it. It wasn't hard and he was lazy to the point that he'd take others work, make a copy, improve and make mistakes and put his name on it too. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED TO PLEASE RICA!" he begged cling to her legg "I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU!" He cried making a specticale of them again like usual

Reactions: Nay'ar
Rica sighed "Sora, you won't leave me just because you didn't copy from me..." she said dragging her to the classroom, everyone was looking at them, some chuckling, some squirming and others sighing sadly. "Come on now, I'll help if you need..." she said freeing her leg and sitting at her desk "I know you're just lazy, come on, get up!" she narrowed her eyes "And if you're good... I'll reward you" she said in a whisper, winking. 'Well, now... fanservice: check. Sora's homework: check.'