Roseguard

• Thread starter sinister-cephalopod
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've posted a question about how the birthday group wanted to start, so we are on the same page in our posting. I can just post anything to start the action, but I didn't want to without other's say because there's more than one person involved in this beginning scene.

Well, I've posted a question about how the birthday group wanted to start, so we are on the same page in our posting. I can just post anything to start the action, but I didn't want to without other's say because there's more than one person involved in this beginning scene.
i was thinking just start with the reactions when they open the door. if you need to know what jun and di were doing with them lets just have them head out to one of the shopping plaza's in the town

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Since this isn't going anywhere, why don't I just make the beginning

I mean you already had the IC running and everything, would anyone mind if I just went in and kinda fleshed it out then? To add detail, give a little "what the hell happened before we opened the doors" since I'm playing Di and all? In a past tense kind of way and I'll just end with Di telling the birthday people to open the doors?

Since this isn't going anywhere, why don't I just make the beginning

I mean you already had the IC running and everything, would anyone mind if I just went in and kinda fleshed it out then? To add detail, give a little "what the hell happened before we opened the doors" since I'm playing Di and all? In a past tense kind of way and I'll just end with Di telling the birthday people to open the doors?
if you want, sure

Go for it if cephalopod allows it, that'll let me have Jun do something too.

Tht's fine. I'll wait to post.

Alright, on that note, did Jun and Do take the BDay crew to a particular place to hang and they're just returning? If so, where did they go?

Just to brainstorm, perhaps they went to the mall for a while, goofing off and shopping, watched a movie and just to hang out and chat while, in so saying, the rest of their friends were at work or dealing with personal things and couldn't hang out with them. Then, they head back to the dorm. Setting something up might make it easier for us to start at the same place.
If you don't mind, I think this is a good idea and I'd like to use it? Seems casual enough for a distraction

Sorry was asking Phi since it was their idea. But at least I know that the idea works.

Do we have cars? I'm saying that our characters took buses, would that be fine?
its a city the size of New York so yeah buses would be a yes

Cool.

Got the thing up. It's a bit on the short side, but hopefully it gets things running.

Working on my post now!

Where's Crow's CS? Trying to find out how tall he is .... > _ >

EDIT: Found it

It's in the first post, but his CS doesn't have his height listed on it. I'd just assume he's a little taller than average.

Is this still open and accepting Cs's?

If so please Tag me in your post so I know tomorrow morning when I wake up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.