Rose Witch Covenant...? (title subject to change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I honestly do think book keeper would be equally as fun, don't worry ^w^ All you did was help me choose, really, because I was really indecisive :P

Oh! @Vio ! Before I forget, is it cool if I can take a roll as a Familiar for Aedian? If needed, I can also take in one for another witch.

Hmmm sure, you can take the role as Aedians familiar.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dip
If Lady doesn't take book keeper I will :3

I'm sorry, due to a certain two people, Lady Bernkastel switched her role to the book keeper. Fortunately, I believe you are the one that wanted the Pink Rose Witch as well? The person who had their eye on the Pink Rose Witch has not responded to my message yet, so by 10pm tonight if I do not get a response then it is yours.

********IMPORTANT NOTICE*******

! Please contact me via PM in regards to claiming or changing a character role !
or tag me in your post here
@Vio
like above

Edit

I, as well as my moderators, will be hosting a "meeting" day Saturday May 24th, 10:00 pm Eastern Standard Time

The meeting will be held in the Iwaku ChatBox known as "Conference Box"
♥Be there or be square♥

Last edited:
What do you want on the CS?
[picture of your chara]
General: name, age, gender, birthday, race, role or position
Appearance
Personality
Relationships
strengths
weaknesses
history
mis: theme, voice, ect.

and then whatever else you want to include.

or your own character sheet.

@Vio: I'm unsure if it's still open, since the spoiler says Recruiting and above you mentioned someone else was asking about it, but I was interested in the Pink Rose Witch immensely.

@Vio: I'm unsure if it's still open, since the spoiler says Recruiting and above you mentioned someone else was asking about it, but I was interested in the Pink Rose Witch immensely.

It is yours, please PM me for more details. <3

Could I reserve head of secret police? ovo

I'm sorry Erran, but someone messaged me yesterday about taking that position, if there are any others you'd like though, let me know! :D

;n; damnit... urrr idk I'll see T_T I had a character all worked out for it dangnabit

I'll see if he fits somewhere else

;n; damnit... urrr idk I'll see T_T I had a character all worked out for it dangnabit

I'll see if he fits somewhere else

What is your character? I can probably find a place for him. xD

Head of Nauchwald Police? ovo that'd work better

omg tbh before I found the picture I thought I came up with that character by myself but no I realise he's pretty similar to a game character I love. But he still fits and I'd like to play him

Is the head of police still open?

Eh! This sounds awesome! Could I create a personal butler?

Head of Nauchwald Police? ovo that'd work better

omg tbh before I found the picture I thought I came up with that character by myself but no I realise he's pretty similar to a game character I love. But he still fits and I'd like to play him

Is the head of police still open?

As I stated someone already taken head of the secret of police, however, if you send me a PM about what you have in mind as a character then I can see if I can find a place for him.

No I meant the head of Nauchwald police, it seems to say there is a head of secret police and then a head of the town police

No I meant the head of Nauchwald police, it seems to say there is a head of secret police and then a head of the town police

Oh! Yea! That's available. You'll be a antagonist/protagonist. You are more like the ex head of police. See the townspeople dont know that the real people running Nautchwald are the council of rose witches rather than the mayor. Your character got all suspicious and started asking questions. You started receiving threats and eventually quit/terminated your job. Unable to rest, your character seeks out the truth behind the manor. Pretty much you are a detective of sorts, will enter the Petrova Manor disguised as a worker, and try to find evidence. If this sounds like it'll work, if not you don't have to. Just send me a PM of what you have in mind and we can collaborate

Ah I like some of that but, yeah I'll PM you

I havent written the character out in full yet so I'll send you a general idea of what my character is

Status
Not open for further replies.