Royal Charm Academy (RCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, neither do I, but to spare the RP I made a Prince and a Lord Royal. There don't seem to be any IRL males here to judge you... But, hey, I won't ask you to change your mind. ^^ Now reserving Lady Royal 3 for ya

Thank you! If I can think of a male that I can play which usually is a high school age male, I will try to make one.

I can make another character. Lord Royal. Meh! Man I'll admit it's been some time since I've played more then two characters. But I don't think it will be a problem since I normally tend to play two and end up in many rps. Usually one on ones.

So make that two be around 12 characters I'm playing ATM. One more won't hurt.

Oh as the 3 lady Royal you are the winning Commoner. So in other words when we start the RP you will be entering the head Mistress office.

@The Creator 8

Oh. @Rilette Can your Eric be my Prince Lord Royal?

Sure~ I'll add that to my info post...

Once you have an actual name, of course. c:

Sure~ I'll add that to my info post...

Once you have an actual name, of course. c:
XD I couldn't figure out a name I'm just like meh!

Eh, just look at 'the list' for ideas~ Remus or whatever might be good

Eh, just look at 'the list' for ideas~ Remus or whatever might be good

His name shall be:

Luka Alexander Emmanuel Rockheart the 69th!
(With out the 69th)

Faaancy! Except all I associate "Luka" with is this thing
Luka-Megurine-megurine-luka-16966503-1280-960.jpg

Rilette post: 2451992 said:
Faaancy! Except all I associate "Luka" with is this thing
Luka-Megurine-megurine-luka-16966503-1280-960.jpg

e.e 3rd generation Vocaloid... Really...I always lived her but never her hair and that's simply because I hate pink.

However these two...oh...my...god!
Gakupo (purple) and Kaito (blue) are my favorites! I love them both!

_20150731_171833.JPG

Why could I have lived the life in the anime world! I'd have a herm of sexy anime guys and gals. *cries*

WOW! I did not expect that.
Role: Lady Royal
Character Name: Kathleene

Pronunciation:

Alias: Katy

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS :

Height: five foot four

Physical Strengths/ Weaknesses: Kathleen is stronger than normal females but in no way strong as males. Her main strengths are her endurance and being able to hike a long ways. Her weakness is her asthma which limits her in some ways such as a marathon runner or long distance swimmer.

P.A INFORMATION

Name: Mystique

Height: 2 inches

Hair: dark brown

Eyes: peacock blue

Dust color: dark green

Personality: Slightly vain yet helpful. She would like to be the best Personal Advisor she can be.

Distinguishing Marks:
Silver twinkles in her eyes.

General Appearance:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Aspirations: None yet

Hobbies/Talents: Hiking, embroidery, calligraphy, crafts

Inabilities: sing or play an instrument

Fears: Fear of the unknown

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)
Kathleene has an Irish background and honestly believe in magic. Most of her family did at one time when they were young. But most lose this during their teenage years. According to the family legends in an old family book, her great, great, great grandmother had wee people visiting her back door every night. This 3 great grandmother claim that this is why their farm was not hit by the potato blight. Whether or not this is true no one is really sure of.

General History:
Kathleene is in college but is willing to give up a year for the honor of being in Royal Charm Academy. She sees it as a way of learning how to be of the upper crust from the best. She has been a hard worker all of her life and is willing to work hard for this honor. Only her family think that she is wasting her time both in college and wanting to be one of few commoners who even is considered as a Lady Royal possibility.

Relationships: All students know each other. It's to stop everyone from splitting off into small groups. They are all friends or frenemies.

Last edited:
@The Creator 8
Could you drop her age about two year, please. I just don't want her to be the crazy oldest. Most are 16,17,18.

I'd say 19 going on 20 later that year.

Think of a school for Royals like high school. Most have done this there whole lives and now after this they'd go off to get want they need to be the Heir to throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.