Royal Charm Academy (RCA)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I shall change her age to 19. *goes to do the editing.*

Q. What's a potum? How about a barl?

Also, I was the first one with eye-markings on my PA, copycats people!
rp-eye-png.79157

They don't all need eye markings ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Q. What's a potum? How about a barl?

Also, I was the first one with eye-markings on my PA, copycats people!
rp-eye-png.79157

They don't all need eye markings ;-;

You know what it is.
(Princess Charm School opening...)

Not all of them have eye markings.

Mine is like a whole side of the face mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will hopefully have a post up tonight!

My PA is so flamboyant with all of the peacock stuff that would be overkill.

Reactions: HEX
Can I claim the last Lord Royal spot?

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
Okay, this is a bit of a stretch, but since I'm getting the chance to make two characters, could I make one a cross-dressing character? A girl who grew up as a male or some such? If not, that's alright, just thought I'd run the idea by you.

Nice idea and all but I'd keep Lord guys. If you want the Lord to cross dress as a chick that's fine but as a Lord the gender is male.

If there where Lady's left I'd say have a girl dress as a guy but seeing as the only role is guys. Also if your going to make him a cross dresser make him flamboyant as hell.

Alright. A few things.

Unless I was looking at an Out of date piece of information, It looks like there is one Lord Royal Position open.

I Understand He'd be a Commoner that won a Special sort of Lottery.

I understand this is a Fantasy Setting (Ahem, Faeries.)

and I understand that names are needing to be okayed.

If I am correct in this regard, then, here's my question.

Might I join in perhaps?

Alright, And Would Izana Kunigiri be a satisfactory name?

Also, the character I play mainly is a Dragon. I know he wouldn't be right for the role In which I am applying for, but I'd like it if he could come in eventually. Even if not I'm willing to come in. and thank you. ^^

I understand, and I thank you for your time, I shall poof away and not bother you all anymore. Thanks for your patience and Such. Also, If Not still Open I suggest you take down the Banner ad, It's what got me to investigate. (I am a sucker for Kingdom / fantasy / Dragon sort of stuff. ^^; )

Alright. A few things.

Unless I was looking at an Out of date piece of information, It looks like there is one Lord Royal Position open.

I Understand He'd be a Commoner that won a Special sort of Lottery.

I understand this is a Fantasy Setting (Ahem, Faeries.)

and I understand that names are needing to be okayed.

If I am correct in this regard, then, here's my question.

Might I join in perhaps?

Alright, And Would Izana Kunigiri be a satisfactory name?

Also, the character I play mainly is a Dragon. I know he wouldn't be right for the role In which I am applying for, but I'd like it if he could come in eventually. Even if not I'm willing to come in. and thank you. ^^

I understand, and I thank you for your time, I shall poof away and not bother you all anymore. Thanks for your patience and Such. Also, If Not still Open I suggest you take down the Banner ad, It's what got me to investigate. (I am a sucker for Kingdom / fantasy / Dragon sort of stuff. ^^; )

Like I had said before the information is a bit out of date seeing as I didn't want to play another character but I would have if needed.

Secondly I already said you could Join and the name is fine. Only reason I did the whole let me know your name was because people pick too common of names.

Finally, the only really Fantasy thing about this whole rp is the Fae and fact that there is magic. Even those these elements exist dragons and other mythical creatures are still myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.