Royal blood will spill! [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted last, waiting on everyone else ^-^

Well, I'm at a loss for any further action so here's a response shot of Seti until I find a metaphorical window to leap through. Off to bed now, ta~

@Lonewolf888978 I've lost track of the original thread where all our character sheets are, and so I have no idea who Drake is or what he looks like or how to react to him. So, just a fair warning, my response post will not be my finest work.

Seems I must have missed a post where you introduced Drake by name. I assume he is a guard or something similar since he is not a member of the royalty you included. I'll react as such.

Last IC post = subtly begging someone to stand up and take care of business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm at a loss for any further action so here's a response shot of Seti until I find a metaphorical window to leap through. Off to bed now, ta~
Would you mind terribly if I had Haylana bump into Seti? I was going to have her bump into Finna and Celthrick but that might be a bit too crowded lol.

Would you mind terribly if I had Haylana bump into Seti? I was going to have her bump into Finna and Celthrick but that might be a bit too crowded lol.
I'm ok with this.

Reactions: Greenie
@Fendisteel - what are the odds of survival/escape for those captured?
Depends on how they cooperate with their captors

The Union might put you to work if captured and so long as you do as your told and dont give any reason for them to slay you, i say your survival rate is high as they don't kill slaves for amusement, only as punishment

Escape? Depends on where they are, if they are in Celdrin i say unlikely but if they are still in Alderia then perhaps

I haven't posted yet x.x I'm sorry I'm causing delay. I think it will probably be best if I back out of this rp. Last thing I want to do is make it hard for others, and real life isn't making things easy for me atm. Sorry guys :(

Depends on how they cooperate with their captors

The Union might put you to work if captured and so long as you do as your told and dont give any reason for them to slay you, i say your survival rate is high as they don't kill slaves for amusement, only as punishment

Escape? Depends on where they are, if they are in Celdrin i say unlikely but if they are still in Alderia then perhaps
I've been debating on having Nathan captured but I don't want him to die and I don't want him to be a slave forever, either, LOL. Decisions, decisions.

This better not be dead. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.