Rose Witch Covenant...? (title subject to change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
As two different characters, I'm assuming. I was also interested in playing one of the Rose Witches, but I got a bit confused as to whether any of them were still available or not.

As two different characters, I'm assuming. I was also interested in playing one of the Rose Witches, but I got a bit confused as to whether any of them were still available or not.

The only remaining rose witch is a second tier rose witch known as the Bisque Rose Witch, basically her "color" is brown (bisque just sounded cooler and reminded me of bisqueware from pottery class). Also, that would give you three characters, and the limit is two. So you have to really decide what you want ^-^

Yes, yes, of course. I sort of like the bisqu witch, because it reminds me of tomato soup. Anyway, there isn't any info on her, and since you mentioned that the orange witch was customisable, I am assuming at least some of the others are not? If so, what would be her power, etc.?

Yes, yes, of course. I sort of like the bisqu witch, because it reminds me of tomato soup. Anyway, there isn't any info on her, and since you mentioned that the orange witch was customisable, I am assuming at least some of the others are not? If so, what would be her power, etc.?

The Bisque witch is pretty much 100 customizable, but has to be approved by me first. So you want the Bisque Witch aaand..?

Are there any witches left?

So far the pink rose witch is the only one not taken, but someone asked about it earlier. If I do not get a response from them by tomorrow afternoon, or they decide they do not want the pink rose witch then that will be available for you. I deeply apologize if you are unable to be a Rose Witch, they were a first come first serve basis, however, there are plenty of other positions or roles you can take.

You already know who I am Vio o w o <333

#TeamGwenie

I'm so excited that you are bringing this to Iwaku @Vio

I thought the witches would never start again ; - ;

all my profile pictures on here have been of Gwendoline (The Grey Rose Witch for those who don't know)

...I'm so happy ; - ;

Can I take head chef and book keeper? :O
If you do book keeper, you and the Grey Rose witch may become Best friends...Gwen loves book more than people X,D <33

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If you do book keeper, you and the Grey Rose witch may become Best friends...Gwen loves book more than people X,D <33

She actually took the Bisque Witch and the Head Chef. Dun worry Doomy, you'll make friends with the book keeper soon enough. xD

I thought of two questions:

1.) Where do I make/put a CS?
2.) Since there are more than just humans in this world, can my bodyguard be a monster or sorts?

She actually took the Bisque Witch and the Head Chef. Dun worry Doomy, you'll make friends with the book keeper soon enough. xD
MEHHHHH D,: *heart shatters*

I thought of two questions:

1.) Where do I make/put a CS?
2.) Since there are more than just humans in this world, can my bodyguard be a monster or sorts?

Make your CS and then send it to me via PM. You can be whatever you want, except a human...and an Alien.

Well, actually, I couldn't decide whether I wanted to go with the chef or the book keeper, so the reason I went with head chef was because bisque is also a type of food and I thought it would be fun. But I can definitely do book keeper instead ^^

Oh! @Vio ! Before I forget, is it cool if I can take a roll as a Familiar for Aedian? If needed, I can also take in one for another witch.

Well, actually, I couldn't decide whether I wanted to go with the chef or the book keeper, so the reason I went with head chef was because bisque is also a type of food and I thought it would be fun. But I can definitely do book keeper instead ^^
Nooooo whichever you will have the most fun with!
It is completely your decision so don't let silly Doomy dictate that D:

Status
Not open for further replies.