Roseguard

• Thread starter sinister-cephalopod
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still open and accepting Cs's?

If so please Tag me in your post so I know tomorrow morning when I wake up.
sorry, my internet was acting up and i had a girl over but yes we are open and accepting but i would like to ask that you make a boy character since our boy girl ratio is 4 to 11

i will probably keep accepting characters as long as they are male and the gender ratio is this skewed
@Angelic Fusion

Sure is Rifting available to use as a mutation. Sorta like Nightcrawlers teleportation.

@sinister-cephalopod

that'd be a minor ability i think, but if you paired it with something else, sure
Depending on what kind of teleportation it is, it probably should be major. Self-teleportation only, limited by sight/range? Maybe minor. If it's unlimited distance I'm not so sure.

If she can just put her hand on someone's head and teleport it away, or even more powerful just teleport something else away from a distance, that's a pretty major power IMO.

But it's up to you, of course.

Depending on what kind of teleportation it is, it probably should be major. Self-teleportation only, limited by sight/range? Maybe minor. If it's unlimited distance I'm not so sure.

If she can just put her hand on someone's head and teleport it away, or even more powerful just teleport something else away from a distance, that's a pretty major power IMO.

But it's up to you, of course.
yea it could go either way with teleportation honestly. self teleportation by itself would be a minor ability but being able to teleport other people and things would probably be a major ability.

im gonna set down a rule for teleportation though

if you do teleportation your character has to have been there before or can see where they wanna go

anything else is up to you

yea it could go either way with teleportation honestly. self teleportation by itself would be a minor ability but being able to teleport other people and things would probably be a major ability.

im gonna set down a rule for teleportation though

if you do teleportation your character has to have been there before or can see where they wanna go

anything else is up to you

That was going to be a rule I self imposed anyway and it will be a Major power. In General I will call it Rifting and will encompass all their abilities. It will be basiclly traveling through a pocket demension where they can store things or pull things through to another end.

I edited my post above as well. Ill get a CS up here very soon.

Name: Arrawn Hunter MacHaulen

Nickname/Preferred name: Shift

Sexuality: Hetero

Grade: 11th

Tier: Tier 5

Class: Mundiphysical, Cerebral and Coriphysical- Cerebral due to keeping the human mind from spazzing during the transition.

Abilities:

Rifts: By opening a Pocket Dimension parallel to his own he is able to tear himself and basiclly anything within reach into the zone with him. This can be used as a manner of Travel allowing him and the other object/person to come out the other side.

Limitations- As of now he can take a single person or object with him and the object can not be larger than a full sized pickup truck. The weight can be anything but the size restraint of the portal torn is currently restricted.

Minor Supplemental Power: Rift Storage- During a Rifting stage he is able to open up a small portal enough for him to currently stick his head and arms into to pull an object out. This is also used during any time to take or place things in. The rfit opened is visible as a purple hole in the air.

Limitation of Minor Power- As of now the portal is to small to bring anything larger than the circumference of a soccer ball. It can be as long as it wants but the size of a soccerball in a sphereifcal size is its limitation.

Black Energy: Using his abilities to create a portal to another Dimension is he able to call forth the energy of that pocket dimension to create energy blades covering his arms. This energy can course around his body creating a energy shield type of defense if need be. It is also capable of powering any object within reach up to a small Car as of now.

Limitations- This power is extreme draining if used for protection or powering of an object. The energy sheild can only block ranged attacks as Physical attacks will only recieve a jolt of energy before it dissipates at the strike.

-Last Minor may or may not be added later.

Appearance:
tumblr_mfuh75zH8L1s0ckvho1_500_zps14373e3d.jpg

Standing 6'4" tall and rather toned strength wise he is an interesting person to look at. Weighing 224 pounds he isn't light nor is he heavy. Hs hair is cut short and is a dirty blonde color. A Tattoo of a portal with a hand sticking through it is on his right shoulder.

Personality: Completely Engimatic and a unknown individual he is as vast as his powers are diverse. Not many people understand why he does what he does and what he does because for him it makes sense to a point of being practicle. Enjoying puzzles and anything having to do with books he would rather sit quietly and read the day away than to stand in a crowded group of people. Quick to act and even faster to move to action. Although quick to act he is almost considered lazy and has to be spurred and guides into a area to actually do something.

History: Growing up in a rather laid back Scottish town he was in a household where everything about life was down to an exact order. This style of life was a dirving factor to who he is now. The regime laid down by his father taught him both discipline and respect for all walks to life to the point where he is almost a pacifist. This style of living had made him an individual who values hard work and great rewards followed by a hard earned rest. But, this last part held a grasp over him and he enjoys the rest more than the work.

This type of attitude got him and his father into many confrontations with him being called 'Lazy' and 'good for nothing' due to his family's farm being untended many times of the year due to him not having the urge to go do something. Only when threatened would he move to actions and that was up untill his powers had manifested. Taking this into his own he disappeared suddenly from his home and appeared in London. This place he had visited several times before and began to make a living for himself at the age of Sixteen. Stealing and lazing it out in many of the abandonded houses he had life easy because he could appear and disappear at will. This attitude and life style caused him to get the name 'Shift' Because he could disappear and appear at will.

Other:

Loves Rugby
Although Lazy he will always work for a snack
Adores the color Purple.
Has an issue with fire
Abit of a kleptomaniac.
Has numerous ammount of money, food and objects in his pocket dimension.

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Hey guys, I'm going to edit my recent post. I was working on it - while at work - and ended up having to step away a few times before sending it. So, a few others posted ahead of me, and now my post doesn't really fit. So, I'll get it worked out soon...but I'm still stuck at work. :( If someone sees a quick way for me to alter it, then let me know...

On an almost similar note, I'm gonna be away from posting this weekend. I'll write something up tomorrow to get Ursala away from most of the action. Should be back sometime Monday.

Is there anything really going on with the party at the moment?

Did everyone who sign up make a post yet?

Just talking and stuff, mostly.

3 people who signed up haven't.

Yea, the charries - Jax, Gwen, & Trevor, I believe.

Name: Arrawn Hunter MacHaulen

Nickname/Preferred name: Shift

Sexuality: Hetero

Grade: 11th

Tier: Tier 5

Class: Mundiphysical, Cerebral and Coriphysical- Cerebral due to keeping the human mind from spazzing during the transition.

Abilities:

Rifts: By opening a Pocket Dimension parallel to his own he is able to tear himself and basiclly anything within reach into the zone with him. This can be used as a manner of Travel allowing him and the other object/person to come out the other side.

Limitations- As of now he can take a single person or object with him and the object can not be larger than a full sized pickup truck. The weight can be anything but the size restraint of the portal torn is currently restricted.

Minor Supplemental Power: Rift Storage- During a Rifting stage he is able to open up a small portal enough for him to currently stick his head and arms into to pull an object out. This is also used during any time to take or place things in. The rfit opened is visible as a purple hole in the air.

Limitation of Minor Power- As of now the portal is to small to bring anything larger than the circumference of a soccer ball. It can be as long as it wants but the size of a soccerball in a sphereifcal size is its limitation.

Black Energy: Using his abilities to create a portal to another Dimension is he able to call forth the energy of that pocket dimension to create energy blades covering his arms. This energy can course around his body creating a energy shield type of defense if need be. It is also capable of powering any object within reach up to a small Car as of now.

Limitations- This power is extreme draining if used for protection or powering of an object. The energy sheild can only block ranged attacks as Physical attacks will only recieve a jolt of energy before it dissipates at the strike.

-Last Minor may or may not be added later.

Appearance:
tumblr_mfuh75zH8L1s0ckvho1_500_zps14373e3d.jpg

Standing 6'4" tall and rather toned strength wise he is an interesting person to look at. Weighing 224 pounds he isn't light nor is he heavy. Hs hair is cut short and is a dirty blonde color. A Tattoo of a portal with a hand sticking through it is on his right shoulder.

Personality: Completely Engimatic and a unknown individual he is as vast as his powers are diverse. Not many people understand why he does what he does and what he does because for him it makes sense to a point of being practicle. Enjoying puzzles and anything having to do with books he would rather sit quietly and read the day away than to stand in a crowded group of people. Quick to act and even faster to move to action. Although quick to act he is almost considered lazy and has to be spurred and guides into a area to actually do something.

History: Growing up in a rather laid back Scottish town he was in a household where everything about life was down to an exact order. This style of life was a dirving factor to who he is now. The regime laid down by his father taught him both discipline and respect for all walks to life to the point where he is almost a pacifist. This style of living had made him an individual who values hard work and great rewards followed by a hard earned rest. But, this last part held a grasp over him and he enjoys the rest more than the work.

This type of attitude got him and his father into many confrontations with him being called 'Lazy' and 'good for nothing' due to his family's farm being untended many times of the year due to him not having the urge to go do something. Only when threatened would he move to actions and that was up untill his powers had manifested. Taking this into his own he disappeared suddenly from his home and appeared in London. This place he had visited several times before and began to make a living for himself at the age of Sixteen. Stealing and lazing it out in many of the abandonded houses he had life easy because he could appear and disappear at will. This attitude and life style caused him to get the name 'Shift' Because he could disappear and appear at will.

Other:

Loves Rugby
Although Lazy he will always work for a snack
Adores the color Purple.
Has an issue with fire
Abit of a kleptomaniac.
Has numerous ammount of money, food and objects in his pocket dimension.
Accepted

I've been stuck on my phone recently so I won't be able to post until I get access to my computer.

We already have all the character spots filled up right? So at this point any characters submitted will have to wait until they can be introduced? I just got this feeling to make a second character . _ .

@sinister-cephalopod

We already have all the character spots filled up right? So at this point any characters submitted will have to wait until they can be introduced? I just got this feeling to make a second character . _ .

@sinister-cephalopod
yes that is correct. i would like to request that you not make it a female character, but since the boy girl ratio is now 6 to 7 i wont not accept it based on that :/

i would also like to request that everyone send me a pm with certain things that will destabilize you characters, like information they do not know about themselves, secrets the have, things that they are ashamed or afraid of, something that would cause them to lose sight of themselves (like if someone they loved died), those sort of things. Since this is relevant to the plot, i need every character to have one of these things, okay? Obviously some characters will be less stable than others, but none of them can be unshakable. Basically what would be your character's boggart and then some.

thank <3

Are you looking for something that might set our character's off? Something that can make them act 'out of character'? What the skeleton's in their closets are?

Status
Not open for further replies.