Royal blood will spill! [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question though, I just recently thought of it.

When the attack happens and all the royals are going to run. So, do they immediately know that the whole world is practically against them? Or are they relatively left in the dark and find out the hard way?
Well the Royals attending have no idea the Union is going to declare war on them, they have no idea how large the Union really is in military power

They simply saw them as some Barbaric monsters (Orcs that believe in a war god, Four armed creatures and Reptilian like humanoids and a mysterious faction) and treated them as such.

And not the whole world is against them...The peace treaty has all theses houses working together..against whatever, still not knowing how large the Union is and not knowing much about their culture or how easily it is to piss them off/

So at the start its the Union vs the houses of Alderia because honestly if the houses don't band together against the Union they will get steamrolled. The only reason why they attack after the treaty is signed is because they want to face them when they are officially at peace with each other and can become one..A attempt to level the playing field and see if they truly honor their agreement.

But the union just wishes to wipe out the houses and anyone who takes up arms to defend them to "cleanse" the land of dishonor committed from the Royal houses. They would however try to win hearts and minds of peasants to support their cause and turn against their "Dishonorable Lords"..So THEN it could be the whole world against them with Villagers rejecting Royalty in their towns or turning over any Royal lord hiding in their town to Union authorities.

Ahhh, aryt, I see. Thanks for clarifying that. ^^

So Either il open the RP channel up on Sunday afternoon in the ball room setting. Or Monday Morning Or Afternoon (i have work in the morning so i don't know if il have enough time to bang out a decent opening post before having to head to work but could for sure get one out in the afternoon when i get off)

But if i open it on Sunday you guys will have to do this ball room setting for 2 days before the fun happens and i fear with that length people will start to get a bit bored with a lack of progression and jump ship

But With Monday you guys will still have to wait a bit longer for the thread to open up to start RPing finally because i fear i let this thing set with no Rp for a bit too long already...But this way you guys would have the ball room setting for a day and a half which i feel as if is ample time to interact with each other and it would be just in time for the shitstorm the Union will bring.

Suggestions?

Also the Deadline will remain Tuesday and be closed on Wednesday

Sorta my first RP that got this big
It's intimidating at first, but really if you have a good team it shouldn't take more than a nudge to put people on the right course. You got dis.

I like the idea of opening Sunday, even if you did morning. But that's just me. I think afternoon Sunday would be best, so people have a chance to actually post in the ballroom before everything goes to shit. I know some people are slower than others, or time zones are completely different, and we should probably keep them in mind.

Definitely messed up timezones, it's already Sunday here. You guys sound like it's still Saturday. :O

Still Saturday night for me...

Whuuuuut. It's already 8 am here. Pfft, darn it. I live in a GMT + 8 timezone anyway. So this should be pretty normal.

Aye, same time zone as Fend it seems.

ACCEPTED!
To be honest i can see the Celdrin Union liking your character...Might still want to kill you but...with respect >.>

Also if you have any notable members of your house please message them to me so i can add them to the cast list under your House's section so i can keep track of their status
Well fuck, Iwaku made the font black so I had no idea you even said anything beyond "accepted" up until now. Thanks, internet. At any rate, the only notable members are the king and queen, though they do have a son, he did lose the competition and as such will not be moving further in his political career...

Hahahaha omg, I just noticed when you pointed it out. I have this huge feeling that my characters will be the biggest pain in the ass here.

Yeah after reading Tari's comment i think its best i get this part of the RP out already so everyone cna start mingling..Because Timezones are a bitch but its how the world works so...

But yeah im working on the opening post atm...i just hope its not utter shit

You got this, believe in the me who believes in you!

hqdefault.jpg

Yay I did a good. :3

Hello everyone! Really excited to play! Before I jump in, Im gonna work on the house history and personal history.

It's actually just about 8:20 saturday night where I'm at (I feel like all of you guys are in the future xD) and wowza, talk about adding in some drama. I like the idea about forming relations with this whole prequel-like thingymabobber, it sounds really cool.

Anywho, I'll be posting shortly (hopefully), followed by sleeepppp....

Also im just gonna lay this stuff down for anyone wondering about the giant holes i accidentally left in the plot...

But for the explanation or how exactly the Union managed to hide a army large enough to take on the Citadel without anyone knowing is by taking advantage of how the Yakens look like Humans..Simply smuggling troops and siege machines in caravans with markings of the Royal Houses involved with this Peace treaty during the time of the construction of the Citadel.

If anyone was to stop and look at their goods...they were killed and made sure there were no witnesses to report back to their lords, Benefit of living in a time where social media is nonexistent. Also the army was split up into various areas around the Citadel,. Hidden in mountains and forests (again making sure they remove any witnesses that happen to discover them) so they can launch several attacks from different positions and overwhelem them, making sure nobody escapes...

As for the motives of both the Union and the Alderia Houses...Im trying to make it to were neither side is good or bad. The Union's goal is too purge the Royal bloodline for their dishonor for letting their wars become to destructive over petty things and how they ruled over those lower than them with a iron fist....Again this nation is warlike but their philosophy is that you can never "stop" war..So its best if you "control" it and make honorable well regulated duels between armies to keep frustrations with each other at a check. If that makes ANY god damn sense to anyone besides me

But dispite this the union's methods are ruthless and they look to replace the culture of Alderia with theirs..Replacing whatever morale code towns have with their "Code of honor"

And the Houses of Alderia's hands are not exactly clean either...Again they had a super vile past but the treaty is so they can begin anew and fix the mistakes they made..But the Union is not exactly letting that happen as they see it as them simply living on borrowed time before the next war breaks out, so we better just wipe them the fuck out.

....I hope at least some of that made sense

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.