Royal Charm Academy (RCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a general notice. Due to school starting up again, I've made the decision to try reducing my time actively online, and will be unwatching any non-essential threads, so expect me to be limited in or completely absent from any OoC chat. I will still respond to both PM's and IC in a timely manner (which means at the very latest within a week), but don't expect me to know or respond if you mention me OoC. I do still intend to be as active as possible in the IC, so please keep this alivvveeee. And if it dies, and you do a reboot, message me!!

Just a general notice. Due to school starting up again, I've made the decision to try reducing my time actively online, and will be unwatching any non-essential threads, so expect me to be limited in or completely absent from any OoC chat. I will still respond to both PM's and IC in a timely manner (which means at the very latest within a week), but don't expect me to know or respond if you mention me OoC. I do still intend to be as active as possible in the IC, so please keep this alivvveeee. And if it dies, and you do a reboot, message me!!
Will do

Status
Not open for further replies.