Rose Witch Covenant Briefing

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Fourth of July is coming, how should we celebrate the holiday/event?

• In Character ((will discuss how in the thread if this wins majoirty vote or by poll.))

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Out of Character ((will discuss how in the thread if this wins majoirty vote or by poll.))

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Both ((will discuss how in the thread if this wins majoirty vote or by poll.))

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over here from about 7am to 8:30

After class from 5 pm and on owo

I live in Minnesota, and will be spending the night at a friends house... I suppose if someone was to PM me before it started, I could watch and put in my input via phone.

Also-- FINALLY OUT OF SCHOOL!!! I'll begin my posting in this ASAP!!!

Reactions: Sinopa
I might want to make a love interest for Ezra... - 3 -

I think for now I shall keep it implied, but omg I found so many cute pictures * 3 *

tumblr_lubd9uUnuy1r67meeo1_500.jpg

orihara_izaya_and_yagiri_namie_by_jannifi-d3g18gl.jpg

c8e08b7216e9603c3aee55837e78ad07.png

THEY SO CUTE * - *

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
I might want to make a love interest for Ezra... - 3 -

I think for now I shall keep it implied, but omg I found so many cute pictures * 3 *

tumblr_lubd9uUnuy1r67meeo1_500.jpg

orihara_izaya_and_yagiri_namie_by_jannifi-d3g18gl.jpg

c8e08b7216e9603c3aee55837e78ad07.png

THEY SO CUTE * - *
-wink wink nudge nudge-

Wait so you're making a love interest who looks similar to skylar xD what is this?
Idk what is happening anymore x.x

Ezra is the whore of Petrova Manor I swears to god... but me and Sinopa came up with an idea o.o...

What if Ezra has a whole second life in Nautchwald that he has kept secret from his family this entire time. Like a GF, a job, etc. And he has been lying to this girl the whole time about who he is because she despises the Petrova as well. Lel found out about this by chance when he saw them around town, but no one else knows until the girl shows up at Petrova MAnor out of suspicion and all hell breaks loose and soooo much Drama ontop of MORE drama * ^ *

Idk what is happening anymore x.x

Ezra is the whore of Petrova Manor I swears to god... but me and Sinopa came up with an idea o.o...

What if Ezra has a whole second life in Nautchwald that he has kept secret from his family this entire time. Like a GF, a job, etc. And he has been lying to this girl the whole time about who he is because she despises the Petrova as well. Lel found out about this by chance when he saw them around town, but no one else knows until the girl shows up at Petrova MAnor out of suspicion and all hell breaks loose and soooo much Drama ontop of MORE drama * ^ *

Well at first I was going to get real salty about her looking almost exactly like skylar and then I realized, if the two were to break up, and then Skylar and Ezra had some sort of weird relationship growing and Ezra accidentally calls Skylar by his ex girlfriends name, which makes Skylar even more fucking depressed and it just ruins everything. So things get awkward between them and then Moselle finally comes into the picture and is all like "Ezra what are you doing? It's clear you're still hung up on your ex, why don't you try making it up to her and earning the girls trust back." like total verbally bitch slap of logic. So Ezra becomes distant with Skylar and Skylar confronts him about it and he mentions Moselle made things clear for him, Skylar is all like "That fucking wretch, I should have killed her sooner." aaaaaaaaaaand things just spiral down from there xD

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Well at first I was going to get real salty about her looking almost exactly like skylar and then I realized, if the two were to break up, and then Skylar and Ezra had some sort of weird relationship growing and Ezra accidentally calls Skylar by his ex girlfriends name, which makes Skylar even more fucking depressed and it just ruins everything. So things get awkward between them and then Moselle finally comes into the picture and is all like "Ezra what are you doing? It's clear you're still hung up on your ex, why don't you try making it up to her and earning the girls trust back." like total verbally bitch slap of logic. So Ezra becomes distant with Skylar and Skylar confronts him about it and he mentions Moselle made things clear for him, Skylar is all like "That fucking wretch, I should have killed her sooner." aaaaaaaaaaand things just spiral down from there xD

IKFR O - O just emotional spiral to hell X,3 they could be all kissing and stuff and then he calls her by his ex's name... just a total silent moment o - o"

IKFR O - O just emotional spiral to hell X,3 they could be all kissing and stuff and then he calls her by his ex's name... just a total silent moment o - o"

Lmao so much inceeeeeest! well tech we can make it so they are not even like related by blood xD;

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Status
Not open for further replies.