Rose Witch Covenant...? (title subject to change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Mundane Monster
:O So do I send you the bios and then you decide which witch my familiar goes to?

:O So do I send you the bios and then you decide which witch my familiar goes to?

You can decide for yourself which witch. The ones who do not have familiars are Moselle the purple rose witch, Morris the White Rose Witch, The Pink Rose Witch, and The Bisque Rose Witch

Bisque? A witch of soup?

And alrighties I shall choose! :D

Okay I checked them out and I am torn between the Pink, White and Bisque witches!

Ehhhh aaahhh uuurrrgghhh

Umm....P--White!

Bisque? A witch of soup?

And alrighties I shall choose! :D

Okay I checked them out and I am torn between the Pink, White and Bisque witches!

Ehhhh aaahhh uuurrrgghhh

Umm....P--White!

Alright, go ahead and post up your CS :)

:O Am I supposed to go to the conference thingie or is it just for GMs?

Does the groundskeeper have to be male? :O

Cyneric, #D06EDB

• Male
  • April 30
  • Feline
- Panther and Domestic cat
  • Familiar to Morris the White Rose Witch
Personality:
Cyneric is rude and can't live without sarcastically interacting with someone. He's not the kowtowing, kiss ass type and he will tell you what he thinks of you whether you want to hear it or not. He likes to live a laid back life and hates unnecessary confrontations. When he is forced to fight something or someone, he'll get right down to the nitty and gritty so he can get back to whatever it was that he was doing (usually napping).

Relationships:
WIP [Need to talk to other rpers first?]

Strengths:
He is very agile and uses his speed to his advantage.

Weaknesses:
He can't take that many hard hits. A good pounding will have him down for the count.
His foul attitude and mouth can get him into a lot of trouble.

History:
[WIP]

Voice

Myntha, #25B1E8

• 21 [He's a very young nymph]
  • Male
  • June 28
  • Tree Nymph
  • Groundskeeper
Personality:
Myntha is quite shy and hates loud noises. He will hide for an extensive amount of time if a cacophony is being made in his near vicinity. However when heisn't hiding he can be quite curious, and although shy, if something peaks his interest he will pepper his target with numerous questions.

Relationships: WIP

Strengths:
Myntha can make any plant or tree grow or at least encourage it to try.
He is very good with interacting with non predatory animals such as deer, small birds and rabbits.
As long as he is healthy and sane, the garden will grow properly.

Weaknesses:
He is very skittish and is not a fighter at all.
Fire can kill him, however if his ashes are properly cared for he has the chance to be reborn.*
* However this has a very low chance of occurring.

History:
Myntha was born from a bald cypress tree in the Petrova garden. As tree nymphs often do, he began to care for the creatures, trees and plants that lived in the garden. When he first encountered one of the inhabitants of the manor, he hid and only came out when no one was around. [WIP Cause I should run this by other people?]

mis: theme, voice, ect.

Last edited:
I am so sorry I haven't gotten onto the Chat! It won't let me post on my cell and I've been out all day grrrr D:

Cyneric, #D06EDB

• Male
  • April 30
  • Feline
- Panther and Domestic cat
  • Familiar to Morris the White Rose Witch
Personality:
Cyneric is rude and can't live without sarcastically interacting with someone. He's not the kowtowing, kiss ass type and he will tell you what he thinks of you whether you want to hear it or not. He likes to live a laid back life and hates unnecessary confrontations. When he is forced to fight something or someone, he'll get right down to the nitty and gritty so he can get back to whatever it was that he was doing (usually napping).

Relationships:
WIP [Need to talk to other rpers first?]

Strengths:
He is very agile and uses his speed to his advantage.

Weaknesses:
He can't take that many hard hits. A good pounding will have him down for the count.
His foul attitude and mouth can get him into a lot of trouble.

History:
[WIP]

Voice

Myntha, #25B1E8

• 21 [He's a very young nymph]
  • Male
  • June 28
  • Tree Nymph
  • Groundskeeper
Personality:
Myntha is quite shy and hates loud noises. He will hide for an extensive amount of time if a cacophony is being made in his near vicinity. However when heisn't hiding he can be quite curious, and although shy, if something peaks his interest he will pepper his target with numerous questions.

Relationships: WIP

Strengths:
Myntha can make any plant or tree grow or at least encourage it to try.
He is very good with interacting with non predatory animals such as deer, small birds and rabbits.
As long as he is healthy and sane, the garden will grow properly.

Weaknesses:
He is very skittish and is not a fighter at all.
Fire can kill him, however if his ashes are properly cared for he has the chance to be reborn.*
* However this has a very low chance of occurring.

History:
Myntha was born from a bald cypress tree in the Petrova garden. As tree nymphs often do, he began to care for the creatures, trees and plants that lived in the garden. When he first encountered one of the inhabitants of the manor, he hid and only came out when no one was around. [WIP Cause I should run this by other people?]

mis: theme, voice, ect.

Very adorable yet fiesty familiar :D If you wanted, my character is the mother of the White Rose Witch (Morris) -I play the red rose witch :P You can add her to the familiars relationships anyway you want ^.^

By the way is there a place where I can see other people's CSs?

I feel...So dumb right now. This is the interest check. >.< I thought it was the sign up.

Thanks for the link!

@Vio: I may have another player that wants to join! He doesn't want a big role... He will just be my familiar probs. It's still alright to join right?

@Vio: I may have another player that wants to join! He doesn't want a big role... He will just be my familiar probs. It's still alright to join right?
yeah

@Lady Bernkastel
O.O Cause when I was choosing witches I didn't have the sign up link therefore I couldn't see the CSs so I was stuck with thinking that he was the witch of soup? :O

But...Since there is no White Rose Witch...And I have read Balthazar's CS...They both have bad attitudes and are essentially terrible people :D

@Vio
May I switch to the soup bisque rose witch?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.