Rose Witch Covenant Briefing

The Fourth of July is coming, how should we celebrate the holiday/event?

• In Character ((will discuss how in the thread if this wins majoirty vote or by poll.))

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Out of Character ((will discuss how in the thread if this wins majoirty vote or by poll.))

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Both ((will discuss how in the thread if this wins majoirty vote or by poll.))

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to play bad cop and state that the ooc is where things like this should be discussed. While it is mildly plot related ina freaky way, it still seems like ooc fluff XD

You're OOC fluff.
Oooo that was mean...HAHAHAHA X'D
I AM SLEEP DEPRIVED D;
<

Wait wait wait...isn't this the OOC...wtf...guys where is there a thread specifically for plot now...w.t.a.f...
-.-
I thought the group was for this shiz'
I'm so done...
So done...

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
As for the over all plot everything above looks really well planned, it obviously highlights the main people it needs to highlight. I might advise people to use the time to a. check in on moselle or B. get to know each persons characters. Do miscelaneous posts to get your characters down since this is the beginning of the rp. There are obviously the prearranged reltionships and such but its also good to flesh those out in character as much as possible. Try to include everyone that is reasonable possible for the scene you create.

What I am understanding, is that aside from what this main plot entails, and those that are involved. IE: Morris, Moselle, Anastasia, Skylar. and familiars respectively. The rest of you have some fluff time to work out your characters. Make good use of it is my suggestion.

I might suggest after this chapter or scene at least. We next make it a point to somehow end up with a day trip to the city; if for no other reason to expand the world to our players. This will help flesh out the city and possibly open up some fun times. maybe between karaoke, dance, clothes shopping. You know that little anime filler episode where everyone is chillin in the city? XD
Yeah that could work, moselle needs new clothes anyways. Maybe there are street performances and stuffs. >w> not like fancy festival street performance but people a musician or two, and a small little dance off to get coin :3

Morris is going to go all beast mode dancer. its gonna happen.

My Character is just going to find most of the characters weird...plain odd. (Isolde) while the other will probably want to go and dance as well. (Zeros)

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
You're OOC fluff.
Oooo that was mean...HAHAHAHA X'D
I AM SLEEP DEPRIVED D;
<

Wait wait wait...isn't this the OOC...wtf...guys where is there a thread specifically for plot now...w.t.a.f...
-.-
I thought the group was for this shiz'
I'm so done...
So done...

You cant put polls up into the group T.T

I'm in the mood to burn something down >:D!
burn-down-all-the-things.jpg

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Alright guys, if you're going to banter and act all goofy please head over to the OOC Thread xD

Morris and Anastasia should have a mini battle x3
Like..they start out talking, and then Morris gets really angry because he doesn't understand the full story behind why Moselle called Anastasia a killer.
So...he freaks out and attacks Anastasia, she deflects him and then they sit down and talk :P
That's only if @Wolfsin wants to do this though :P

^message was from Ali

• Love
I am down for that. it allows me to stretch my wings and play with Morris powers. now inner just enough to get some frustrations out, since they would very much be on par with each other Id guess.

• Love
I like the idea. You're having a lot of plot action happen, and I applaud you! I can't wait to see it all work out. (AND BATTLE? FUCK YES.)

Would it be too much to ask if I could introduce Aedian the next day? Say, there shouldn't be a time-skip so wide, just from night to morning. I just guess it might be easier to get him in that way, and I won't post over someone else if they had plans to do something as of now.

I can just wait by the sidelines, and post when someone pulls up, 'the next morning...' or something along the lines of that! Is that cool?

Reactions: Esmeray
I personally see no problem with it but @Vio is overlord so we will see what she says. k? =D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dip and RaccoonKing
This is a shell of the current event going on in the IC

Moselle just accused Anastasia of murder and Attacked her.

Gwen had a panic attack while connecting with Moselle.

Gwen is the only one that saw what happened between Moselle and Anastasia.

Gwen is a child, so she might not know what to do, how to feel with what she saw, or really understand the situation. What you do with her is up to you Doomy.

Morris takes Moselle to the infirmary while I am assuming Anastasia fires Julian. Then she goes to have her word with Morris.

Some people come to see Moselle. It's up to you if your character shows.
This is how I am going to introduce Skylar.

@Gladis Don't worry about what I said about Willow. He doesn't have to go if you have something else planned for him. He and Moselle can meet later under his/hers willow tree after Moselle wakes up or something. Iunno. ~

From there do what you will until dinner. Crowley introduces Adamar while the family is eating dinner. THEN we can have our freak out =w=;

From there....do whatever you want because I've got nothing.

This was just a shell, so if any of you want to add to this by all means fill free to do so. I want your feed back on what should be and what shouldn't.​

This means Stella is a wildcard, awesome.

@Dip
@Turbo Snail
@Ali
@DoomyCakez
@Crowley
@KitsyKitty
@Aka~Kitsune
@Sinopa
@Akuma
@Princess of the Teacup
@Gladis
@Wolfsin
@RoseWolf
@Lonewolf888978
@Mikasa
@EMajyyks
@Aetherea
@Dinorocket
@Nocturnia

I am closing RWC. We were seriously just about to reopen the IC, and I told my mods to reopen it a couple days ago, but nobody did. I'm closing RWC due to the fact that half our members are inactive or to busy to even have the time for RWC. We also no longer have anyone to play Anastasia who is an important character as well as pretty much needed for the IC to continue. Sooooo I regret to inform you that this role-play is pretty much dead in my eyes. If any of you can prove to me that RWC could still work and that most of you are still active then I'll reopen just about everything for this. I don't need people telling me "Oh I'm with you 100%" and then drop out a week after. This is a long term role-play, and I NEED active role-players that can handle the long run.​

@Dip
@Turbo Snail
@Ali
@DoomyCakez
@Crowley
@KitsyKitty
@Aka~Kitsune
@Sinopa
@Akuma
@Princess of the Teacup
@Gladis
@Wolfsin
@RoseWolf
@Lonewolf888978
@Mikasa
@EMajyyks
@Aetherea
@Dinorocket
@Nocturnia

I am closing RWC. We were seriously just about to reopen the IC, and I told my mods to reopen it a couple days ago, but nobody did. I'm closing RWC due to the fact that half our members are inactive or to busy to even have the time for RWC. We also no longer have anyone to play Anastasia who is an important character as well as pretty much needed for the IC to continue. Sooooo I regret to inform you that this role-play is pretty much dead in my eyes. If any of you can prove to me that RWC could still work and that most of you are still active then I'll reopen just about everything for this. I don't need people telling me "Oh I'm with you 100%" and then drop out a week after. This is a long term role-play, and I NEED active role-players that can handle the long run.​

We could reopen the sign in sheet. Like make a new one and have everyone who is still here repost their character sheet. I've been extremely excited for this roleplay and I'd hate to see it closed.

@Dip
@Turbo Snail
@Ali
@DoomyCakez
@Crowley
@KitsyKitty
@Aka~Kitsune
@Sinopa
@Akuma
@Princess of the Teacup
@Gladis
@Wolfsin
@RoseWolf
@Lonewolf888978
@Mikasa
@EMajyyks
@Aetherea
@Dinorocket
@Nocturnia

Agh, I'm sorry. >.< I have been without consistent internet the last few days, so I have been unable to work on a proper post. I was just about to sit down and do that now. I have also started working on several descriptions, which will be posted sometimes during this week, hopefully. I'm really sorry for not saying anything about it, I just didn't think it was a big deal as long as I was actually working on it. I suppose I should have said something in advance though- stupid of me not to do so. Sorry. X( However, even if I did post I'm not sure it would prompt everyone else into doing it... or it would. I don't know. I think everyone is just waiting for someone to do it, which I suppose could be me.

As for Anastasia, if no one else is willing to take the role, well... I am. I don't mind controlling four characters, as long as not all of them need to be in total action ALL the time. I mean, it's not impossible for me to write several paragraphs for four characters at the time, but it can get a bit confusing and takes one hell lot of time to do. X3 I think you understand. XD

We could reopen the sign in sheet. Like make a new one and have everyone who is still here repost their character sheet. I've been extremely excited for this roleplay and I'd hate to see it closed.

I certainly agree with you, Sinopa. X(

• Love
I agree with Sin and Gladis. I dont mind taking over characters since I only have 2 and a lot of people have more than me so it might be stressful.

I havent even got to post once yet so I really dont want it to die. Specially since I have made character relashionships for the rp.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.