Run away love.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faith nodded with a smile "don't sorry, I can look after myself" She told him "the handle for the door is on the inside when you need to get out" she turned away and headed for the front of the church

Giovanni lead his men towards the monastery. He had ten men with him. Not that he expected to need them. He could handle his son. But he brought them with him as a display of strength. He wanted the monks to know what he was capable of. "Give me my son and no one gets hurt."

The monks had gathered silently outside the church with their hoods up and stood, not making a sound. Faith took a deep breath and walked to the front of the group "you have no right to be here bandit and you have no right to order things of us. I will give you this one chance to turn around and leave peacefully"

"My son is in that building. You have no right to keep him from me. He is mine." Giovanni told them. He sent a blast of shadow magic over them causing the ground to shake. "I will tear the building down if I have to. He is mine."

Faith rolled her eyes "your son is his own person. He does not belong to you" she answered calmly, her eyes began to slow and a dome of light grew from her. The light surrounded the church and the ground around it making it go still "I will not have you disrespect this land" her voice boomed

Giovanni laughed. "He is mine. You can not keep him from me." He sent an shadow ball at the building. Large dark shadow balls start raining from the sky. "Give him to me before someone gets hurt."

Faiths light dome never faltered, even when she stepped out of it and walked towards the group "you do not scare me. You, who tries to make the world fear them to hide their own fears, are the lowest of scum and I shall not let you lay a finger on him or this precious land"

"You can not stop me. I am the most powerful shadow mage alive. There is no where I can not go. If there is a shadow I can go there. I have shadow beast that answer my call. Did you leave my son in a dark place?" Giovanni teased with a dark laugh. "He will love that. If I cant get in my beast will. I will take him one way or another."

Faith laughed "no mage or creature can break through my power! I am the lost goddess and you shall not defeat me!" she yelled, her voice echoing around the trees as she raised her hands and the dome grew brighter to the point where it was almost hard to look at

Giovanni saw that his shadow balls werent getting through the light shield. This angered him. He wanted his son and he wanted him now. But he could be patient if he had to be. "I will leave for now but I will be back." He would simply wait for them to be somewhere where he had more power.

Faith waited for the man to leave before turning and running back in to the building. The teen ran as fast as she could, sprinting to the library and yanked open the secret door "you ok?" she asked in concern, not noticing the blood dripping from her nose

Griffin was pale and sweating when Faith opened the secret door. Before answering her he reached out and wiped the blood from her face. "Your hurt."

Faith blinked at the sight of the blood but shrugged it off only to frown "you're so pale" she said worriedly, the adrenaline suddenly draining from her caused her to sway on her feet and stumble forward slightly with a small gasp

"Side effect. I am sort of afraid of small dark places." Griffin told her with a small smile. He wrapped his arm around her so that he could support her. "Whoa. Easy there." He scooped her up into his arms and carried her to the closet cot.

Faith shook her head "I'm fine, really" she assured, glutting at Griffins top as she was carried. The closest cot was just down the hall in her old room. The teen gave a small sigh "I'm sorry" she muttered softly "I dragged you in to this. It's all my fault"

Griffin snorted. "My father isn't your fault in anyway shape or size." He told her as he gently laid her down. "You're bleeding. I don't know why. I don't care why. You need to rest." He told her firmly. He blamed himself for his father's arrival. If only he could break that damn connection.

Faith shook her head "I'm the one that freaked out and had you shadow walk us here. It's my fault for taking so long" she agued then sighed "I don't even remember what happened Griffin. One minute I'm standing behind the monks and the next your dad and his bandits are walking away and I feel really weak"

"My father would have found us sooner or later. Even without the shadow walking. Trust me I have been on the run from him for a few years." Griffin comforted her. It was true he had been on the run awhile and his father had nearly caught him more than once. "It doesn't matter what happened. You just rest for now."

Faith nodded with a sigh before slowly pushing herself "we need to go. If we stay here too long he'll be back with more people" she told him and forced herself to her feet "I'm fine, I'm tougher than I look" she assured with a small smile

"You rest." Griffin pushed her onto the bed firmly. "I know my father. He won't attack here. Not when you have already proof more of an optical then he expected. He will wait for us to leave. So you need to be at full strength when we leave."

Status
Not open for further replies.