Running from Duty [Nay'ar & lilly321]

"but I'll be scard for life!" he wailed dramitcly as Rica dragged her to class as he made a hudge fuss. "you will?!" he asked as he wiggled around in joy at her ankles "I'm a good pet!"he said getitng up and layin across his desk like dog asking for a belly rub from it's master after doing a good deed. "what kind of reward!" he asked as he rolled over and got in Ricas face suddenly "a kiss?" he purred as their classmates went wild with joy and shock

"Who knows" she answered gazing into her eyes. How much would she have loved to take that contact off her eye... she liked her heterochromia, yet, humans were pretty strange when it came to differences... 'I wouldn't want to freak her out' she thought with a smile "Would you want one?" she whispered closing up on her lips "Then do your homework" she said turning away from her. Having said that, a storm of girls swarmed around her with the best intentions: helping Sora with her homework so that the two could kiss... Rica sat at her desk and looked at the troubled Sora. She loved to tease her like that.

"of course!" he said gettign close to her almost touching as the room went slient with happy tension before Rica pulled away leaving him hanging and then swarmed by girls who rubbed papers in his face "no fair~" he cried out as he was horded, some just makign copies of their own work to give to him to use just so he'd get a kiss from Rica. He did want the kiss. That was real to him even if she was playing around with him. He'd have to get back at her for that. an evil smirk crossed her face. french kiss...yes..evil indeed

"It's more than fair, dear" she said looking out the window "How will you survive if I'm not around?" she asked in an overly-dramatic tone. She smiled looking at the sky, her home was up there and she could always relate to the sun and clouds, when she was a child she used to shape the clouds alone all day, when she wasn't playing pranks... wait... was she really alone doing it? Was she really alone playing pranks on the guards? She looked at Sora's pouting face and then gazed at her hair... That familiar black... was it familiar just because of Sora...? 'Yes, it must be due to that... I never played with someone as a child, Father wouldn't allow me after all'

He cried out fakely as he had seets all over his desk "how ca I survive with out you my fairest angel!" he cried out dramitly, he couldn't hlep to chukle internaly at that. She was an angel in some ways. after all she was the princess of heaven thus a real angel if he ever knew one. The girls finished bantering him and showed the papers to Rica happily so they could kiss before teh teacher got in the class would have to start
"so rica?"one girl asked excidely while guys goraned and growled about how Rica couldn't be in to boys and not girls

She was lost in her thoughts, trying to remember if she had or not a playmate in the past when someone called out to her. Cerica smiled absentmindedly and gave a look at the paper.. she was supposed to do that, right? The girl was a bit lost, so she was trying to get a grasp of the situation. "Oh... Are these your homework, Ran? Well done... more or less" the girl looked at her a bit upset "These are Sora's, Rica..." she said in an impatiently tone. "And now you have to kiss her. You promised!" she cryed out followed by the rest of the swarm. "Oh... Good for you Sora" she said smiling again "I'll reward you after school as always" that meant she would have payed for all the food Sora was able to eat on the way home "Oh, but maybe we'll have to wait tomorrow. I'm on duty today" she said as the bell rang, breaking many's dreams.

The girls pounced on Rica to show her soras homework hoping a kiss would be the reward they'd get for scamming them selves for such a cause. He wondred if she'd actualy kiss him though. They'd do it sooner or later but at the moment it looked like sooner if she did and later if she didn't.

He jumped up with glee when he heard her agree to the kiss but nmoaned along with the class as the bell rang and they'd all have to wait till after school or the next day to see or hear the news of the kiss!

Rica grinned at Sora and greeted the teacher in a chorus of disappointed moans. She day-dreamed through all the afternoon classes and almost didn't hear the last bell. Luck was on her side as the teachers didn't notice her being absent minded... well not really 'luck' more like 'magic' but those were just details of little importance. In the end she got up and collected the papers she had to bring to the professor office before taking care of the register and some minor cleaning "Sora, go home. We'll see each other tomorrow morning ok? I'll text you when I get home" she said while getting out of the room. She was uncomfortable and a bad hunch was running through her spine... did the air change? 'No... just my mind... I should sleep more...' she thought reaching Aerion's (Kite's) classroom "Kite-kun" she announced herself on the threshold "Go home ahead of me, I'm on duty today" she said smiling kindly at him.

Classes came and went, He wanted to hang around her while she worked a little at school but she shooed him away. Soon they all left for home, the school empty after an hour the bell went. He wondred about a few things and decided to check them out before he went home or rather stalk Rica a little longer just for laughs. He had a stack of sneek peek photos of her doing the strangest things. His cousion called him a creeper and a perv but not a single one of his photos were of her like that at all. She was fully clothed in every single one of them and he kept them all in a neet massive binder under his bed. He added new photos every day and a caption under every one of them. "I wonder if she'll ever remember?" he thought looking at a photo of them when they were younger

Cerica smiled all through her work. She brought prints to the staff room and filled the class register and talked to a good number of teachers and to some schoolmates. Apparently she was pretty popular. Once she finished all her work, the princess took her things and, humming the same tune she singed to Sora, left the school.

Not far from there 4 men were scheming their plan to kidnap the princess "Come on, the little stupid never trained as a warrior. It'll be easy job" said the deep voice of the boss "now GO!" he added skipping forward toward Cerica: she was alone, walking slowly with her bag on her left and her bracelet on her right. She kept inside it her spear and she had to thank Earthia for it.

"PRINCESS! YOU'D BETTER SURRENDER AND COME WITH US!!" she heard coming from before her were they really trying to kidnap her? She almost felt nostalgic as she tried not to fight them "Princess?? My name is Rica and I'm everything except a princess" "We know what I'm talking about... come with us, your highness Cerica, we'd like to avoid hurting you". Cerica sighed and put down her bag raising her right arm, narrowing her eyes "Come and get me, then" she said making her white spear appear in her hand. She could take on easily 2 enemies but 4? She just had to hope...

Blinking He looked up to the sky. the last time he felt such a pressence was when he`d pissed Rica off and she`d cahsed him around the palace with her weapon threatengin to put holes in him like the targets in the archery range. `wonder what she did now?`he sighed as on his way to pick her up just so he wouldn`t lose track of her. Or lose her to others. He was possive like that. He followed the enegry singature of Rica from the school to where she was. men surounding her with the attempt to kidnap her. He had to resist the urge to laugh aloud and give away his hiding place to her. then again he was practly standing above her with a spell keeping him from being seen and all

``what will you do my little rica?`he chimmed childishly as he watched the `kidnappers` around his beloved. He was suprised she pulled out a weapon and beckoned for them to come after her. He face palmed at that. she realy hadn`t chaged after all. `wonder where her little gaurds are?`he thought looking around to see if they were anywhere in sight. normaly they deal with the kidnappers. not the princess

She knew Earthia and Aerion were far from the school. She had ordered them to partrol and watch over some high spiritual energy places, usually heavenly figures could materialize only in there. She was alone. In a one on four fight. She grinned and changed her stance as the more stupid (how else to define him?) attacked her: She just lowered her weapon, dodged his blade and hit his neck with the spear's body, making him faint at her back. She then turned toward the other two, the weapon on a shoulder, her knees bent, motioning with a hand for them to come at her "Come on..." she said winking.

The remaining three lost their smirks and wielded their weapons: a long sword, a bow and a couple of daggers. 'They have an archer... damn it' she thought preparing to cast some magic. As she built up her power, her contact burned away, revealing her crystal blue colored eye. "COME ON YOU STUPID RAGS! GET ME THE LITTLE PRINCESS... HER LEFT EYE WILL EARN US A FORTUNE! AHAHAHAHAH" the boss said laughing evily, pointing his arrow to her and shooting it. She smirked and raised a hand diverting its path driving it into the soil. "Not so fast..." she whispered waiting for their attack. She never was one to take the initiative, and in all truth she wasn't totally sure of succeeding if she did anyway. She looked around feeling a strange presence over her but just shook it off as tension 'Concentration, Cerica.' she thought setting her eyes on them.

He watched the useless iditots try to take on his Rica, he laughed at them for their foolishness and apluded them the gall to attack her 4 on one like that. "you stupid little idiots...don't you know Rica is a warrior princess? better yet she's been trained by he heavenly gaurd dogs" He smirked as he watched her fight skkillfuly and flawlessly. He always found the bueaty in fights. He fighs were the best to watch as long as your not the one infront of he being beaten to a pulp. He watched contenly knowing hat she could handle her self. Of course he'd still have to kill them for attacking his property "then again we arn't married yet so I can't realy call her that yet....yet" he chuckled as he watched her from his roof top view

Rica won pretty easily with them. She thought their skills were higher and worried for nothing. She made her spear disappear, her left eye glowing of magic, the enemies fainted around her. She just had to catch her breath a little. Rica looked around her to assure no one was there but, then again they were alone. A quick message to her guard, Aerion, and they would be disposed of, in a pretty peaceful manner, in a blink of eye. She then raised her hand before her left eye and regenerated the contact hiding it's color, casted a conceal spell on the thugs and started go home trotting along, typing a message to Aerion and humming a lyrics-invented song going about how good it was to make some exercise and wondering what Sora would have wanted to eat for launch the day after.

"as deadly as she is stunning" he sighed as he moved closer to her but keeping himself hidden from her senses. He waited till she was far enough from the place she was attacked before he came out and looked around. The placed had been rigged to signal that she was in the area. "looks like they set a trap but it didn't work" he thought as he removed the trap spells. Who knew if they would trigger or not at a later day? He woudn't have that and didn't need the risk of her getting cought in one either. Trap spells were nasty and if they wanted to take her then the trap spell would not be a harmless one at all. He traced the auras of the thugs and went to find them. He needed to know who sent them and who set the bounty on her head. He knew it wasn't him because he already had his prize and would claim it sooner or later but for now bantering with Rica was fun.

Rica went grocery shopping on her way home. She decided to make humburgers and tamagoyaki, a bit more salty, as Sora preferred it like that, and some bunny apples. She hummed all her way home and as soon as she arrived, even before taking her shoes off she texed Sora: 'I'm home.' she wrote "And I was attacked by 4 thugs armed ofreal weapon... but I won" she added by voice getting inside her slippers. She put the bags on the table and went changing, put away what she bought, did her homework and started to make dinner before the other two arrived home. Waiting for Sora's reply sooner or later. Iwas simple as that her life on Earth: no dancing parties, no strange lessons, no boring etiquettes (which she knew perfectly) no orders of marriages with unknown people.

By the time he'd goten rid of and goten information out of the thugs Rica had sent him a text that she'd arrived home and that she was attacked by thugs" He chuckled wondering what he should respond with seeing how he saw the entire thing and watched her hot ass kick ass. "what to say what to say?" he said to himself as he folowed the last of the men who tried and failed to hurt his Rica. He decided to panic and send her a voice message
"Oh my god are you ok! my sweet rica attacked by merdous thugs!" he said dramitcly "are you ok are you hurt? how the hell did you win against them?" he asked quickly before sending it and then doubled over in laughter. MAn it was fun to mess with her this way. Sadly she'd skin him alive when she found out. so he'd make the best of it while he could.

Rica freaked out when realised she had sent a vocal message to Sora and so much more so when she heard her reply. 'Ok, think Cerica. There has to be a way' she smiled and stopped walking up and down the kitchen "Just joking! Did you fall for it?" she asked cheerfully recording the message before sending it out. She made a big, enormous slip up but, maybe, she was able to mend it. After all Sora didn't know anything. She turned again and mixed the stew gently.

He read her message and shook his head. his poor Rica. falling for such simple things like that so easily. then again she does think that he's a human girl and they are known to be easier to fool at times. He'd goten what he came for the thugs for and decided to go to her house to see her and make sure she wasn't tagged by a spell or anything at all "The hell I belived it Rica! I'm comming over right now!" he sent the text and laughed at the hell part. Oh if she only knew. then again she would and he'd be skinned alived by her

Aaaaaand ok... she was a terrible liar... but it wasn't her fault. After all she WAS from Heaven and heavenly beings were terrible liars. Ok, she was expecially bad at it. Reading Sora's message, Rica sighed and started to prepare tea. She knew Sora was hard to impress but she wanted to be praised by her friend. It was a somewhat nostalgic feeling "Ok, today I should stop feeling nostalgic about something I don't remember at all." she said to herself as she put the water to heat. It was as if she was about to remember something and something else was against it. "I could finally introduce her to Aerion and Earthia after all." she said cheerfully as she prepared snaks and cups for when Sora would have arrived.