Royal blood will spill! [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fendisteel: Err, fairly new to the site so not quite sure how to quote things. But yaaas, they're not good but, they're aren't that scared. That's probably the only thing I have for them. Kek.

Greenie: You know you want to! Haha~
They never went up against a trained soldier is what you mean? THey just know how to hold it and maybe kill someone with it? Ok il fly with that

Alright il allow it

Yesss, no trained soldiers haha~ I just wrote in a meaner and more badass sounding way.

Yay!

Two is bearable, it's a bit like doubling up. I've tried 5 before and I gave up. Literally. Five is too much and, I just can't-

Well I decided on making my twin sibs :3 Haven't written them in like... sheesh... 11 years. o.o

That is a preeeeetty long time. Ho, ho! My characters aren't the only twins now. Hurrah. Twins are awesome sauce.

Ahah yeah, from a novel I started way back when I was still a teen. *wipes tears*

Those were the days? Haha~ I'm still living my teen life. Although, every story I write, I never seem to be able to finish it.

Hm... they were some days XD I quite like these days too for the most part.

Same thing here to be honest x.x I'm determined to finish one story though, a horror story! Started it as an experiment to see if I could write the genre o.o Apparently I could XD

Right. I should stop babbling. Apologies in advance, I talk too much.

Horror! Reminds of when I first tried to write mine. It was s'pose to be about the ever popular,"Bloody Mary"and I wrote an intro but never touched it again.

Which reminds me, I was working on a chickflick, darn it.

Ohhh, that's fine. We've practically turned this OOC thread into a chatbox-like thing.

Reactions: Greenie
Bloody Mary, haha, what a coincidence, since my main char is freaked out by mirrors :P Basically, every little thing that freaks me out, I imposed on my fella.

Yeah... usually happens wherever I rp ^_^"

Oh, I pity the the guy/girl, paranoid little thing. How about uhm, peeing at night. I really hate doing that here in my house. Like it's a two-storey house and the restroom is downstairs. What's worse is that you have to pass by 2 mirrors! Not one but 2!

Welp, oops?

Oh he becomes hella paranoid alright. I almost feel bad for him ^_^ It was somewhat inspired by the Cube Trilogy, if you ever heard of it.

There was a time I wouldn't look into mirrors. I was always worried I'd see someone else in there XD

*send a whole bunch of happy and positive wishes*

why is it that when I go to sleep,
all the conversation appears xD

I'm so excited for this to happen. My other RP died (I think) and I am sad. I can't wait to actually do some actual RPing after so long.

I may open the thread upa bit earlier in like some blall room type bullshit before the signing of the treaty so people can mingle and get to know one another before the shit hits the fan

But Wednesday be the day when the shit hits the fan....

That sounds super fun. It'll give people the chance to befriend people before everyone dies. MOAR DRAMA.

One question though, I just recently thought of it.

When the attack happens and all the royals are going to run. So, do they immediately know that the whole world is practically against them? Or are they relatively left in the dark and find out the hard way?

Status
Not open for further replies.