Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
It depends sometimes I'll be on at two in the morning, sometimes I'll go to bed early just reply whenever.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
MAGIC SUPERNATURAL SCIFI SOMETIMES. (Fantasy mostly)
Hi, I'm Slifer! So, I have two ideas (MxM preferably but maybe I'll take MxF) that I would love to RP with someone!

1. So YC is a person who doesn't believe in magic. The only problem is that he's been cursed, and magical accidents have been happening all around him. He looks in the phone book amd finds my character's mother's shop. Desperate to regain his life back and having no other options, he visits the shop to find my character (who has magic powers) there. They soon go on adventures to try and cure him of his curse, all while he tries to keep his disbelief of magic.

2. YC or MC (is optional) is a villain who isn't quite a villain, as they are technically being framed by another villain so the public thinks they are a villain. The other is the hero who's trying to stop the "villain" from doing evil while the "villain" tries to clear their name. Roamnce ensures as in their civilian forms they meet each other.

Last edited:
Your name, the comment beneath it are both priceless. But anyway that magic plot sounds amusing, I'd be up for it if were were to do a bit of brainstorming.