Rose Witch Covenant Briefing

The Fourth of July is coming, how should we celebrate the holiday/event?

• In Character ((will discuss how in the thread if this wins majoirty vote or by poll.))

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Out of Character ((will discuss how in the thread if this wins majoirty vote or by poll.))

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Both ((will discuss how in the thread if this wins majoirty vote or by poll.))

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent even got to post once yet so I really dont want it to die. Specially since I have made character relashionships for the rp.

Exactly. We've got plaaaaaans for the future (sort of). X( Seeing it die would totally be depressing...

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
I agree with Sin and Gladis. I dont mind taking over characters since I only have 2 and a lot of people have more than me so it might be stressful.

I certainly agree with you, Sinopa. X(

We could reopen the sign in sheet. Like make a new one and have everyone who is still here repost their character sheet. I've been extremely excited for this roleplay and I'd hate to see it closed.

Hmm...alright you three have a point. I could very well keep this going. I'm sending you three a PM right quick and we can work on a solution :)

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa and Gladis
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hmm...alright you three have a point. I could very well keep this going. I'm sending you three a PM right quick and we can work on a solution :)

Yay! *showers Vio with love* Thank you! X3

I love you XD
10e2148.jpg

I just love you all ♡♡♡♡ mostly Vio currently though :D

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
I'll just sit here.

Drink tea and things.

Hey I'm moving your CS over to the new sign up thread. I apologize that the IC is being held up. I need someone to post as Anastasia and the person playing Morris is all MIA atm.

Hey I'm moving your CS over to the new sign up thread. I apologize that the IC is being held up. I need someone to post as Anastasia and the person playing Morris is all MIA atm.
Wolf isn't MIA lol he's online right now I think.

Updated IC Shell

! THE IC IS OPEN AGAIN !

Moselle just accused Anastasia of murder and Attacked her.

Gwen had a panic attack while connecting with Moselle.

Gwen is the only one that saw what happened between Moselle and Anastasia.

Gwen is a child, so she might not know what to do, how to feel with what she saw, or really understand the situation. What you do with her is up to you Doomy.

Morris takes Moselle to the infirmary while I am assuming Anastasia fires Julian. Then she goes to have her word with Morris.
Morris and Ana have their little argument and mini magic battle before finally actually calming down and talking.
Anastasia is innocent btw.

Some people come to see Moselle. It's up to you if your character shows.
This is how I am going to introduce Skylar. After that Skylar is going to return to her room and remain there.

From there do what you will until dinner. Crowley introduces Adamar while the family is eating dinner. THEN we can have our freak out =w=;

You guys do what you want for a while before I or a GMod decide to go to the next day.

The next day isn't really planned. You're characters can go shopping or hang out around the mansion. The mansion does have a lot to provide in terms of things to do. There's a movie room, a game room, a garden, a pool, a private beach, their own gym.

Dip's character will be introduced the next day. I might post and wake Moselle but not sure.

@Dip
@DoomyCakez
@Crowley
@KitsyKitty
@Aka~Kitsune
@Sinopa
@Akuma
@Princess of the Teacup
@Gladis
@Wolfsin
@Mikasa
@EMajyyks
@Nocturnia

****Announcement****
Earlier I stated that I was closing RWC. I honestly was. I promise you I'm not a wishy washy person, it's just there has been a lot of inactive players so it just seems as if the RP wasn't going to do well. Some of you could be a bit more active, but I understand that there are probably things in the way. We lost some players, so now there are some more roles open. If any of you want a rose witch to play, the orange rose witch is currently available. We are also looking for another GMod to replace Ali since she decided to drop out. I am currently on a Hiatus so I need you guys to pull through yourselves. I'm having a hard time at home right now, so if people could pick up the slack for me that would be great. I just really need all the help I can get. If you any of you have any solutions or ideas about the role-play do not be afraid to post that here.

Also, guys, there are community projects on the group page. That's for you guys to do as a group. O.o;
Just want you guys to feel involved.​

*Is still amazing happy that this is continuing*

People need replacing ; n; Still a upsetting thing even if it needs to be done!~

*Will eat people that dont post (who are still in this) * >_> <_<

This has to survive!!! *A*

Alright RWC so here is the deal!
I NEED all of the remaining people that have NOT signed up for the group to do so.

I also need you ALL to post something in the rules page signing that you have read and understand the rules. This is a MUST.

I also need for people to work together collaboratively to keep the IC active. Follow the plot shell that has been laid out for you.

I ALSO need you ALL to do something with our community projects! You need to 1. design your own room and pm it to One of us GMs. You also need to help us come up with ideas for the other rooms in the manor, and for the over all realm/city of Nautchwald. The poroject may not take effect right away but we value your input.

Finally, I need to let you know that a GMod spot is open talk to @Vio When you can about this opening IF you are interested and feel you are cut out for the job. People that fail to react to this message will have proven they are not actively checking on this roleplay, and will be missing out. check up normally or you will fall behind. IC has started back up so go ahead and post with your characters get to know each other and such, while the main plotters take care of the main plot for this chapter. Thank you all.

Final note: Yes I am the Very needy, bad Cop GM. Deal with it >=D

PS I will spam this message if I have to. >.>

@Dip
@DoomyCakez
@Crowley
@KitsyKitty
@Aka~Kitsune
@Sinopa
@Akuma
@Princess of the Teacup
@Gladis
@Mikasa
@EMajyyks
@Nocturnia

WE NEED AN ORANGE ROSE WITCH.

I need everyone who plays a rose witch to be online on Friday! We need to discuss the family tree and I cannot do that unless all the people playing rose witches are online. The people who play rose witches include EM, DOOMY, KITTY, MYSELF, DIP, and SINOPA.

IF YOU DO NOT SHOW I WILL DECIDE WHERE YOUR CHARACTER STANDS IN TERMS OF FAMILY

Vio my time zones are off and I am kind of gone most of the day. I remember that you and I talked about Gwen's position in the family. I'm just not sure who her petrova father is o.o"

@Vio

Uhm, I dont' have plans so shouldn't be an issue.
If something comes up, I still have my phone and will do what I can from there.
A time would be helpful though.

People start suggesting times you will be available. o-o

Erm from 10am to 6pm est.

Status
Not open for further replies.